Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" (46024 Views)

Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by mike1994reds: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'm really pleased with wizkid for this, thank you!!! Hope more artist get on board.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Mabpaine(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari pls die now. You will have more honor if U can commit suicide than U av ever had in ur lifetime. Mo bebe ni!! Joor!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by frizzy092(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
The "I never chop " tweet got me tho

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yusuf be a man safe us from this catastrophe kill the dullard don't listen to your promiscuous mother Aisha ,strangle the old tyrant and we will immortalize your name...

#YusufMustKillBuhari

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by sirxbit(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
we must remove APC and PDP from power for Nigeria to get hope of been better. I non wan hear say we remove one old fool put another old fool from the same rubbish parties I.e PDP and APC. we would just be running round circles and achieve nothing. so if u get ur PVC to for u to go vote atiku, just return the PVC sharply make I non catch u for voting line o.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by visijo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
catalysts are always there to react.. If you know you know ...
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by nairaman66(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Donwyz:
get PVC and still vote for the same old politicians when rule Nigeria before......the same old politicians when spoil Nigeria before

I love your FELA line!! The same old politicians!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
skarlett:

That you're lily levered to even try doesn't mean everyone should be, stop discouraging people with your laziness and ask yourself, if the life you're living currently is not worth risking a vote against it.

The guy simply has no sense. Little wonder Buhari has contempt for the youth

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by ccollins(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uyiii:
Everybody just dey shout pvc pvc, who una wan vote for. is it sowore, Atiku, fayose, yul edochie, ebuka abi Miracle, who naa
the very pathetic unapologetic truth right now is that there's no competent candidate to give the present dullard on seat hbp.

Electoral processes or not, buhari won't relinquish power on a platter of gold.
Zombies are still all over the place, this invariably implies buhari will still get votes.
them still dey rig election o.
cows and goats still dey vote o, how about underaged children? they're more than ready to vote again.
what do you mean,this is democracy,didn't gej relinqish power for him
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by ponziponzi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uyiii:
Everybody just dey shout pvc pvc, who una wan vote for. is it sowore, Atiku, fayose, yul edochie, ebuka abi Miracle, who naa
the very pathetic unapologetic truth right now is that there's no competent candidate to give the present dullard on seat hbp.

Zombies are still all over the place, this invariably implies buhari will still get votes.
cows and goats still dey vote o, how about underaged children? they're more than ready to vote again.

Yes, Buhari won't relinquish power on a platter of gold. He doesn't need to, it will be taken away from him.

The British did not intend to give up colonization, youth like you fought for our independence. High school kids fought for independence in South Africa, many of them were killed but they never deterred they fought till they got their independence.

Presently in the United States, high school kids are protesting and bringing up debates on gun control. They are making attempt at what seems impossible and at the end of the day, no matter the outcome, they made an attempt.

If we want our country to continue to be like this, we can sit down, fold our hands and make excuses.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Boyooosa(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
And ull still see them staging for them in their campaigns, hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Diso60090(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I just thought of this 30 mins ago that it would be good if a celebrity like Wizkid encourages his fans to get their PVC to vote out the idiot and then I see this ..I am happy we are getting closer to our goals of removing Satan from Aso Rock

Wetin Satan dey do for Asorock
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Puzzypleazer: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
dmgr:
this land is not for sale beware of 419
Thunder fire you, your mama, your papa, your whole generation both born and unborn for putting a number that makes me loose gambling when ever I see it. And I just bet 3m. Thunder strike you before may Next month idiot
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please you all that is criticising him, don't look at the messenger, look at the message
Go get your PVC and vote OMOYELE Sowore

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Festacbreed(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2018

Hector09:
Everybody is shouting get ur pvc as if there are any credible candidate

Nobody will like to spend only four years in government and just go like that, he will do anything necessary, to see he gain the second tenor believe it or not
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by antyokya: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hector09:
Everybody is shouting get ur pvc as if there are any credible candidate

you are right cos buhari is the worst of all.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dammyzeal007:
.... You are just a product of casual sex
like your promiscuous mother right
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Codes151(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
I remember when they were advertising for apc..

Olamide has been quiet lately
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by GuntersChain(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
If and only if the vote can count. It isn't about voting, who will monitor the ballot box from the polling unit to inec office. Who will witness the counting.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by sukar886: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
nice statement by wizkid....thumb up
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
veekid:
One of those comments makes sense sha; organise a free show where your PVC is your way in.
That's sense

You'll be a good strategist, I love your level of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by sharpwriter(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uyiii:

Even though he has his own flaws which many hate, the best candidate up there is Fayose, who have proven courage beyond reasonable doubt.

He knows politics even from the old generation order of this country and the new, and he his bold; he is also known by all and still agile. But I

dnt know if he will be able to convince some northerners to vote for him, and also i dnt trust my Yoruba brothers, some of them are very

unreasonable in thoughts and only criticize him from outside in other states without living in Ekiti, so they may not support him much. As for

Atiku, he has crowd too, and will be able to get some in the north for votes but whenever I see him, It is as if I am perceiving something

devilishly hidden in him (personal opinion), and he is also Fulani which is a turn off already, so we might be voting another devil in despite the

fact that people say he is a nominal Muslim and more of business man. As for Sowore or Fela Durotoye or Yul, it wont be easy (nt easy to break

into political popularity in Nigeria) except youths are united which will of course be mostly from the south and maybe middle belt; if youths are

united, there is nothing bad for us to open a bank acct for the massive political campaign and finance our candidates to power, but UNITY and

seriousness is the main thing. Some of these Youths sef may be thieves in disguise who will be more weak in using power like Jonathan. Also, it

will be good that there be a great live presidential debate for all to view, so they know who has plans and are up to the task, which I know

Fayose does so well...lol cheesy But, na only God fit help us o....it is just too bad. Very bad. But let's still watch a bit sha. Atiku has chance but me

personally dont trust him especially for his tribe.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Reelectbuhari: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
NLReposter:
Wizkid took to his twitter page to advise Nigerian youths to go get their PVC's of course in response to President Buhari statement.

He wrote:
Y’all better get your PVC’s Nigerian Youths!

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/988796717372968965?s=19

it has been long I stopped taking yorubas serious no matter how highly place

wizkid is no different from tinubu

correct me if am right
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by steveDpro: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by unuane1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uyiii:

Bro's even if there's no credible candidate I will rather give my vote to a goat than to give it to Buhari.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by somehow: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
You still didn't address his comment. who can unseat Buhari that is electable? name 1.
skarlett:

That you're lily levered to even try doesn't mean everyone should be, stop discouraging people with your laziness and ask yourself, if the life you're living currently is not worth risking a vote against it.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by somehow: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
When we need a market woman (man) that can cut kpomo and abuse both dead and living people, we will vote for Fayose.

Mtchew!

sharpwriter:

Even though he has his own flaws which many hate, the best candidate up there is Fayose, who have proven courage beyond reasonable doubt.

He knows politics even from the old generation order of this country and the new, and he his bold; he is also known by all and still agile. But I

dnt know if he will be able to convince some northerners to vote for him, and also i dnt trust my Yoruba brothers, some of them are very

unreasonable in thoughts and only criticize him from outside in other states without living in Ekiti, so they may not support him much. As for

Atiku, he has crowd too, and will be able to get some in the north for votes but whenever I see him, It is as if I am perceiving something

devilishly hidden in him (personal opinion), and he is also Fulani which is a turn off already, so we might be voting another devil in despite the

fact that people say he is a nominal Muslim and more of business man. As for Sowore or Fela Durotoye or Yul, it wont be easy (nt easy to break

into political popularity in Nigeria) except youths are united which will of course be mostly from the south and maybe middle belt; if youths are

united, there is nothing bad for us to open a bank acct for the massive political campaign and finance our candidates to power, but UNITY and

seriousness is the main thing. Some of these Youths sef may be thieves in disguise who will be more weak in using power like Jonathan. Also, it

will be good that there be a great live presidential debate for all to view, so they know who has plans and are up to the task, which I know

Fayose does so well...lol cheesy But, na only God fit help us o....it is just too bad. Very bad. But let's still watch a bit sha. Atiku has chance but me

personally dont trust him especially for his tribe.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
somehow:
You still didn't address his comment. who can unseat Buhari that is electable? name 1.

Even if you see one that is up in your face, you won't vote him/her because Buhari is 'unseatable' to you
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Ayobami97(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
post=66996210:
Nigerians we are always reacting...
Exactly! We will get tired soon.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Ayobami97(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
maxtop:
I doubt if he ever vote. Is he one of the lazy Nigerian youth? Again, I doubt it which makes it more appalling that Buhari's brain need to be formatted and reset.
Wizkid vote? Lol. I remembered he was abroad during the last election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) / Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.