Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband (1597 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by ZangaDude2018: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
A member of Salvation Ministries testified in church during last Sunday Service, about her mom’s stunning deliverance from a kidnapper who was angry with the church’s General Overseer, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, for always preaching against them.

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by blackpanthar: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
I need the wrist band o..... many angry people to catch.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by Megatrix: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hey ooooo, wetin I no go here for this country? I guess the wristband will now start selling for ten thousand naira and above
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by hopefulLandlord: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Seems legit
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Christinsanity

Salvation ministries and lies... can't blame them, after all Jesus claim say im mama na virgin. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by 1Sharon(f): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Here we go, with the here we go again undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
HappyPagan:
Christinsanity

salavation ministries and lies ... can't blame them, after all Jesus claim say im mama na virgin. grin
at the red how did u know that she was lying?were u there.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by nowinton(f): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Megatrix:
Hey ooooo, wetin I no go here for this country? I guess the wristband will now start selling for ten thousand naira and above

we can make silicone wristbands,keychains,dog tag lapel pins,badge,lanyards,paper air fresheners and so on . this is our website:www.nowintongift.com i will wait for your reply. thanks Ella Nowinton Gift co.Ltd skype/hotmail:nowintongift@hotmail.com Google:nowinton.inc@gmail.com website: www.nowintongift.com Tel: 86-18374719243 Address:5/F, taiyi Building,xixiang,baoan,shenzhen,China

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by nowinton(f): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
blackpanthar:
I need the wrist band o..... many angry people to catch.

we can make silicone wristbands,keychains,dog tag lapel pins,badge,lanyards,paper air fresheners and so on . this is our website:www.nowintongift.com i will wait for your reply. thanks Ella Nowinton Gift co.Ltd skype/hotmail:nowintongift@hotmail.com Google:nowinton.inc@gmail.com website: www.nowintongift.com Tel: 86-18374719243 Address:5/F, taiyi Building,xixiang,baoan,shenzhen,China
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jesse01:
at the red how did u know that she was lying?were u there.
Ask questions, bro. Reasonable ones. Make an effort.
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
HappyPagan:

Ask questions, bro. Reasonable ones. Make an effort.
lol not a Christian,but learn how to respect people descions cheers!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jesse01:
Not a Christian doesn't make one smart, have no idea why you brought that up. Help me get your point.

What does calling a lie out have to do with respecting people's decision? Are you on the wrong thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by hopefulLandlord: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jesse01:

How does showing Skepticism and Scrutinising claims mean one not respecting other people's decisions? How about you respect HappyPagan's decision to call bullsheet on Salvation Ministries? Or is respect a one-way street?

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

How does showing Skepticism and Scrutinising claims mean one not respecting other people's decisions? How about you respect HappyPagan's decision to call bullsheet on OP's post? Or is respect a one-way street?
Thanks, man. He even prefixed his advice with "I'm not Christian" like that's something to be proud of. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
HappyPagan:
Christinsanity

Salvation ministries and lies... can't blame them, after all Jesus claim say im mama na virgin. grin
what a pathetic fellow you are
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by Anas09: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
ZangaDude2018:
A member of Salvation Ministries testified in church during last Sunday Service, about her mom’s stunning deliverance from a kidnapper who was angry with the church’s General Overseer, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, for always preaching against them.
Where is the whole story nah?
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by Anas09: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
otuekong1:
Ignore him. If it came from a Witch pagan doctor, he'd be all over the place jubilating.

Satan hates testimonies, but he won't stop us from testifying.
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 5:57am On Apr 26, 2018
otuekong1:
not as pathetic as your belief system...
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by AdaFonju: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2018
HappyPagan:
Christinsanity

you can be a pagan or an atheist without diminishing other people faiths,

Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by hopefulLandlord: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2018
AdaFonju:

You can be a pagan and an atheist while making it a point to point out the ridiculousness of stupid bullsheet be it religious or secular
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by AdaFonju: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You can be a pagan and an atheist while making it a point to point out the ridiculousness of stupid bullsheet be it religious or circular

How does other peoples belief affect you, when its all a matter of pespective, this might be the reason you are still a tenant
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
AdaFonju:

And how does one diminish people's faith by stating clearly what they believe in? Did Jesus claim his Mom was a virgin or not?

I get mocked daily for not believing in Christ, you don't see me crying and wailing or pretending to be pious. Take your fake ass outta here...
grin
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by hopefulLandlord: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2018
AdaFonju:

How does other peoples belief affect you, when its all a matter of pespective, this might be the reason you are still a tenant
Other people's beliefs affect us
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by wolesmile(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You can be a pagan and an atheist while making it a point to point out the ridiculousness of stupid bullsheet be it religious or circular

Secular Bro, Secular.
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2018
wolesmile:

Secular Bro, Secular.
Oh sheet! I'll correct it right away, thanks
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2018
wolesmile:

Secular Bro, Secular.
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

shit not sheet.. grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by hopefulLandlord: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2018
HappyPagan:
shit not sheet.. grin grin grin
Nairaland autocorrect made me intentionally spell it that way grin
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by HappyPagan: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Nairaland autocorrect made me intentionally spell it that way grin
it got me... cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband by AdaFonju: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2018
HappyPagan:

And how does one diminish people's faith by stating clearly what they believe in? Did Jesus claim his Mom was a virgin or not?

I get mocked daily for not believing in Christ, you don't see me crying and wailing or pretending to be pious. Take your fake ass outta here...
grin
mr "real nyash " if you like believe their is no air, its totally your business just don't insult or mock who believe there is air

(1) (Reply)

Download Apostle (PROF) Johnson Suleman Audio Messages / Does God Change A Person? / Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.