Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? (13357 Views)

Tips For Bank Marketers: How To Get A Steady Flow Of New Accounts. / I Quit Because Most Clients Want Bank Marketers To Offer Their Bodies - Joke Ade / Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by violent(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Odiaero

No mind dem, Abeg where can i get fermented 3 days palm wine in the EUR/JPY market dont tell me I have to ask foresttrader.com.

I wont mind if you can give me candlestick direction to the place

lwkmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by blank(f): 11:11pm On May 19, 2010
Where Odiaero? Abi, e don run. cheesy
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 11:13pm On May 19, 2010
Looks like he was banned undecided grin. Saw him somewhere with just 12 posts to his name grin. His signature said something like "you can ban me, but. . ." bla bla. Na wa.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Scooby1(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2010
yeah Odiaero was banned for harassment grin grin grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by blank(f): 12:36am On May 20, 2010
Wow, banned. Would av thought they would av banned the people harassing him. undecided
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2010
This is the funniest thread I read so far!!! grin smiley
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2010
maedan:

Looks like he was banned undecided grin. Saw him somewhere with just 12 posts to his name grin. His signature said something like "you can ban me, but. . ." bla bla. Na wa.
i hope he wasnt banned for this

dude is/was just catching some fun. These MODs sef na wa
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 9:18pm On May 20, 2010
blank:

Wow, banned. Would av thought they would av banned the people harassing him. undecided

I agree angry. Some replies were basically funny, but some people were just downright mean. But I guess on NL there are some Untouchables that get away with murder tongue.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Danchiks(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2010
@poster, u have a dirty mind u have never for once posted something that has nothing to do with sex, sex, seductions and the likes, go for a cleansing now to calvary's tide.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Sibams(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2010
I bet he wishes he hadn't said anything now grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by blank(f): 8:31pm On May 21, 2010
Poor guy.

Unban am na.

I was enjoying the guys yarns.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Sibams(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2010
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by najeebu: 3:38pm On May 22, 2010
man talk d truth oooooh!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Lagoseko(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2010
Odiero,
What is the meaning of marketing. u must be stupid. They are only dong their work without any evil intention. Instead of listening to them ur eyes are busy roming up and down. if dont haved what to post read other posts because we bankers have enough problems to think about and not ur egocentric post and insults on us.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Odunnu: 10:25pm On May 22, 2010
Ds thread is medicinal.I'll have to prescribe it 2 anybdy who is down.
TKB,u no try at all.Y didnt u direct me hia all ths while?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by blank(f): 10:45pm On May 22, 2010
It is o. The only problem is dat Odiaero no dey again.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Abuloma80(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2010
HI NL LET ME NOT BE LEFTOUT OF THIS. HERE IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE SO CALLED CLAIMER. WHO IS WALTER MITTY: somebody with a very ordinary dull life who daydreams about having great adventures and success
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 10:38pm On May 23, 2010
Lol. People will not forget the OP in a hurry cheesy. I do believe he has become an NL personality in the league of becomrich, 190 & Co. I doff my hat to this thread, someone told me just seeing the topic makes her laugh, even before she bothers to look in and re-read the posts. That's an achievement for the OP if ever I've seen one.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by bumpkin(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is a KILLER thread. I literally fell off my seat, laughing. That Odiaero chap walked into an ambush. HILARIOUS!!! NL pple you too much!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by juanna: 12:42pm On May 28, 2010
female bankers are high class prostitudes sad angry
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by 190: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2010
maedan:

Lol. People will not forget the OP in a hurry cheesy. I do believe he has become an NL personality in the league of becomrich, 190 & Co. I doff my hat to this thread, someone told me just seeing the topic makes her laugh, even before she bothers to look in and re-read the posts. That's an achievement for the OP if ever I've seen one.
angry angry
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by 190: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote / How To Call Your Bank For Free In Nigeria / CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.