Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku (21024 Views)

Border Closure: Obasanjo Says Benin Republic Must Mend Its Ways With Nigeria / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by yazach: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
oga its is the North against the North so definitely Northen votes would be split so now the 5% would be very important now. no wonder buhari recently approved the expansion of enugu-porthacourt road. to woo the 5%

ok continue
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by EmmyDJourno: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
tuniski:

Vote for the numerous youth vying for the presidency and let others too vote their Choices. So far Atiku is the man!

Atiku is your man, please be corrected

And before you reply me, can you tell me why he is so desperate to be there......

Let me help you.......He has amassed so much wealth through looting, and because he lacks investors confidence to generate capital, his only means of funding his empire is by looting, hence the prostitute like desperation to return to Aso Rock
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 3:09am On Apr 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Atiku is your man, please be corrected

And before you reply me, can you tell me why he is so desperate to be there......

Let me help you.......He has amassed so much wealth through looting, and because he lacks investors confidence to generate capital, his only means of funding his empire is by looting, hence the prostitute like desperation to return to Aso Rock
Abuse of the word desperate! Atiku is the definition of democrat!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by EmmyDJourno: 5:02am On Apr 26, 2018
tuniski:

Abuse of the word desperate! Atiku is the definition of democrat!

You are deluded, and he is a democrat prostitute undecided
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

You are deluded, and he is a democrat prostitute undecided
Surely you don't get it. Atiku would have been a political prostitute if he had been joining all govt in power. Rather the man has always left the incumbent for opposition by conviction! I guess buhari is Desperado and political prostitute by your jaundiced mind!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by EmmyDJourno: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
tuniski:

Surely you don't get it. Atiku would have been a political prostitute if he had been joining all govt in power. Rather the man has always left the incumbent for opposition by conviction! I guess buhari is Desperado and political prostitute by your jaundiced mind!

Ashewo no get two name, defend all you want, I hope you get paid for this with stolen wealth, else....... You stupid assertions are for free
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Ashewo no get two name, defend all you want, I hope you get paid for this with stolen wealth, else....... You stupid assertions are for free
Why stupid? This is the thought process and mannerism of people without sound and superior arguments; they condescend!
Support your candidate and call others names , it is within your rights the electorate will decide by majority! .

#atikunation2019!!!
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by EmmyDJourno: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
tuniski:

Why stupid? This is the thought process and mannerism of people without sound and superior arguments; they condescend!
Support your candidate and call others names , it is within your rights the electorate will decide by majority! .

#atikunation2019!!!

Yeah stupid cause, you see a man who as vice President looted like fool, instead of investing in education, he stole money and opened a University, without forgetting his time in the Customs

And you a supposed intellectual is calling for the return of such a person, all these fools in power never tire youuuuuuuuu

In fact you are an infidel
Re: Why I Parted Ways With Buhari - Atiku by tuniski: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Yeah stupid cause, you see a man who as vice President looted like fool, instead of investing in education, he stole money and opened a University, without forgetting his time in the Customs

And you a supposed intellectual is calling for the return of such a person, all these fools in power never tire youuuuuuuuu

In fact you are an infidel
Clap for yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.