Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Meet A First Class Graduate Who Took JAMB UTME 6 Times - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet A First Class Graduate Who Took JAMB UTME 6 Times (560 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet A First Class Graduate Who Took JAMB UTME 6 Times by Nairamakes: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
A 26-year-old young fellow recognized as Simon Godwin Idoko, who graduated as of late from the Department of Applied Chemistry, Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto has uncovered how he at last vanquished JAMB UTME in the wake of taking the exam 6 times to turning into a top of the line graduate.

As per him, “I exited auxiliary school in 2007 from Wesley High School, Otukpo where I was granted the general best in Mathematics. I took UTME six times previously I inspired admission to ponder Applied Chemistry. I was at first applying for Medicine and Surgery because of the exhortation from various individuals.Meet A First Class Graduate Who Took JAMB UTME 6 Times

“I have never scored beneath 200 in UTME and the most frustrating time amid the time of attempting to get confirmation was the point at which I scored 264 in UTME and 68 in Post UTME in 2012 however I was not offered admission to ponder any course.

“The main course I was offered all through the time of the six years was the course that I contemplated (Applied Chemistry). It was extremely baffling at that point.”

The young fellow who said he is planning to begin his M.Sc quickly after NYSC revelaed that accomplishing A First Class isn’t a simple assignment as you should be prepared to do what standard understudies can’t do, for example, burning through cash on great course books, investing more energy perusing and investing less time in social exercises.

SOURCE: https://educluesonline.com/meet-first-class-graduate-took-jamb-utme-6-times/

1 Like

Re: Meet A First Class Graduate Who Took JAMB UTME 6 Times by godwingold(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
You quoted me but you still used your own words. Anyway, you tried.

(1) (Reply)

NSUK: SUG Senate Suspends Union President. / Upgrade Your, Jamb, Waec, Neco, Gce, Cbt Score To 200 And Above Hurry Now / HND To Bsc. Conversion Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.