Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

A Good Girlfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Girlfriend!!! (8389 Views)

What Should A Girl Do To Become A Good Girlfriend / 15 Tips To Be A Good Girlfriend To Your Boyfriend / 4 Clever Ways To Know A Good Girlfriend Material (2) (3) (4)

A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2018
A good girlfriend doesn't have to be the most attractive girl in the world, she would just love to be the most beautiful girl in your eyes. A good girlfriend doesn't have to have the nicest body in the world, she would just need to have a good heart to love you with. A good girlfriend doesn't have to let you do whatever you want, she would just expect you to know what not to do and know what would hurt her. A good girlfriend doesn't have to let you talk to as many girls as you want, she would just want you to be the one to figure out whether or not you should be doing that. A good girlfriend doesn't have to spoil you with materialistic things, she would just have to give you things that money can't buy such as attention, affection, admiration, and respect. A good girlfriend doesn't have to try to be perfect for you, she would just hope that you think she's good enough for you.
#exclusively bae #

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by scarramenga: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2018
grin you go just know people wey no get girlfriend
op you suck

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Awwwnnb cheesy
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by highpriestess: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Lalas247(f): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
give u things money can't buy.... I.like the sound of that cheesy

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
WOW you make sense here tongue
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:
give u things money can't buy.... I.like the sound of that cheesy

hey hey oshegrin sight ya
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
One day now you will make someone fall hopelessly in love with you the person will not know that all that glitters is not gold. tongue

Lefulefu come ohhhhh Martin is in one of those his Lomantic moods cheesy
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Shugavee(f): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
❤❤❤
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Twoclans:
One day now you will make someone fall hopelessly in love with you the person will not know that all that glitters is not gold. tongue

cheesygrin see you, how far Na

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shugavee:
❤❤❤
my tolo tolo ukwulicious mummygrin
how ur side na
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Martin0:

cheesygrin see you, how far Na

Am cool, n u?
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Am cool, n u?
fine oo, wetin u cook tonight Na
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Martin0:

fine oo, wetin u cook tonight Na

Fresh Okoro and iced fish with yellow garri.but day was around 6pm.

Martin are you currently in a committed relationship?
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Waow nice soup, as for me I have never cooked okoro soup in my house though I do cook it whenever I Visit my parents and that if I am lucky to see it on their food time table when I visitgrin

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Martin0:

Waow nice soup, as for me I have never cooked okoro soup in my house though I do cook it whenever I Visit my parents and that if I am lucky to see it on their food time table when I visitgrin

You can make it in ur house, it's quite easy and comes out very fresh.

I asked you a question, answer me.
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Archangel15: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice guys always carry last remember that

TSOM I sight you huge fan

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Twoclans:

You can make it in ur house, it's quite easy and comes out very fresh.
I asked you a question, answer me.
aha what question Biko

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Martin are you currently in a committed relationship?
ayaya see question of my lifegrin Na WA ooo this question strong oogrin
chai

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Martin0:

ayaya see question of my lifegrin Na WA ooo this question strong oogrin

chai

Why are u like this ? answer my question,or is it because of all this girl's you toast here that is why you don't want to answer me.
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Why are u like this ? answer my question,or is it because of all this girl's you toast here that is why you don't want to answer me.

chai am a liar ooogrin

see nobody has ever ever asked me this question, they just give answers to their questions even when they have it in mind to ask!
And here you asking me this online on a public forumgrin Na wa for u oo Nne Biko this place adiro mma make ndi wanya enyin mugrin
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Martin0:

chai am a liar ooogrin

see nobody has ever ever asked me this question, they just give answers to their questions even when they have it in mind to ask!
And here you asking me this online on a public forumgrin Na wa for u oo Nne Biko this place adiro mma make ndi wanya enyin mugrin

You already know that I am one crazy thing, I don't like norms.

I kind of get why you are reluctant to answer,i had my reasons why I asked .

OK let me ask you something else.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?

chai I just remembered someone very familiar to me had also asked me your first question..

see I know your kinda girl, just that hmmmm twoclans please and please can u please slide everything and let just smile to ourselvesgrin

why will you ask if I believe in love

Does anyone believes in hates?

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?

chai I just remembered someone very familiar to me had also asked me your first question..

see I know your kinda girl, just that hmmmm twoclans please and please can u please slide everything and let just smile to ourselvesgrin

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Martin0:

Playing smart as usual. OK I will let you escape for now .

I wonder the kind of girl you think I am. I want to hear you. Tell me the kind of girl you think twoclans is.
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Playing smart as usual. OK I will let you escape for now .

I wonder the kind of girl you think I am. I want to hear you. Tell me the kind of girl you think twoclans is.

madam Biko there's no smartness here Biko,grin

so I should tell you what I know about you, Na wa oo don't you think it will be better I say it at your back ,coz I may say something nice to you here and behind I will say something bad!
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Martin0:

madam Biko there's no smartness here Biko,grin

so I should tell you what I know about you, Na wa oo don't you think it will be better I say it at your back ,coz I may say something nice to you here and behind I will say something bad!

I did not expect you will say something good to me.
And to imagine that you had a feeling that I am someone you know. Hmmmmmmmm

What are you having for breakfast?
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

eh pap! do you drink "akamu "
then probably in two hours time I will be going to the park, wanna see a friend in the east!

where do you even base I always forget!

oh oh oh one of my friend I just remembered her now chaigrin later I will ask about after I Creat a threadgrin
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Martin0:

eh pap! do you drink "akamu "
then probably in two hours time I will be going to the park, wanna see a friend in the east!

where do you even base I always forget!

oh oh oh one of my friend I just remembered her now chaigrin later I will ask about after I Creat a threadgrin

I love pap especially when I grind it with ginger. It gives it this spicy yumines.

Which of the eastern states are you going to? I am based in Kaduna although the nature of my work covers Abuja and the north. cheesy

I can imagine what is going through your mind. grin
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

oya come lets both be lomantic wink

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Martin0(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

if your thoughts are probably I don't know you, then I most say it an F9.

I have only one friend on my list who I have known here from 2013 till date though I never had much of her time sha but I knew her here and very well on Nairaland she didn't know even know about it, but I think I started bringing that friendship to her this year one of my good friendgrin

what am saying or trying to illustrate is no matter how many thousands moniker one would apply for definitely I will still know who's behind it, am just seeing off things to allow the right time for you to go to whatsapp and build that friendship wish I never established with you..

honestly I have many girlfriends I wanna build that curling friendship with especially with my two besties khiaa and everberry but as we all know the understanding of women wouldn't want me to do that as one may feel am probably up to play games and move on..
secondly we don't need to be in haste I have invited you several times to come on whatsapp but you have consistently ignored which applies to my believe you might just be thinking just like the normal thought for ladies...

As per my relationship status, please for now I really wanna keep it cool and probably a secret to megrin

I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience) / Brazil Miss Bum Bum Competition Winner Takes $22,000 Home (photos, Video)+18 / How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend