Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) (19991 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by pauljumbo: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2018
sign of respect
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Wetin concern me with this news now?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
So you kneel for a grown ass man so he can touch ur bald head, any idea how stupid that seems. oh well I kneel for NO MAN
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Dollabiz: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Nice one, celebrate GRACE, what ever keeps this Man Standing despite all his fights is Great and is worth it. I know if it was Oni of Ife and others it wouldn't be a news. After reading MARK 9:38-40, I criticize no Pastor again.
This will confuse a lot of the atheist. See them running into the thread.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't think this is a welcome gesture it's like he was praying or touching them kind of if you look at rest pictures.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by yrex01(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
human worshipers !!!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Dking455: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Apostle suleiman is a very prominent genreal of the lord n full of GRACE like every other great annointed men of GOD, n as such he deserves due respect cos if u talk discreetfully against him den be ready to incure the wrath of GOD opon ur life, A word is enuf for the wise if u hav been foolishly ignorant abt dis fact den take my word as a good advise.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Icecream4U(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
gidgiddy:
This fraud of a pastor who could not defend himself against sexual misconduct with Stephanie Otobo?

How this man managed to fool a lot of people into believing he is a man of God is just unbelievable.
No matter how fake a man is, there would always be some set of people he can deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2018
jerseyboy:
Why are my fellow countrymen so stupid?

If the man let him otobolize his wife na him wahala be dat. Make e nor carry the gist come Nairaland come disturb pesin o. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Reality12: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2018
tungamaje:
I was hoping to see a Swedish kneeling before Suleman but lo and behold, a brainwashed African

I couldn't think more than this.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
White people will never do that.

Even as we carry all religion for head for naija and worship clergymen like God, na one place we still dey.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
I like him coz Daniella Okeke is his friend
lefulefu:
Though why i like this man is that he always speaks the truth. He was able to stand out and the criticize the atrocities of the fulani herdsmen while other pastors were licking buhari's behind.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by jahbiz: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Except am handsomely paid to do this.....
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
I like him coz Daniella Okeke is his friend
haha yescheesy.. Apostle sule sule is an ukwu loving pastor.another reason why i respect himcheesy. Great men love ukwucheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018
No wonder a vice president can tell us Nigeria's problem is spiritual useless people

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by brodalokie: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Idol = Nollywood √
God = Bible x
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
He even dey make call. smh

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by mikoloson: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
gidgiddy:
This fraud of a pastor who could not defend himself against sexual misconduct with Stephanie Otobo?

How this man managed to fool a lot of people into believing he is a man of God is just unbelievable.
REPENT.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2018
This nor be the man wey dey banned for Canada
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2018
When will this people's received sense
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by obosirow: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Nice one, celebrate GRACE, what ever keeps this Man Standing despite all his fights is Great and is worth it. I know if it was Oni of Ife and others it wouldn't be a news. After reading MARK 9:38-40, I criticize no Pastor again.

Deep insight that is. Fellow Christians, let's cease attacking our own in the public domain and pray for them that God may heal and restore them. Until the church is ONE the Islamization plot may continue to gain traction.
John 17:20-22

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
I recently saw the assistant pastor of my church entering olosho quarters I don't know what to do
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by bezimo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
He that honours a prophet in the name of the prophet shall receive prophetic reward......

We live in an arrogant and pompous generation.Even an idiot with nothing to show will still be talking garbage and chaff against the man of God...no wonder folks are victims of sudden destruction because of no regard for the value of prophetic blessings.

Apostle Suleman is a Prophet of God...No mistake about that..the haters stupid opinion notwithstanding..
If I am to meet him again having met him once...I will kneel to receive blessings..it doesnt take anything from you..but it adds to you..
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
See as he is using his left hand to touch them, very arrogant man

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by DidierDrogba: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

go and die na
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by ericwise13: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

The true Man of GOD has spoken.Egwobi
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Richdad50(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Has any of your neighbor knelt down for you before.Idiot boy!
gidgiddy:

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by sulakishop(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Religion is such a scam
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by lereinter(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
what does sule mean in christiandom
naa bombers dey bear such
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

And so?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kotodoctor:
They come with swag.

Christ tried to get a perception from us. What we think prophets ought to look. (In case of john thr baptist) So he asked. What is it you went to the wilderness to see? A leave strickened by wind, or a man clother in fine linen.

He said we went to see a prophet.

Prophets look off the sense.

You made no single sense.

What are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / {free} Face Divination Online / Pastor Adeboye Attends UNN's Convocation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.