Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" (46022 Views)

Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Ayobami97(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
lonelydora:
Is Wizkid not among the celebrities who jetted out of the country during 2015 election? Because they were thinking there might be war. All of them claimed vacation.

Let him not advise us
I have a witness. moranti PA!
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Tobycharles: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Everybody is shouting PVC but not all understand the full meaning.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by somehow: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Name one madam and stop acting clever by half!

skarlett:

Even if you see one that is up in your face, you won't vote him/her because Buhari is 'unseatable' to you
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:
Everybody just dey shout pvc pvc, who una wan vote for. is it sowore, Atiku, fayose, yul edochie, ebuka abi Miracle, who naa
the very pathetic unapologetic truth right now is that there's no competent candidate to give the present dullard on seat hbp.

Electoral processes or not, buhari won't relinquish power on a platter of gold.
Zombies are still all over the place, this invariably implies buhari will still get votes.
them still dey rig election o.
cows and goats still dey vote o, how about underaged children? they're more than ready to vote again.

just relax.
PDP aren't stupid.

They are actually master's in this game.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by gameboyo: 4:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:
Everybody just dey shout pvc pvc, who una wan vote for. is it sowore, Atiku, fayose, yul edochie, ebuka abi Miracle, who naa
the very pathetic unapologetic truth right now is that there's no competent candidate to give the present dullard on seat hbp.

Electoral processes or not, buhari won't relinquish power on a platter of gold.
Zombies are still all over the place, this invariably implies buhari will still get votes.
them still dey rig election o.
cows and goats still dey vote o, how about underaged children? they're more than ready to vote again.

Wait till then. Even those shouting Sai buhari won't vote for him, including his wife. Those you mentioned above are far better than buhari.
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by Assassin101: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2018
u want wizkid to enter so u can be going to take big stout everyday abi?

fourhayz:
I think for me Buhari will still be winning....Cos there is no Credible candidate that can usurp him.

And wizkid fit try ooo
Re: Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" by cocoboss(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2018
laff wan kill me
AFONJAPIG:
Yusuf be a man safe us from this catastrophe kill the dullard don't listen to your promiscuous mother Aisha ,strangle the old tyrant and we will immortalize your name...

#YusufMustKillBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) / Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.