Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (41412 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by AnthonyDgreat: 12:38am On Apr 13, 2018
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile Ife, Osun State, has queried professor Richard Akindele, who was accused of demanding sex from a
female student.

He was said to have demanded the sex to upgrade a female student’s poor result.

This was disclosed by the Public Relations Officer of OAU, Abiodun Olanrewaju, when he spoke on Wednesday during a radio programme on Rave FM in Osogbo, the state capital.

According to him, investigation had commenced already into the allegation against the don.

The PRO said, “We have put machinery in motion to ascertain the veracity of the claims and identify the characters involved.

“As I am talking to you now, the management has taken a position which we will be working on now.

“On the day that the audio was leaked, the vice chancellor and other principal officers of the university acted, including the legal director of the university.

“We set up a committee and the vice chancellor gave the committee one week to submit its report. After that, we will know what to do.

“The incident happened last year. We have been calling her (the student’s) line, but she is not responding to her calls again.

“We learnt that she confided in someone that she did not want the appointment of the man (lecturer) to be terminated because of her case.

“The panel has been set up and query has been given to the man; but we need somebody to come up that she was the one that was sexually harassed and the person is not in sight.”

SOURCE: http://dailyschoolgist.com.ng/sex-for-marks-see-what-oau-have-done-to-professor-akindele/

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by majamajic(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2018
if sacked now...... so one small kpomo made him loose all he laboured for ?
this small meat with hole.... I bow for u
imagine !!!!

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 13, 2018
All for SEX

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Pointblank09(m): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2018
If you allow the rod to control you, you will meet yourself in the eyes of the public and the rod will be gentle.

He should face the music.

Lesson: whatever you cannot do openly don't do it secretly.

BTW: There are many girls in the University that will voluntarily sleep with him. #FACT!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by omoiyalayi(m): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Most of the university lecturer are pervert

And there are some of these girls that did not know book and will like to sleep with them for grades but that one will not be enough for them

It's only innocent girls they will be pursuing up n down

This one cup don full now

30 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2018
A sage once said. "
Do not allow your er*ction determined your direction"

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by moscobabs(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2018
We are blaming the man but nobody has ever blamed the dull girl.

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lat1tudeO2: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2018
What stupid panel are they setting on a voice record evidence? Imagine they even claim they need to see the girl been harrazed before reaching a decision. Nigeria judgements is a gone concern

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by ShitHead(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2018
You have not done anything until you cut off the wrinkled, dusty-dry balls...with teargas odour.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by BBM: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2018
New Hot 5 for sale... 33k
What's app 07064255205
Location Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2018
grin
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by chrisxxx(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2018
c*nt! Dont blame the Prof. He grew up when technology was in analogue phase. Girls were hard to come by. Then it was difficult for a girl to even mention someone asked her out let alone raped her. Now someone could be paid to sexually ridicule a prominent person in the society.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by gbaskiboy: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2018
See what uncontrolled sexual passion caused him collosians 3:5 reads: deaden your body members as respect sexual immorality, uncleaness, uncontrolled sexual passion, hurtful desires and greediness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by HoodBillionaire: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
gld girl wud die soon.
y r females dumb
is not like she is a virgin o
or dah she not dey fuc about
insteaf make u allow am fuc u
move ahead
graj and serve
u felt exposing him is d best
now u r un a big mess
u go continue to fail no matter the uni u find yourself at
ozwo
stupid campus hoes

10 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by juliusnobisugo(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

Would you utter those same words if she is ur junior sis
please let's stop commenting nonsense for cheap likes

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by koladebrainiac(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
he got caught so he should serve the term

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin
majamajic:

imagine !!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Tunndeh(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2018
The girl that reported the case is not wise, why start what u won't finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by twilliamx(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2018
majamajic:

imagine !!!!

Let them find him guilty first.... Before you condemn him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by martineverest(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

everybody's level of intelligence is not equal.... Thats y u didn't get a first class. The same way u are dissing the girl for her dullness is the same way first class will Laff at u

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Stonerobaba(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2018
If a lecturer from a reputable institution like O.A.U could be demanding for 5 rounds of sex to pass a student i wonder how many rounds will be demanded by lecturers of O.O.U, IREE, MAPOLY..........for same. lipsrsealed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Stfu !

Who has more to lose the girl or the married man ?
So what if she is dumb .. education is not for everyone no matter how many lessons or how hard they try ...
He should know better ! They know these small girls are desperate so they play on that to get their grimes deeks wet ... look at his face mtcheew ..

11 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by kcfresh110: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2018
ok. www.jolagict.com says The girl that reported the case is not wise, why start what u won't finish
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Jameshyrated(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2018
They are everywhere.,institutions,corporate organisations,churches and all sorts.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Pavore9: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Rampant in many tertiary institutions. angry
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Affordablerent: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Hmmmm I don't support wickedness bro

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by TrueLEADER: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Which panel. Are members of the panel not same birds?
After the panel, some of them have girls waiting for them in hotel rooms. .......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Rhaspody(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2018
I forgot what I want to say

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by TrueLEADER: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Which panel. Are members of the panel not same birds?
After the panel, some of them have girls waiting for them in hotel rooms. .......
Shiiio!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by goldenarrow: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2018
ogookoye:
Hi, am a final year student of chukwuebuka
odumegwu ojukwu university, Anambra Nigeria. pls am stranded as i
can't find a way to complete my school fees, exams is on 23rd of this
month currently i have with me 80k(i can send you prove) and i need
60k to complete it, pls if you could support me i will be glad any
amount will help thanks,. act: 3611221634 Ecobank

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. Are you for real?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / Can You Guess The Department? / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.