Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel (56311 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by emperormossad(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Of course, prof is the randy one, he's at fault, he's the devil. She is just a poor innocent girl who has the right to offer sex for marks.

When she bleeps her way into a job and begins to Bleep her way up the ladder, she'll still be seen as the poor innocent employee who's just seeking a better life while her boss will be ridiculed for sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by emperormossad(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mires:

She has done the right thing. She doesn't need high grade for the programme. It is MBA. A professional programme and not academic. Hence, she only needs 40 each in all her courses and Dissertation to graduate

No wonder she's not willing to go beyond one round of sex.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by olufemi2211(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
I could marry you right now..You are soo on point....Exactly my point..I don't know why people don't process info well...Listening to that conversation over and over again, d logical conclusion is that she actually failed and was soliciting for marks from prof randy....Honestly I sincerely pray der is a re-mark and she passes cos if she fails, her credibility is also on the line with this her new defence....I am sure her lawyers should also know this too..

lamidebaby:
What needs to be verified here are as follows:

1. Is the Prof guilty of sexual harassment?
I think the answer is a pretty obvious yes.

2. Did the Prof deliberately fail Monica?
This is tantamount to vindictive abuse of position of authority. This is yet to be verified.

3. Did Monica actually pass as she is now claiming? Personally I have my doubts. The conversation did not depict someone deprived of what's rightfully hers, it sounded more like a lobby for something undeserved. The committee has to reveal the truth.
It's no rocket science: simply call for her scripts, call for the marking scheme, call randomly for about 5 other scripts that were marked, have several other lecturers (preferably independent lecturers from other universities) remark all using the designated marking scheme and let's see how she fared. (My own thoughts though)

4. Did Monica in anyway solicit for upgrade of her marks?
That in itself is unethical, makes her culpable and deserving of punitive action by the school authorities.

Only then can true justice be seen to be done.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by steveDpro: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by Organs(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL...Organs, we have exchanged words in the past...here you are, defending me.

The vitriol on this thread would show you the poor quality of "graduates" we churn out in Nigeria.

I saw a survey where Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea ranked at the bottom of a list of countries (average IQ)

This thread is ample evidence grin . So simple, yet they got it wrong. It's so amusing grin

Chairman, na you sef, you see why we no wan make you go Biafra We will retain that brain in Naija. Maybe, we should select some people and bring them into Naija then pack all the mofos for Naija join the mofos for Biafra come give them the Biafra... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by NairaMaster1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
From the 2 audio clips, I can bet my 3rd testicle that she actually failed the course.

She should tread carefully. YES she failed, YES, Mr Lecturer requested for 5 rounds.THAT is a strong case already.

If the scripts are re-marked & she truly failed, her credibility would be damaged. If I was the lecturer, I would even ask them to dig up her undergrad scripts if she graduated from OAU

Break-down for the IQ-challenged :

1. She has a strong case. But she didn't pass the course.

2. If she had passed it truly, she wouldn't have gone to the trouble of recording the audio tape

3. She is now calling for the scripts at this stage. If she actually failed, it would damage her credibility.

4. I am not supporting the lecturer.

Summary to the rabid dogs : SHE HAS ALMOST WON. She shouldn't go overboard claiming she passed a course ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN CLASS FAILED

This comment is a test of intelligence, let's do a census of the ...Here they come grin... 1,2,3...1000 grin

How I wish she's your daughter.

I guess you're one of the Nigeria Mr lecturer.

There are stronger forces behind her.

So, your opinion is not useful.

In a sane society the lecturer will willingly resign.

He's even a pastor.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by NairaMaster1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up...

I said you should shut up

That unstructured niga is probably a lecturer.

I am disappointed at his comment.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by GeneralOjukwu: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
NairaMaster1:

How I wish she's your daughter.

I guess you're one of the Nigeria Mr lecturer.

There are stronger forces behind her.

So, your opinion is not useful.

In a sane society the lecturer will willingly resign.

He's even a pastor.

We need your thumbprint for the Census.

