Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village (28012 Views)

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by ihitenansa: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Why? Because I don't think like you?
yea,... pananoid misanthropic tendency is a psychiatric case.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Gbless86: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
If d government can't protect u d communities head shouldn't go asleep defend ur self hurt for dose killing ur people.... Or do u people want ur existence flosh out of d earth?

Needless to say if dis happen in my state delta we will sink d existence of dis shithole country.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by coluka: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Are u animal?
No, I'm just saying the bitter truth
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by dotunforjesus: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Is Osinbajo the governor
I don't care sir. if I ever see him in church I go use my shoe hit him head. Buhari and his crew are defending their interests, has Osinbajo ever spoken for the Yoruba or Christians? uncircumcised infidels just killed those priests. They will do it again without fear because this government has decided to look the other way.

10 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Gbless86: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue youths re lazy ,how can ur home be on � and u still be d courage to go asleep.... What a shame

Defend your self make weapons ,it is crystal dis people want s to eliminate your existence... Hurt for dem

If dis happen s in my delta ,we will sink dis shithole country.... What nonsense. #no motherfuckers shld quote me.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by wakeupafricanyo: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by igbeke: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Let those close to ElRufai please ask him how many more people will he and his brothers take from Benue State before the loan they took from the Fulanis will be fully settled.

But to think that Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is still part of this satanic government, beats my imagination.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omoluabi16:

I don't care sir. if I ever see him in church I go use my shoe hit him head. Buhari and his crew are defending their interests, has Osinbajo ever spoken for the Yoruba or Christians? uncircumcised infidels just killed those priests. They will do it again without fear because this government has decided to look the other way.

Can a house be divided against itself
Unless you are saying Osinbajo should resign.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Omoluabi16(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Can a house be divided against itself
Unless you are saying Osinbajo should resign.
If he had any integrity left, he would.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omoluabi16:
If he had any integrity left, he would.

And will that solve the problem
Don't you know he is representing some interests
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by mabea: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Afobear:
rubbish ,don't either run away or arm your self to confront this marauding killers , keep hoping for a frictional god to come to your succor . The same god that couldn't save himself from large metals driving into his body
Who is this fool. Since you dont believe there is god why not mind your own business and walk away and allow someone else who believe in god to say his prayer in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by chronique(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'm surprised that this level of carnage can go on unabated in Nigeria and everybody would be calm and just sit down and rant on social media and that would be all. Shame on this nation.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Afobear: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
mabea:
Who is this fool. Since you dont believe there is god why not mind your own business and walk away and allow someone else who believe in god to say his prayer in peace.
your dad issa fhol
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by carinmom(f): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
Today again? cry cry cry This is jihad & the earlier christains accept this reality & go for an all out war the better for us.I repeat this is Jihad.Bleep the president,NASS, governors. angry Buhari resign, be impeached or nature will do it work.
Enough of these senseless killings

What is jihad about this if I may ask? A crime has been committed by yet to be identified terrorists and you are here spewing nonsense
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Omoluabi16(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

And will that solve the problem
Don't you know he is representing some interests
The interests of the slaughtered people all over North central? or suffering Nigerians? He is on his own.. Men with integrity will walk away from this. let him do his time there and let's see who he will come back to.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by hushpapi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nah big scam nah benue I Dey like this nothing of such. Why all this lies nah dem don turn am to work self. Is it possible for them to keep killing and we won’t kill just one or two of them abeg make una verify some stories ooo before una conclude. It’s peaceful military men Dey everywhere
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omoluabi16:
The interests of the slaughtered people all over North central? or suffering Nigerians? He is on his own.. Men with integrity will walk away from this. let him do his time there and let's see who he will come back to.

You sound like a kid. The security and wellbeing of Benue people is the core responsibility of the governor not Osinbajo.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Turantula(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gbless86:
If d government can't protect u d communities head shouldn't go asleep defend ur self hurt for dose killing ur people.... Or do u people want ur existence flosh out of d earth?

Needless to say if dis happen in my state delta we will sink d existence of dis shithole country.
Heard that some part of Delta State, farmers pay herdsmen to access their farm

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by onward4life(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
SoNature:
My fear is Omenkalives

Is he back from the east grin

Let's hope the herdsmen haven't sent him to untimely grave

That guy has been silent ever since the herders started sacking their local communities, killing people at will

The evil he was supporting has turned against him

SMH

Leaf d cornbeef!

Chances of him been slewed is 9T something percent now!

Death(live)stock Exchange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by macaranta(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue people are being stoopid, you're being exterminated right before your eyes and you're calling for help from your exterminator. Crazy shiiit embarassed
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by rafabenitez: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good one,benue must pay fr killing biafrans n igbos,its jst strting.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Omoluabi16(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

You sound like a kid. The security and wellbeing of Benue people is the core responsibility of the governor not Osinbajo.
Get an education please. By extension, the President is responsible for the security of lives and properties. The police are under-equipped and overwhelmed by the killers. NPF and army are a federal force which are not doing their Job. Your heard your president say he didn't know where his CP was. Maybe you should blame the councillors too.

3 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Fortunehunter(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Na wa o !
Almost all the people who voted Buhari into power are dead .
Even the Old had working President wants to recontest for 2019.
Make we see how many lazy youths who go vote again for am Next year.::-

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Balyz: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I am so happy right now. tongue
No one is surprised for you are an evil ibo boy

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Fortunehunter(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
macaranta:
Benue people are being stoopid, you're being exterminated right before your eyes and you're calling for help from your exterminator. Crazy shiiit embarassed

Gbam !
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by isaacsegun(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue people are bunch of cowards.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Ayobami7(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
RIP to them
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omoluabi16:

Get an education please. By extension, the President is responsible for the security of lives and properties. The police are under-equipped and overwhelmed by the killers. NPF and army are a federal force which are not doing their Job. Your heard your president say he didn't know where his CP was. Maybe you should blame the councillors too.

Now you are beginning to reason. So how will Osinbajo resolve the imbroglio on ground? Is he the president?
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by coluka: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

And what is the core responsibility of the president, the Commander in chief of the armed forces and chief security officer of the nation? To fold his arms while people he claimed are invaders from Libya come into his country and kill his citizens? You're the one sounding like a kid because every adult in this country knows that governors have little control over the federal security forces including the police. There is only one person on whose table the buck stops as far as the security of the nation is concerned and that's the president.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
coluka:

And what is the core responsibility of the president, the Commander in chief of the armed forces and chief security officer of the nation? To fold his arms while people he claimed are invaders from Libya come into his country and kill his citizens? You're the one sounding like a kid because every adult in this country knows that governors have little control over the federal security forces including the police. There is only one person on whose table the buck stops as far as the security of the nation is concerned and that's the president.

Be reasonable! Somebody was blaming Osinbajo and leaving out the president and the governor. So I corrected him... embarassed
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by coluka: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Now you are beginning to reason. So how will Osinbajo resolve the imbroglio on ground? Is he the president?
He is the second in command, if he is not in support of Buhari's nonchalance concerning this matter then he should speak up and if he is impotent and has no influence in this government then he should honourably resign. To keep mute and carry on as if nothing is happening is as much a wicked act as Buhari's nonchalance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) / "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.