Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide (1595 Views)

Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? / T. B Joshua Predict Massive Death Via 2go / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide by dhensity: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2011
A Video has been uploaded on YouTube that shows controversial Nigerian Pastor, Evangelist T.B Joshua predicts the London riots. Despite this video so many still don’t believe, they insist the video was recorded after the riot began and then a fake crowd was attached by video technician.Its was quite intriguing to see him mention the name of the country where the riots will take place and the nature of the buildings that would be set on fire. An interesting watch.
watch the video here, http://amebor.com/evangelist-joshua/

Re: Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide by tbjfansuk: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
I was in the Church in Lagos when he first said it and the second and third time was during the Sunday life service. Thanks
Re: Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide by Joagbaje(m): 4:38am On Aug 16, 2011
Those who doubt you try watch the live services for the next one month and they can hear new prophecies .
Re: Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide by Patience4C: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
You see, what people do not understand they call names. What they understand they destroy. Remember, Prophets are God’s sent and whatever they do always remain incredible. I do not blame anyone not believing because the generation we are is an unbelieving generation we rate God so low that anything mighty is no longer from God but satan.
Re: Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ Joagbaje i want your honest view about prophet Temitope Joshua. I love his method of preaching, especially d emphasis on holiness. His teachings are deep. Accurate prophecies and wonderful healings, but some people find him suspicious. What do you think? Enlighten me please.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Conquered Hearts Through Love , Muhammad Conquered Through WAR - DISCUSS / Famous People Who Don't Believe In God / "If Jesus Was Alive Today He Would Support Gay Marriage" - Sir Elton John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.