Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village (28020 Views)

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
coluka:

He is the second in command, if he is not in support of Buhari's nonchalance concerning this matter then he should speak up and if he is impotent and has no influence in this government then he should honourably resign. To keep mute and carry on as if nothing is happening is as much a wicked act as Buhari's nonchalance

Will his speaking up or resignation stop the kilings
Stop sounding like a small girl. angry
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by petenweke: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why are the benue people so powerless?
Too much enjoyment in music, burukutu and Kerewa has rendered them useless. Even there politicians in government like Audu Ugbe and David mark are idiots now. Especially Audu Ugbe!
Buhari wants to give your land to the herds men for grazing and you people are there crying. Crying won't help you. Stand up and FIGHTBACK! !!!
Don't rely on Otom, Audu and Mark. .they are all sell outs.
Fight for your children's future...else Benue will be wiped out of the map of Nigeria.
It's a grand plan.
And it's working

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Omoluabi16(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Now you are beginning to reason. So how will Osinbajo resolve the imbroglio on ground? Is he the president?
When I rant about Osinbanjo, it is because he is part of the system. It is basically about having someone up there, and yet little or no effect. Osinbajo and Buhari are a team right? our anger and frustrations will sometimes be directed at them. I'm not absolving the governor or whatever, but the buck stop at the buhari's desk. You understand now? It's been a sad day for anyone abhors bloodshed and our leaders should hide their head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by mabea: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Afobear:
your dad issa fhol
Only a fool says there's no God

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omoluabi16:
When I rant about Osinbanjo, it is because he is part of the system. It is basically about having someone up there, and yet little or no effect. Osinbajo and Buhari are a team right? our anger and frustrations will sometimes be directed at them. I'm not absolving the governor or whatever, but the buck stop at the buhari's desk. You understand now? It's been a sad day for anyone abhors bloodshed and our leaders should hide their head in shame.

Please direct your rants at Buhari and Ortom. They are directly responsible in all of this. Osinbajo is there to fill in the gap when the president becomes unavailable. No more, no less.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by coluka: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Will his speaking up or resignation stop the kilings
Stop sounding like a small girl. angry
At least it will make us know that he is not in support of what is happening but if he keeps mute, then i
he's either in support of it or he's only interested about preserving his political status and doesn't give a damn about the people.

3 Likes

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
coluka:

At least it will make us know that he is not in support of what is happening but if he keeps mute, then it's either in support of it or he's only interested about preserving his political status and doesn't give a damn about the people.

And will that stop the killings
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by coluka: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

And will that stop the killings
It will go a long way in putting pressure on the president to act. If his own vice is also calling for something to be done, he will certainly be forced to listen.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by engrchykae(m): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
coluka:
Benue people sha, I want to support you guys but I just can't help feeling that you're paying the price for your blind ignorance. You were warned severally that this would happen but you said we were your enemies and celebrated whenever anything bad happens to our people. Now the chicken has come home to roost and the people you claim to be brothers with are showing their true colours that we've been warning you about all these while. I hope this opens your eyes as to who are your friends and who are your enemies in this country
BENUE PLATEAU ARE DOING RESTITUTION FOR 1967.
WHATEVER YOU SPOIL,YOU MUST PAY FOR IT COMPLETELY.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
coluka:

It will go a long way in putting pressure on the president to act. If his own vice is also calling for something to be done, he will certainly be forced to listen.

What if he has been putting pressure off press/camera You think they don't communicate
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by MTKbudapest(m): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'm tired of this shithole with killings everyday
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by engrchykae(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turantula:
Haven't heard from Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Osibande. Soitherners should prepare for Crusade, Jihad have long started. Civil war 2.0 loading.... Wonder which side Gowon will be fighting this time around
civil wetin?
Who is fighting who?
I want you to state clearly whether this time it is hausafulani vs middlebelt or yoruba but please don't include igbos in your Nigeria family matter
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by 99miles(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Those of u who are not in Benue and are feeling indifferent, once they conquer the middle belt, they will enter the East and then the West.............Osman Danfodio's Legacies continuation.
According to the Iris author Edmond Burke " the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by gotnel: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Time is fast running out on Benue people. No retreat, no surrender.
Now the temperature has rising too much that water is burning like fire.
Benue youths should not wait forever and allow their tribe to be history.
Wake up and defend your land against jihadist.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by 4pppp(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Where are the police and Army ? There are busy disarming Benue people and allow the Fulanis to kill Benue people. God will judge buhari and their supporters

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Chepos1(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I am so happy right now. tongue

Collect

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Buffalowings3(m): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Was
The killing today plenty well well

Benue is soaked in blood of baboons grin

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by DIAMO1: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I am so happy right now. tongue

If news of mass murder makes you so happy then you need to go for medical check ups
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:03am On Apr 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by ddeola: 2:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerians, please get your pvc and let's show these foreigners out once and for all. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 25, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
I wish fulani herdsmen could find omenka/omenkalives and ............appreciate him grin
Omenkalives is hiding behind cocoyam leaves in Umuahia.
Herdsmen and herdswomen have beaten sense into Omenkalives.
Sai APC till the year 9000.

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by yazach: 3:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Politicians (CAN included) and Idiots are toying with Nigerian security and life

God will expose you soon and you will not go unpunished your children will also share from the punishment
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by bimbim75: 3:41am On Apr 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
We are voting for Bubu again in 2019, the security has really improved as promised.
fear God
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by steveDpro: 4:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by RaptorX: 4:31am On Apr 25, 2018
If the Benue men are to cowardly to defend themselves and their people, they should immediately send an emissary to the leaders of Miyetti Allah or the Satan of Sokoto bearing gifts and offer to be subjects to the fulanis. They should offer them at least 70% of Benues most fertile land and agree to have an emir installed in Makurdi and other major cities, this will bring an immediate end to the killings and save the lives of innocent women and children from being butchered with machetes in the most gruesome manner

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by doyinbaby(f): 4:38am On Apr 25, 2018
When will Benue be free from these troubles.....these matter tire me o
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by onomeabuja: 4:41am On Apr 25, 2018
abike12:
my God sad
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by omodave(m): 5:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Fulani's herdsmen have turned Benue to land of the dead.... I fear my country have lost it...
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by chapwiz(m): 5:44am On Apr 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
We are voting for Bubu again in 2019, the security has really improved as promised.
you are a cow and cow you will remain idiot
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by elyonspy(m): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2018
I think boko haram has collaborated with the herdsmen.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by LZAA: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2018
immhotep:
Omenkalives is hiding behind cocoyam leaves in Umuahia. Herdsmen and herdswomen have beaten sense into Omenkalives. Sai APC till the year 9000.
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Chochovini: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
Jesus Christ!
. Of Nazareth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Under Siege In Onitsha / Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello / Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.