Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Can I Restore The Calculation Data In MS Access 2016? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Restore The Calculation Data In MS Access 2016? (1199 Views)

Fixed! Windows 10 Users: How Do You Stop Windows From Draining Your Data In / Error When Opening The File In MS Project 2007 ? / Can't Open Database In MS SQL SERVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Restore The Calculation Data In MS Access 2016? by PaigeCarter: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
I was doing my job doing various operations and calculations in Access. After saving and trying to open my document something happened to my mdb file, and it stopped. When I try to open it, an access error appears on the screen. I hope for your help.
Re: How Can I Restore The Calculation Data In MS Access 2016? by CodeTemplar: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
In computer related stuff, there are many types of error. The exact error message is a pointer to what went wrong and what should be done to correct it.
Sample the exact error message here, if possible do it with screenshots.
Re: How Can I Restore The Calculation Data In MS Access 2016? by SteffJohn: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-47.html

http://www.mdb.repair/

Recovering from access mdb repair tool
This article may help if your database is already corrupt
Before doing anything else, make a copy of the corrupted mdb file while Access is NOT running, and without overwriting any earlier backups. This lets you try different approaches and sequences if necessary.
Next, try the built-in repair utility. This very simple solution may work with corrupted indexes, and might even get rid of a corrupted object:
• In Access 2010, click Compact and Repair Database on the Database Tools ribbon.
• In Access 2007, click the Office button (top left), then Manage.
• In Access 95 - 2003, choose Database Utilities from the Tools menu.
If this does not work, follow the steps for the symptoms of your corruption below.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / How Can A Sis File Be Made With Php / Deprecated Function In Php 5.3.8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.