Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (35359 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / Personal Prayers. March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy by naijacentric(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2018
Batam:

You are still an ignoramus.
Anointing has levels and if you want to grow you nèed to follow your superior and I have not met Dr Olukoya one on one but I have witnessed the power of God through him
na ur superior not mine mumu worship God not pastor ode people
Re: Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 05, 2018
Batam:

Ha ha ha. Your ignorance is second to none.

Bring your maggot infested head, lemme pray (swear) for you...cheesycheesy
Re: Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 05, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Bring your maggot infested head, lemme pray (swear) for you...cheesycheesy
Every agent of ignorance destroy yourself in the name of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.