Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? (21467 Views)

Breaking: See How Asiwaju Bola Tinubu And Wife Reacted To Dino Melaye's Ordeal / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Because he has enough corruption charges on his own head already?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by superlanny(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2018
silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by BarrackGhost(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where people get used and dumped.
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Rollins777(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
I can smell trouble roaming around Nigeria, Nigeria a country where one are subjected to disgrace and humiliation when one is against the president, better we find an urgent solution to the spirit of bias or such oppression will destroy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Biodun556(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
My Buhari is a nightmare for Saraki, he and Fayose will also be picked up soon. The thugs should watch out.
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Trust me Saraki is working behind the scenes to being this to an end

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Slurity(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Dino Melaye moved for Saraki's election as Senate President

Dino Melaye accompanied Toyin Saraki to EFCC

Dino Melaye accompanied Saraki to Code of Conduct Tribunal

Now, Dino is going through trying times but Saraki has chosen to remain silent. Maka why?
Think twice before doing business with ANYbody from Ilorin. They will cheat you, I am a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Ajadiboye(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
k'o lori d'orimu , ejo to je 36million gbefun!
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by ascapella(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Saraki is cunning and smart.

He observes before making moves. I know he has something up his sleeves. Fear this politicians, they get game plan pass Pep and Mourinho.

Dino is trying so hard to to stay in Abuja because he knows it’s harder for help to come if he is moved to Kogi angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by sisisioge: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm, I'm so sorry o but what exactly did Dino do? What is the offence he was arrested for? I haven't really been following embarassed

5thElement:
Because he has enough corruption charges on his own head already?
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by jegz25(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Because Dino was a bloody bodyguard to him
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Saraki Na calcu guy.. Am sure he's pullin string for his guy..
Lets wait and see. Dnt forget dt guy crumbled pdp ooo and retired his own fada so am sure he is working sontin out for his PA

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by israelmao(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Most of the scenarios that are playing out now are simply law of sowing and reaping taking effect.Dino was one of the prominent people that led change crusade and nearly snuffed live out of GEJ but what is the result today?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
san316:
He does not want to be picked up too now.

They say PMB is autocratic, and they are able to do things with impunity.

I wish PMB will start dealing with all these senators one after the other.

Even the senators that were tweeting upandan have kept quiet.

hahahah
He can't.
You know they power to impeach him.
Na jẹjẹ with sense dem dey use do democracy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Saraki came back since Saturday. He presided over senate session yesterday

HolyHero:
The senate president is out of the country, wait till he gets back then heads will roll

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by san316(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

He can't.
You know they power to impeach him.
Na jẹjẹ with sense dem dey use do democracy

Impeach ke. The senate cannot do anything because the current system gives enormous powers to the president. and all senators cannot be against PMB at thesame time. No be Naija we dey?
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Lasta(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2018
jerryunit48:
A whole Dino
Well let’s wait for part two

Who is Dino? Is Dino above the law ?

Well it can only happen in a shithole country .
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by kitaatita: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2018
First is that Saraki may be working the phones. You don't have to make noise. Number two is that Saraki is facing strong challenges in the Senate for the first time after his election. Senators opposed to his high handed approach are no longer afraid to challenge him. He didn't need to make things worse for himself.
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Saraki is an intelligent man that knows when to attack and when to retreat. At the appropriate time ,he will make his move.
Buhari wants him and dino plus others out of APC ,they will leave at the right time

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmm, I'm so sorry o but what exactly did Dino do? What is the offence he was arrested for? I haven't really been following embarassed

Lol. Really? Some cutthroat thugs were found with illegal firearms.

When they were arrested they pointed to "honorable" senator Dino as the person arming them with dangerous weapons.

The police had invited him several times, even wrote a letter to the Senate inviting him for questioning.

He was dodging them like Bruce Lee.

Well, he's now in the police net. Hopefully he'll be charged and found guilty and incarcerated.

Hopefully.
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by KingMicky3286: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Now, Dino is going through trying times but Saraki has chosen to remain silent. Maka why?

Nice question... go to www.questionNigeria.com to ask questions snd stand a chance to win awesome prizes.Yes big prizes..
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by yemmight(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2018
I think he has covered Milaye's enough.
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by millhouse: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2018
and you think the FG is just all out for SDM , in reality the target in all this drama is the senate president , Dino is just a pawn in the chess game , breaking the Saraki Caucus is the whole agenda
nairavsdollars:
Dino Melaye moved for Saraki's election as Senate Presid

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Saladin25(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2018
If Saraki could betray his father, there is no one he cannot betray.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by sisisioge: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2018
5thElement:

Lol. Really? Some cutthroat thugs were found with illegal firearms.

When they were arrested they pointed to "honorable" senator Dino as the person arming them with dangerous weapons.

The police had invited him several times, even wrote a letter to the Senate inviting him for questioning.

He was dodging them like Bruce Lee.

Well, he's now in the police net. Hopefully he'll be charged and found guilty and incarcerated.

Hopefully.

Oh that issue! I though the thugs escaped and he made a scene about why that should be. Hian, the dude would have answered them jejely nau. Even if he had been their sponsor, he could have sang his way out of it nau. Anyways, thanks for the recap.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2018
sisisioge:

Oh that issue! I though the thugs escaped and he made a scene about why that should be. Hian, the dude would have answered them jejely nau. Even if he had been their sponsor, he could have sang his way out of it nau. Anyways, thanks for the recap.

Yeah that same issue.

The thugs were recaptured.

Dino is a drama queen now. grin

You welcome. cool
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by ashjay001(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Or, he's not silent. Probably, Dino's case, has been spinning too out of control, for Saraki's best laid plans.

I remember, Saraki's official car was what Dino used in escaping, on his last visit to lokoja, for a burial, early ds month.

Saraki, always has a plan, Dino is just too rash, to think things thru n follow a laid down path.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by bankylan: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Biodun556:
My Buhari is a nightmare for Saraki, he and Fayose will also be picked up soon. The thugs should watch out.

Now it is obvious why you are what you are.........Enslaved mind under a spell of a Fulani man.

How come the people who are at low ebb of life and have nothing to show for their existence on planet earth are the ones supporting Buhari and the injustice in Nigeria today?
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by kmaster007: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
like seriously our law must b working. we need a scapegoat
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by buchibrand(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2018
When will our law enforcement officers learn? This guy and his team are working on a s script, and you want them to succeed. How on earth do you think Dino Melaye is not aware that police will one day arrest him? If he had wanted yo escape secretly he would have done that long ago.
You don't treat a Dino that has all it takes to hire 50 SAN that way. Just handle with care and ensure you don't create any room for his legal team to explore and start their normal interlocatery injunctions. My point is treat very accused citizen of this nation with respect until such person is proven guilty (Police, be professional in all you do). Dino maybe innocent at the end of the day, but mark my words; nothing will come out of this as usual.
Re: Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? by asawanathegreat(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Saraki will react but not now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President” / Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.