Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Caught In The Act (part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Caught In The Act (part 2) (608 Views)

Caught In The Act / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Act Of Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act (part 2) by peteradeyi: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Angrily, I turned off the shower, tied my towel firmly and made up my mind to really lash out on Frank, send him out and ask him never to visit again.

As I stepped out, the whole story changed. Here was a man I had never met in my life before sitting comfortably in my bed.

Before I recover from the shock, he said, ‘I’m not here to hurt you so long as you make me happy.’ That line was familiar but I had only heard it from people’s stories not mine. The moment his words registered, I knew I needed to put on clothes.

As I tip toed towards my wardrobe, he stood up and said, ‘No No No, I like you just the way you are.’ Before I could take another step, he had grabbed me and as I struggled to free myself, he loosed my towel and behold, all my geography was outside. What a shame! It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Before Mr stranger could recover from his gaze, I reached one leg of my heels also lying where it ought not to be and hit him on the head with every power and spite I could summon. He passed out immediately.

Without any hesitation, I rushed into some clothes, dashed out of the house and locked the door firmly. Then I phoned Frank to brief him on what had happen in his ‘safe’ neighborhood.

Shortly after, he arrived with a police van behind him. The police men rushed in to carry out Mr Stranger, while Frank came to me and gave me the kind of hug that makes you forget all your sorrows.

One of the officers took my statement and they left. Only for them to call again this morning that they needed more statements probably after hearing Mr. Stranger’s side of the story.

I’ve been assured that his breaking into my house without my due permission was enough offence and that they only needed to clarify my sexual assault claim to know exactly the charges to write against him.

One nice side of me was suggesting I should drop the charges but when I remember he saw what he shouldn’t have seen, I feel more and more deprived of my pride making all the ‘woman-feelings’ I had left disappear. More so, Frank has been mocking me since yesterday.

So as it stands now, I’m only waiting for Frank who had gone to buy lunch. As soon as he comes, I will munch every grain or seed or whatever of whatever he buys. I’m famished! Gosh!!

OK, that’s the story. Thanks for reading. You guys like story too much and I’m too hungry to talk too much right now. Stay vigilant!

#Fiction
Peter Adeyi
©April 2018

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems And Quotes / (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 / A Land With Oil By Owolabi Ibukun Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.