Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. (52298 Views)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by wingmanII: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dino was one of the most cantankerous APC henchmen abusing Jonathan anyhow, now he may soon end up in the stomach of the tiger he helped turn loose on us.
Tinubu may be next.

2 Likes

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by Biodun556(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thank God, this is welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by emerged01(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tinubu be like

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by SalamRushdie: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Euouae:

When the gods want to deal with a man, the first thing they take away is your sense of reasoning.

Is That why the god's allowed Buhari to approve this useless script ..
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by slyng(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
See comments from 'the supposed leaders' of tomorrow. Nigeria is finish
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by JAMESOJAY: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Am not sorry for saying this cause karma is a bitch...remember that this man helped in pushing Goodluck out of office...He supported Buhari..He pushed out the former deputy governor who was to become governor after his boss died but this foolish man put yaya Bello in power now should we cry for this mad dog? He should face the music cause he started it. He is one of the problems we have in Nigeria cause he's not straight forward..the truth is not in him...he only wants us Nigerians to feel sorry for him and I say any young Nigerian that feels sorry for him is the best fool on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by obailala(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
"Working on actionable intelligence" grin
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by babytoun: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Onomegoodhair:
I just joined Nairaland guys...show me some love smiley

If na love you find come then face romance section . we dey talk serious matter here .

ok you are welcome
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by OlaPhils(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Look at how cheap our Nigerian Police has become
Those accused persons, are they still with the Nigerian POLICE or that they have escaped
with their bushy bear.
Only because Dino is against the government, that's why he suddenly armed criminals
with AK47 and huge amount of money.
some people will just perish, you won't know it was their hand work that course their sudden death
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by MrImole: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gboom:

Are you a baby?
I notice you guys always support criminals in a quest to act as an opposition to ruling party. It doesn't work that way, if you think very the time you are using to support alledged criminals can be used to better your life in one way or the other unless you are one of the lazy ones Buhari is reffering to.
[s] Mind you to hell with APC and PDP members together [/s]

Who cares?

Just keep shut and don't make me angry.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by phase1: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
wingmanII:
Dino was one of the most cantankerous APC henchmen abusing Jonathan anyhow, now he may soon end up in the stomach of the tiger he helped turn loose on us.
Tinubu may be next.

Walahi I no pity Dino one bit. Let them do to him as they please. He raised the tiger that's about to chew up his fat ass.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by MrImole: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gilbertceline22:
Hello brother and sister are you looking for ways to become rich and famous or you are interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood organisation for fame and riches and power, there is alot of advantages in Illuminati brotherhood for interest contact us via Whatsapp +2348115695899

THE SEX OF YOUR PROBLEM IS MALE: AKO ÌSÒRO LO NÍ.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by wambosamuel1980: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is old story better look for something else and post.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by authority2006(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So Dino put an AK47 in his car and drove himself to Airport road to hand it over to a criminal in person ..what kind of nonsense script is this.

Would Nigeria police search his car once he identified himself? No, I don't think so. So, there is a possibility.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dino was going to be pushed out of a speeding vehicle along Lokoja/Abuja with the explanation that he was trying to escape. Some police guys sold out and Dino becomes aware. He struck a deal with the snitches and they arrived at this. Dino is not injured. The Senate will wade in.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by deomelllo: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
possibility1234:
Stupid police...go to Benue ,they just killed Catholic priests there...that's where you are needed...idiots

So, the police should ignore all illegal activities until they intervene in another illegal activity?

These ignorant and unintelligent criminal mentality Igbos sef..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by Vickthore: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eeya
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by SalamRushdie: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
authority2006:

Would Nigeria police search his car once he identified himself? No, I don't think so. So, there is a possibility.

