Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku (21025 Views)

Border Closure: Obasanjo Says Benin Republic Must Mend Its Ways With Nigeria / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by lukency(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2018
You don't have to give reason. Every Nigerian has right to associate with any person he/she wishes.
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by annexworld(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Power
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by ejimatic: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2018
It is time to right your wrongs in 8 year vice presdidency- may God punish u u and your generation for all the hardship u have brought to the masses-
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by oweman: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Atiku's grousyse win Ari is all about PMB'cancellation of 27years old co act with Atiku to cokkecr revenue for the Nigerian ports authority the Buhari group refuse to renew It's pure selfishness doing same contract for 16 years is Atiku the sole owner of Nigeria ?
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by Shascky33: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=kitaatita post=67013205]He left APC because Buhari failed to die[/quote��
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by princeadams11: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-i-parted-ways-with-buhari-atiku.html

You parted ways with Buhari because you want to become president. Any reason aside this is a scam

1 Like

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by kalu61(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2018
APC was coalition party to see the end of GEJ now everybody is going back to his tenth. Saraki and Tambowal to defect at the right time. I pity those North used and dumped in the coalition

1 Like

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by sparko1(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2018
FatherD:
The easiest way for buhari to win second term in 2019 is if he will be contesting against atiku.
Buhari will defeat atiku any day anytime even in adamawa.
Buhari govt is a failed government but atiku can never and should never be an option

I second that, most people have no idea, what PDP should do is look for someone with influence in the north and great support in the south, but sadly no one comes to mind, from Atiku to saraki to tabuwal, et all, none can stand Buhari in the north, not even south west, maybe south south and south east, but that is not enough to win!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
If this Atiku comes out, he would just give Buhari an Iniesta + Febregas + Messi style through pass and BuBu would score like Salah + CR7 + Kane

Let's look at his stance sad
On AntiCorruption: We would still collect that University you erected with our Commonwealth kiss

On 40% youth inclusion: Support a younger candidate and be an elderstatesman cheesy

On "I want to do what I didn't do as Vice": RUN MY PEOPLE RUN, HE WANTS TO SELL THE COUNTRY shocked
Vote for the numerous youth vying for the presidency and let others too vote their Choices. So far Atiku is the man!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by blackpanda: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2018
jrusky:

No bro not a stupid comment it's his own opinion and he is free to say it. If you belief in Buhari does not mean other should ok.

Please shut up and mind ur business
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2018
sparko1:

I second that, most people have no idea, what PDP should do is look for someone with influence in the north and great support in the south, but sadly no one comes to mind, from Atiku to saraki to tabuwal, et all, none can stand Buhari in the north, not even south west, maybe south south and south east, but that is not enough to win!
Atiku Will thrash Buhari you Can bank it!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by KAYTEK111: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land at Ibadan- Iseyin road!!!1,000acres of fertile land at Iseyin- Ibadan road!!! 10,000acres of fertile land at komu village!!!7,000acres of fertile land inside Iseyin village, all are available for sale, at affordable prices... Any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654....
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by mekonglobal(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Youwin wewin Godwin.
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by Emperormartin(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2018
FatherD:
The easiest way for buhari to win second term in 2019 is if he will be contesting against atiku.
Buhari will defeat atiku any day anytime even in adamawa.
Buhari govt is a failed government but atiku can never and should never be an option
You're on point... Atiku should never be an option at all...

1 Like

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
jerseyboy:
Hmmm. President wey no fit get US Visa. Even yahoo yahoo dey enter America. Dis one go hard ooo

Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by talk2percy(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Before who wants to be associated with failure and incompetency??
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by ufuosman(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Talk is cheap
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by 35824L: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2018
tuniski:

I tried to bank it and it bounced!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
35824L:
I tried to bank it and it bounced!
You went to a failed Bank!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by sparko1(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2018
tuniski:

By this time next year we should be through with election, i will remind you, if Atiku is the presidential candidate of PDP they will lose. no gain saying about that. REMEMBER APRIL 25TH 2019!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by semyman: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Egbon Atiku you want the presidency? come and take it
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
sparko1:

By this time next year we should be through with election, i will remind you, if Atiku is the presidential candidate of PDP they will lose. no gain saying about that. REMEMBER APRIL 25TH 2019!
Whosoever is the Candiate of PDP will win and I pray he is atiku.
The one most maligned in politics is usually The most potent!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by mrfarmer600(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sowore 2019
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
You were never with Buhari. He only recognized you as a tag-A-long. How could you have SUPPORTED BUHARI? shocked A STARK, ILLITERATE, OKD, BARRACK TOUT? undecided

Only docile and spiritually- impoverished entities that mean only ill-will for themselves and Nigeria could EVER SUPPORT A DOFUS LIKE BUHARI who NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO OFFER BUT ENRICH HIS HEALTH AND WEALTH STATUS.

You DO NOT fit in PDD either. PDP is a RUBBISHED PARTY. You cannot win on such a platform. APC is not for you either because you are neither “boss”?nor “servant”!

You fit NOWHERE in Nigerian politics.
Just retire like IBB and enjoy your life and loot.

I supported you when I felt you were relevant in Nigerian politics. That time is past.

When you joined APC, you sold your soul to sleep with the devil. Coming back to PDP was just the last nail to your coffin.

You quit so easily when things do not work for you LIKE MOST NIGERIAN POLITICIANS. That is okay too, but at a price. You risk being perceived as restless or desperate. You needed to stay with one party and BUILD or RESTORE. Sink or SWIM with pride.

Unfortunately it is a NO WIN SITUATION. You can’t sink or swim in Nigerian politics, since Nigerian political parties ARE THE SAME WITH RECYCLED, NARCISSISTIC, MISCREANTS WHO LACK WORKING ETHICS or ANY SOUND POLITICAL MISSION OR VISION TO SERVE NIGERIA MEANINGFULLY. It is all about STEALING MONEY and NO HONOR, SENSE OF DUTY OR EMPATHY for the Nigerians they are suppose to serve. You have no choice but to LEAVE a “Nigerian Political Party”, because it is full of ILLITERATE CROOKS and CUT THROATS!

WE NEED SOMEONE EXPOSED, EDUCATED AND YOUNG!

Enough of the “RECYCLED OLD REGIME”! kiss

SOWORE 2019!!!!!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
yazach:

reminding themselves pvc as if they are more than 5%
You need not to be obsessed with the 5%

1 Like

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by yazach: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Phoenix616:

You need not to be obsessed with the 5%

what is this one saying
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by Franklyspeakin: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
yazach:

reminding themselves pvc as if they are more than 5%
oga its is the North against the North so definitely Northen votes would be split so now the 5% would be very important now. no wonder buhari recently approved the expansion of enugu-porthacourt road. to woo the 5%

1 Like

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by Tunks2017(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who cares !!
His brain thinking capacity is not any higher than pmb's.........
so what's the difference? angry
greedy incompetent centipedes, all they now is how to steal Nig's money & loot it dry !! then come back for their worthless election campaigns !! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu / Children Rescued From A Boko Haram Camp In Cameroon Can’t Remember Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.