Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. (1143 Views)

How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / FG Issues 20 Licences To Independent Power Producers (IPPs) / A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. by mummyakin: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2007
Hello forum member, right now am not working but i have a tianshi massager blood circulatory machine which i bought N81,000.Please how can i use this to make myself finacially independent with machine.
Re: Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. by popey(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2007
hi can you explain what the machine does may be i can help you.
Re: Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. by Seun(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2007
You bought the machine without knowing what it's for? So sad to hear that.
This section of the forum is full of ideas, anyway. Just search: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-search
Re: Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. by SOJ(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2007
AM sure u know what d machine is used for.It is for body massages and improving blood circulation.U can make urself financially independent by developing a m"Mobile Massage Service".Pick a target market(preferably the 30-60year old population,mostly busy executives and civil servants) and move around to provide massage services for them at a fee.I believe you can provide custoner satisfaction because the machine relieves stress and body tension thus reducing the risk of depression.Think about it.
Re: Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. by Rlst84sale(m): 1:04am On Apr 07, 2007
I just read what a fellow member wrote up there for u, that's very great. U can also register with medical doctors offices which I think might be a good source of referrals. Good luck and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Loan, Courtsey Of Free Entrepreneurs Association Of Nigeria / How Profitable Is Haulage Biz In Naija? / Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.