So Osama who has been Kidnapper and armed robber all his life didn't have his own cache of weapons but instead drive all the way to Abuja and get to Airport road to pick up a rifle from Dino and then take it back to Kogi state on his own .. grin grin ..Something tells me you invested in both MMM and Swiss Golden

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari sack all your script writer get one from idumota
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by Gboom: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=66995445]

3 you are not more successful than I am , 2 you haven't done more for Nigeria than I have , 3 If you can't see that Buhari is the satanic criminal who started ruining this country since 1984 and is still ruining it today then I can't help you.. Don't ever come here to teach me about bettering my life because I have never come to ask you for a dime and besides I am then one who has already earned over a million Naira today and you have not ..worry about the men in your family and leave me to fight injustice my own way ..[/quote
lol, stop boasting.
Buhari is not stopping you from contesting against him since you done more for build Nigeria than others
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dalamama:
These guys are insane.

How can u treat a awhile senator like a common criminal. It's very wrong. Did he commit murder or wat? Why shud he be taken to koji state at the risk of his life and fair process. What has happen to the police HQ in abuja? Our police shud act with sense pls.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by authority2006(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So Osama who has been Kidnapper and armed robber all his life didn't have his own cache of weapons but instead drive all the way to Abuja and get to Airport road to pick up a rifle from Dino and then take it back to Kogi state on his own .. grin grin ..Something tells me you invested in both MMM and Swiss Golden

You were there to have known that he didn't request for additional weapons for his boys. Or, AK47 is something anyone can pick up at Oyingbo market.

MMM and Co are for the lazy as$ who have no business ideas, don't join them o.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by uridadole: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
fakeprophet:
gradually!! we are heading back to dictatorial regime. Bubu is a calamity!!!

People are being killed, you blame PMB
Police act on Intel you blame PMB. Go buy sense.
Politicians are mobilising these killings. Any known one should be investigated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Whatever happens to Dino, he had it coming. I don't care if it's a stitch-up, they should deal with him.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by authority2006(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
jaxxy:

How can u treat a awhile senator like a common criminal. It's very wrong. Did he commit murder or wat? Our police shud act with sense pls.

See as$ licking at its peak. If a senator behaves like the common criminal, he shouldn't be treated as such? Naija mentality!

He didn't commit crime, they just decided to disgrace him. Are you happy now?
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is That why the god's allowed Buhari to approve this useless script ..

If its a script with other evidences involved, then fine. Alot of people will be going to jail including the man that introduced Dino to the bandits.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by ganie(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So Dino put an AK47 in his car and drove himself to Airport road to hand it over to a criminal in person ..what kind of nonsense script is this.
I don't understand this assertion of yours. Is it that an AK47 is too big to enter his car or he is too big to drive or he is under a ban to drive through Airport road?
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by progress69: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

U kids are making NL boring. Armed robbers that invade police stations, kill police men and loot ammunitions and arms just started robbing that day.
BH that attack military formations just to loot weapons didnt have Cache of weapons?
When will intellectually lazy youths start thinking with their grey matter?
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
authority2006:

See as$ licking at its peak. If a senator behaves like the common criminal, he shouldn't be treated as such? Naija mentality!

He didn't commit crime, they just decided to disgrace him. Are you happy now?

Hv u given him a fair trial or u just take sm1s statement as the truth without hearing from him? Is that not madness? I asked did he commit murder? Wats his crime and wats the sold evidence... I said earlier there was an attack on his life and hv they looked into all that? If he's proven to hv commit a crime fine. Why cant the case be handled in Abuja? Why is dino on the floor? This is just rubbish not the law.

Im speaking because of precedent. It's Dino 2day and it can be sm1else 2moro.
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by jrusky(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are so damn correct. I have issues with Dino for his role to sell bad market called Buhari to Nigerians apart from that I don't belief all these craps police and kogi are talking about. How come suddenly Melaye now arms supplier to already known notorious kidnapper called Osama

So Osama does not have gun till Melaye gave him? How did Osama operat his kidnapping business then? How will Melaye go by himself to transact such deal in Nigeria context and the best place for such deal is airport road isn't? Anyone that belief these craps must be ex MMM customer definitely.

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bbnaija has finished, we've now moved to another show to keep us busy
Re: Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. by smalls001: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
possibility1234:
Stupid police...go to Benue ,they just killed Catholic priests there...that's where you are needed...idiots
Have you ever tot it was possible that the killings you mentioned might not be unrelated to political activities. Lets stop being hypocritical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richest States In Nigeria By GDP Per Capita / EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.