Whatever you wish me...you get more. She's more likely to be your daughter because your reasoning is in the range of her grades grin
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by Organs(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
olufemi2211:
I could marry you right now..You are soo on point....Exactly my point..I don't know why people don't process info well...Listening to that conversation over and over again, d logical conclusion is that she actually failed and was soliciting for marks from prof randy....Honestly I sincerely pray der is a re-mark and she passes cos if she fails, her credibility is also on the line with this her new defence....I am sure her lawyers should also know this too..

lamidebaby: Hmmm see as you just jam husband from ordinary comment oh. Miracles happen..... @olufemi2211, yoruba demon,,,, say present sir.... grin grin grin grin.

My take: We all know what to do, but we do not have the political will to do what is right, also, i doubt if Justice will be served here, why? Its Nigeria and all our institutions, are Corrupt.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
To solve the matter, her script alongside others should be remarked by any school of her choice. Cases of these nature are solve that way.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by kmaster007: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
olosho hw market
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by Ayobami7(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okkay
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by positivethought: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
I suspect that this girl failed the course but approach the lecturer for help the lecturer demanded for sex,the girl refused first time then went back n planned how to arm twist the lecturer into passing her,she approach him again armed with her recorder, the man unknowingly repeated his demand for sex which she recorded,but let the girl tread carefully n not feel like a hero yet,now to the lecturers next time any girl comes to you after failing let your communication with her be in writing form only n don't use your normal writing!,ladies if you are not willing to "co-operate " then read your books,kpomkwem!.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
shameless lecturer
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by alobright17(m): 1:39am On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
From the 2 audio clips, I can bet my 3rd testicle that she actually failed the course.

She should tread carefully. YES she failed, YES, Mr Lecturer requested for 5 rounds.THAT is a strong case already.

If the scripts are re-marked & she truly failed, her credibility would be damaged. If I was the lecturer, I would even ask them to dig up her undergrad scripts if she graduated from OAU

2. If she had passed it truly, she wouldn't have gone to the trouble of recording the audio tape

3. She is now calling for the scripts at this stage. If she actually failed, it would damage her credibility.

Summary to the rabid dogs : SHE HAS ALMOST WON. She shouldn't go overboard claiming she passed a course ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN CLASS FAILED

This comment is a test of intelligence, let's do a census of the ...Here they come grin... 1,2,3...1000 grin

Idi Iberibe
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by AreaFada2: 2:15am On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Whether she failed or not is even irrelevant. She's relatively young and can do a master's degree again. The matter is how many girls suffer the humiliation of having to open their legs for men old enough to be their grand-dad to pass? Or get jobs owing to pressure?

Assuming she actually failed, how many olodos are now occupying high positions in academia, civil service and others on the strength of certificates they got through sex for marks? shocked shocked

The girl is doing what most girls in her situation are not brave enough to do.
My advice would be for her to ditch 9ja education altogether. The thing is has been rubbished by corruption. She should just go abroad. She has a better chance now through this case.

Even after Eedris Amdukarim's Mr Lecturer song, they still continued. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by shineeye1: 2:56am On Apr 25, 2018
positivethought:
I suspect that this girl failed the course but approach the lecturer for help the lecturer demanded for sex,the girl refused first time then went back n planned how to arm twist the lecturer into passing her,she approach him again armed with her recorder, the man unknowingly repeated his demand for sex which she recorded,but let the girl tread carefully n not feel like a hero yet,now to the lecturers next time any girl comes to you after failing let your communication with her be in writing form only n don't use your normal writing!,ladies if you are not willing to "co-operate " then read your books,kpomkwem!.

It is evident that this one is an evil genius who lecturers on how the wicked can evade justice! No good end can ever come to all such folks with their twisted intelligence.

There is no where in the sane universe where not being intelligent enough to pass a course becomes a culpable offense to be feasted upon by an evil vulture who relishes in dead or dying animals.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by yazach: 3:18am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only you failed,
Only you still doesn't want to give oga kpomo.

Now you think blackmailing him will make you pass.
My sister you are on a very long thing.

Your advisers have led you astray.
There's no how that old man would have gone longer than 4minutes and you would have gotten your cool A.

Now see your life.

