Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? (13355 Views)

Tips For Bank Marketers: How To Get A Steady Flow Of New Accounts. / I Quit Because Most Clients Want Bank Marketers To Offer Their Bodies - Joke Ade / Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 18, 2010
tkb417:

@shock

easy on odiaero

This is his only odd way of catching fun on the internet
take it easy grin cheesy grin

@odiaero
i dont trade forex but i know how to use your TA tools very well grin grin
ol boi, cut those crap and get real ehn
ok guy cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by nnemak(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

20 drums of Fresh Palm Wine?
Na elephant 190 wan marry? grin grin grin grin

Abeg, 20 drums will break Odiaero's back.
It means he must climb 200 palm trees to be able to supply those.

It's too early to attend Odiaero's funeral.
Please have MERCY on his poor soul.

The babe 190 intends to marry with t those drums of wine is worth every drop of it! In-fact I hear it was suppose to be 5 drums, but because of 190’s lust love he has other for 20 besides he seem to gather crown,
But I suspect say na stingy man, he no want spend moni hence he is ordering cheap booze, lol
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero, you should have just continue laughing and taking it lightly.

But now that it has gotten in to your head, shock can obviously see that
he's gonna shock the hell out of ya grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shock(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2010
@shock

easy on odiaero

This is his only odd way of catching fun on the internet
take it easy  

Yes boss!

He amuses me a lot tho.  I haven't really seen such a small mind inside such a big head shocked before.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 18, 2010
rokiatu:

odiaero, you should have just continue laughing and taking it lightly.

But now that it has gotten in to your head, shock can obviously see that
he's gonna shock the hell out of ya grin

leave em shock absorber to me will soon pocket the lousy mouth into my car cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2010
^^^ can you withstand 1000V?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 18, 2010
^^am off to the swimming pool, am online but not on desk, be right back cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2010
Best of luck. . .

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by SAGoddess: 2:55pm On May 18, 2010
I like this dude,  grin  grin  grin

I guess he has to go back on the trees  wink
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2010
Shock:

Yes boss!

He amuses me a lot tho.  I haven't really seen such a small mind inside such a big head shocked before.

Lol; dont mind the dude abeg cheesy

Jaidey-one:

Best of luck. . .

THREAD CLOSED

yes o
thread closed  cheesy
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

^^am off to the swimming pool, am online but not on desk, be right back cool
What a tool!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 3:05pm On May 18, 2010
SA Goddess:

I like this dude,  grin  grin  grin

I guess he has to go back on the trees  wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shola2009(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2010
lol. .this has been fun!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by nnemak(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2010
nah,
You are right about going to the bush, but not to tap wine, I strongly believe he is into multiple streams of income!!! so he would have gone to the bushes to check his Traps!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2010
^^^Lol. . . You're a clown
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Scooby1(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2010
Poster,  try twitter next time!   wink
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by SAGoddess: 3:16pm On May 18, 2010
Watch him waltz back in on some "I just swam my last lap, getting dressed to go to the bar, watch the girls throw themselves at me" grin grin grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 18, 2010
Lol. . . his self interest mentality is just ama-fcukin-zing-a-ling! You can take the villager out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the villager
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by busybody20: 3:28pm On May 18, 2010
Entertaining thread   grin   grin   cheesy   

***subscribed***
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by SAGoddess: 3:31pm On May 18, 2010
arkinses:

Lol. . . his self interest mentality is just ama-fcukin-zing-a-ling! You can take the villager out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the villager

They call it new money where I come from cheesy Guy gets R2 mil and he thinks he is made, will tell all who care to listen just how much money he has! wink

This guy has been entertaining though, hope he won't stop now that he has been found out cheesy
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 18, 2010
Entertaining tjatjarag, yes, mara its just a lorry load of bull.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 3:39pm On May 18, 2010
The thread has veered dangerously off-topic since pg 1, and still it made the home page. Well I'm not a fan of ganging up against one poster but he seems to have met all the challenges so far. I foresaw all this and feel guilty for "encouraging" him at first, knowing deep down that soon the NL juggernauts will showface (sorry, surface).
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by harakiri(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2010
@Poster

From you recent posts, it seems all the chicks in 9ja are after you.First, it was a white chick at piccolomondo nite club in V.I, now it's seXXxy bank staff, tomorrow, it will be seXXxy petrol station attendant and next tomorrow, it will be those lagos state sanitation women who sweep the streets of lagos. Na wa ooo! Na you dey reign.In between, how much be suite for "sharaton"?
grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2010
harakiri:

@Poster

From you recent posts, it seems all the chicks in 9ja are after you.First, it was a white chick at piccolomondo nite club in V.I, now it's seXXxy bank staff, tomorrow, it will be seXXxy petrol station attendant and next tomorrow, it will be those lagos state sanitation women who sweep the streets of lagos. Na wa ooo! Na you dey reign.In between, how much be suite for "sharaton"?
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I'm really sorry. Not being mean. But when something is hilarious, well-----I laugh. Out LOUD.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by bigben3: 4:11pm On May 18, 2010
LOA ;Dthis has been interesting all the way,well done folks!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by kunle4d: 4:18pm On May 18, 2010
my guy ride on ooooo

pls nairalanders can i chat with fellow member dat is online have been try it but not connecting
pls house say something
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 18, 2010
something
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2010
Can someone tell me why this thread was moved down here? I've been looking all over for it. Wtf?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by bigben3: 4:26pm On May 18, 2010
something grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by harakiri(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2010
kunle4d:

my guy ride on ooooo

pls nairalanders can i chat with fellow member dat is online have been try it but not connecting
pls house say something

@NL house

Let's help this dude to say "something" shall we? Say about 5 more pages long of "something".Abi wetin una think? Make i start. . .

something
something
something
something
something
grin grin grin

Help a brother in need of "something" grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2010
SA Goddess:

Watch him waltz back in on some "I just swam my last lap, getting dressed to go to the bar, watch the girls throw themselves at me" grin grin grin
are you not on your way home yet?

and where is the OP?
the boi has finally made it big; his thread is where he wants it

are you not done at the Pool abi you wan drown?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by saintchux(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2010
It is so unfortunate that are thinking is so devilish and myopic. We are yet to understand what customer services means. This remind me of one papa Ajasco episode I watch, after buying some goods from a super market the sales lady said to him ' Thank you sir, please come again' Papa Ajasco was excited and asked the Lady when does she want him to come.

That just show the intent of our heart. An innocent lady who was trying to satisfy a customer was misunderstood by a man with evil intent. If it is a man that offer that option what will you say?

Though, i still doubt your story, as you telling me that you don't have time to fill account opening form in the bank and you want to put your money there. Haba!!!. You want to deal with the bank from your hotel room.

I DOUBT YOUR STORY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote / How To Call Your Bank For Free In Nigeria / CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.