Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" (56672 Views)

Atiku, Odili, Na’abba — The Political Careers Obasanjo Killed / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Realdeals(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
For the very first time in history and 15 years after the mysterious escape of the present Ekiti State (South Western Nigeria) Governor, Ayodele Fayose from security men after his October 2003 impeachment saga alongside his deputy, Biodun Olujinmi (now a Senator) the truth has emerged on how the controversial Fayose escaped and hid for the first 3 months in Lagos.

Ayo Fayose who was impeached by the Ekiti State House of Assembly after ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo labelled him a fraud due to a multi-billion Naira poultry farm scam in his state had escaped out of Ekiti under some mysterious circumstances with analysts suggesting he travelled to Accra. But, a former Governor of Abia State (South Eastern Nigeria) Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has revealed to Asabe Afrika TV how he helped Ayo Fayose escape from the fiery anger of President Obasanjo by keeping the dethroned Ekiti State Governor in his house for 90 days.

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu decided to make the15 years secret open after Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose who returned to power in 2014 and set to leave next June warned him not to step into Ekiti State to campaign for President Buhari earlier in the month. Dr. Kalu dared Fayose and entered Ekiti State to organize a Pro-Buhari rally. He described Fayose as his boy who dare not stop him from doing his political bidding in Ekiti. Dr. Kalu told Asabe Afrika TV how Ayo Fayose hid inside his Lagos home in 2003 for 3 months as a fugitive. Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTvJT0N45qY

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/04/25/video-how-ayo-fayose-hide-in-my-house-for-90-days-after-his-2003-impeachment-orji-kalu/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by chinonsoc14(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
n so wat?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by eagleeye2: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lekwa nu eshishi

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by decatalyst(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love the 'bravery' exhibited by Dr Kalu.

Some helped you when the fiery OBJ would have skinned you alive, and you dey threaten him? Laughable!

Fayose just dey play a politics of self destruction. It's just a matter of time before he gets his hands burnt badly.

P.S: our politicians do not have regard for the law or processes in general. That is why Dr Kalu could brazenly say he aided and abate a political 'fugitive'.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by ikemesit4477: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Realdeals:
For the very first time in history and 15 years after the mysterious escape of the present Ekiti State (South Western Nigeria) Governor, Ayodele Fayose from security men after his October 2003 impeachment saga alongside his deputy, Biodun Olujinmi (now a Senator) the truth has emerged on how the controversial Fayose escaped and hid for the first 3 months in Lagos.

Ayo Fayose who was impeached by the Ekiti State House of Assembly after ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo labelled him a fraud due to a multi-billion Naira poultry farm scam in his state had escaped out of Ekiti under some mysterious circumstances with analysts suggesting he travelled to Accra. But, a former Governor of Abia State (South Eastern Nigeria) Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has revealed to Asabe Afrika TV how he helped Ayo Fayose escape from the fiery anger of President Obasanjo by keeping the dethroned Ekiti State Governor in his house for 90 days.

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu decided to make the15 years secret open after Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose who returned to power in 2014 and set to leave next June warned him not to step into Ekiti State to campaign for President Buhari earlier in the month. Dr. Kalu dared Fayose and entered Ekiti State to organize a Pro-Buhari rally. He described Fayose as his boy who dare not stop him from doing his political bidding in Ekiti. Dr. Kalu told Asabe Afrika TV how Ayo Fayose hid inside his Lagos home in 2003 for 3 months as a fugitive. Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTvJT0N45qY

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/04/25/video-how-ayo-fayose-hide-in-my-house-for-90-days-after-his-2003-impeachment-orji-kalu/
why did you hide him! You are also partner in crime!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by richidinho(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
fayose was never impeached in 2003
and also he is not set to leave office next june

ewu journalism

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Just because he warned you to stay clear you are now revealing issues.As much as you have the constitutional right to air your views you should also acknowledge the fact that governor has every right to warn you to stay clear from campaigning in his own state especially when there is a gubanatorial election at hand so as not to cause distractions.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Biglittlelois(f): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Everyone is bringing out revelations, this one too has mouth to talk, because he joined apc and his corrupt case is extinct he's yapping spit about, nonsense angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by sharpwriter(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lolzz...these are the days of revelations cheesy grin cheesy

But why all these na, why?
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by OCTAVO: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Fraudulent liar

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by cupidFlint(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Walai this one strong
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Afam4eva(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
This guy should just shut him mouth. He is as irrelevant as irrelevances.

13 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by naijjaman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Pavore9: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
The coming months will certainly be littered with revelations! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Archangel15: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thief Orji Uzor Kalu is now a saint under APC

Is this not wonderful

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Bettycopper: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
LoL
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by J2381: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
I suppose it's against the law to aid a fugitive?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by taiwolomo1: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
They are both fuuls

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Deltayankeeboi: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
ikemesit4477:
why did you hide him! You are also partner in crime!
just because of this your comment, you had to quote the op's full story. exhausting the whole screen by doing so. your head is not correct

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just because he warned you to stay clear you are now revealing issues.As much as you have the constitutional right to air your views you should also acknowledge the fact that governor has every right to warn you to stay clear from campaigning in his own state especially when there is a gubanatorial election at hand so as not to cause distractions.
Their's freedom of Association...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ayodele fayose is next after dino, no live government house again

2 Likes 1 Share

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Follygunners: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
richidinho:
fayose was never impeached in 2003

and also he is not set to leave office next june

ewu journalism

Alaye Nostradamus... una weldone! grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by SalamRushdie: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one that Kali has decided to be a sycophant for the Dullard is what I am not understanding

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by kenzysmith: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
See our so called leaders behaving like clowns, please who ever place a curse on this nation , please we are sorry come and remove it biko

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by nigerfine: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Insanity of highest order . Nigerian leaders are the problem of Nigeria, how can a governor be an compliance to crime by hiding whom the authority is after? Your confession does more harm to you in sane climate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Moreoffaith(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by 400billionman: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
So?
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by DrToche: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by ud4u: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
And so what? Day don break, na you be mouth piece this time around. You and your master are total failure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.