Lazy Nigerian youth spotted unfortunately, he has supporters club
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by Shagzy3100(m): 3:59am On Apr 25, 2018
All these Monicas self.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by obstead200(m): 4:16am On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

3. She is now calling for the scripts at this stage. If she actually failed, it would damage her credibility.[b]

This comment is a test of intelligence, let's do a census of the ...Here they come grin... 1,2,3...1000 grin[/b]
u said it all. God bless u.
But except one thing. Her case is not so strong. She just happens to have social media sentiments on her side, plus existing history of public aversion to sexual harassment by lecturers and others in authority.
whoever told her to say she was failed by the lecturer for refusing his advances hates her. Believe me, that statement is her waterloo because her script is definitely facing a re-mark

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by 2hrt(m): 4:34am On Apr 25, 2018
positivethought:

Ur head dey dere...Bro na OAU I graduate from..dese sex for Mark issue na normal tin...dis gal failed dat course dat is certain..I know it...argue with ur phone

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by JAMESOJAY: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Even if she failed why must he ask for sex? Am sorry this always happen in universities in the west
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by JAMESOJAY: 5:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Thank you very much
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

You sound really sure she failed. She's pretty confident she passed, to the point that she's asking for a detailed investigation.

You're merely commenting on a forum. She's in the thick of the situation. Who gat higher stakes, my friend?

She's got a lot to lose and I'm sure she's not as dumb as you make her out to be, being an MBA hopeful and all, and you don't even have your reputation to lose since that's not your real name I'm looking at up there, so forgive me if I tell you you jumped the gun and, instead of waiting this out in silence, went ahead to post what in retrospect might turn out to be a whole load of horseshit.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by Ogunleti01: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

See grammar " if I was the lecturer"
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by GeneralOjukwu: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Ogunleti01:
See grammar " if I was the lecturer"

Bruno Mars "If I was your man"

Please exhibit your IQ deficiency even more. It's amusing to watch grin
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by GeneralOjukwu: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

You sound really sure she failed. She's pretty confident she passed, to the point that she's asking for a detailed investigation.

You're merely commenting on a forum. She's in the thick of the situation. Who gat higher stakes, my friend?

She's got a lot to lose and I'm sure she's not as dumb as you make her out to be, being an MBA hopeful and all, and you don't even have your reputation to lose since that's not your real name I'm looking at up there, so forgive me if I tell you you jumped the gun and, instead of waiting this out in silence, went ahead to post what in retrospect might turn out to be a whole load of horseshit.

She has higher stakes than i do...I agree. BUT the rest of your post showed you made my census.

Go and give someone who's slightly brighter to read and interpret for you wink
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by GeneralOjukwu: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2018
alobright17:

Alobright17 who isn't bright but dull to his father:

Idi Iberibe

Mechionu. But I agree with what I quoted you saying.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by GeneralOjukwu: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2018
obstead200:
u said it all. God bless u.
But except one thing. Her case is not so strong. She just happens to have social media sentiments on her side, plus existing history of public aversion to sexual harassment by lecturers and others in authority.
whoever told her to say she was failed by the lecturer for refusing his advances hates her. Believe me, that statement is her waterloo because her script is definitely facing a re-mark

Thank you very much. It's extremely obvious the average Nigerian IQ is not so high. No wonder the country is in such a mess. Just a few paragraphs and they just can't process it.

Social media comments won't make her win; professors who were educated when education was of the highest quality will judge her not our so-called "graduates" who have shown that most of them cheated to their grades. Even a Primary 2 pupil should be able to understand my comment.

No wonder most of our "graduates" aren't employable
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by NairaMaster1(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

We need your thumbprint for the Census.

Whatever you wish me...you get more. She's more likely to be your daughter because your reasoning is in the range of her grades grin

Thank God you're not God. Worthless Lecturer.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by positivethought: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2018
shineeye1:

It is evident that this one is an evil genius who lecturers on how the wicked can evade justice! No good end can ever come to all such folks with their twisted intelligence.

There is no where in the sane universe where not being intelligent enough to pass a course becomes a culpable offense to be feasted upon by an evil vulture who relishes in dead or dying animals.
my righteous where in the universe is accepted that if you are not intelligent enough to pass a course then you should engage in unethical practices to obtain undeserving scores?
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by tech18: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2018
The lecturer if found guilty should be dismissed to serve as a lesson to others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) / World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.