Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos (25065 Views)

Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Fear no let you snap her face ?
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by Crystapearl: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmmm... where is this world going cry cry cry
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by Mike008(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Where is the disgracee, I can only see the disgracers.
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by Davoski222: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
innobets:
Which one in the picture is the lady
The OP is a fool, maybe the story is fake.
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by AreaFada2: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
And I'm sure no autopsy was done. What a shame.

Ordinary heat & dehydration can kill a new born. And many other complications.

Very backward mentality.
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by soliddust2020: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Any bad news from delta this days na Sapele. Sapele, Agbor and ughelli don make warri be like aje place.
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by shimardoil: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2018
What is even witch craft?
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by truthfulmallam(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Accused of witchcraft and killing her baby...
Nawa oh
How did they find out she's a witch?
Any proof she liked her baby?
Why disgrace that young lady like that..

It's barbaric, inhuman, anti-civilization, wrong, terrible, wicked, evil, demeaning, destroying, and........

May God help. If I know her, I would just sneak her out of that community to another area... To start a new life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by itzjwizzy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wishaky:
Witchcraft indeed... Can yu imagine dir stupid mentality, after d poor lady had already suffered d pain of pregnancy and childbirth and will still be going tru d trauma of her lost and dey re doing diz to her again.....

Who did diz to us in Africa
This is indeed a very smart response. Thumbs up.
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by itzjwizzy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
3kay945:
I don't believe in witchcraft until recently grin

Hmm. Some Naija folks still living in 17century. Their hearts full of evil and dirt.
in accordance to Lewis Morgan and also in acccordance to the unilinear theory of evolution, naija still de stage 2(barbarism) chapter 1(lower barbarism). So, dont be surprised.
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by Wishaky(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
itzjwizzy:

This is indeed a very smart response. Thumbs up.

Thanks Dear, how re yu doing?
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by itzjwizzy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wishaky:

Thanks Dear, how re yu doing?
I'm living the kin life buhari dash Nigerians o angry
Hope you doing good?
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by Wishaky(f): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
itzjwizzy:

I'm living the kin life buhari dash Nigerians o angry
Hope you doing good?

Well thank God for d breathe of life, me doing good too.
Re: Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos by itzjwizzy(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2018
Wishaky:

Well thank God for d breathe of life, me doing good too.
Glad to hear that. Good evening

(1) (2) (Reply)

RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) / My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja / Chukwuemeka Ekwonna Bags 14 Years In Jail For Sex Trafficking (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.