Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos (27927 Views)

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse / Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by miqos02(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Henon: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
inoki247:
jack Bauer abeg epp uz rescue our nation too...
Batman is stronger.
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Henon: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=survivor1986 post=67031115]If only God can eliminate the black man and their countries, half of the problem in this world would be solved.[/quote
You should stop skipping taking your drugs.
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by ud4u: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
God will reward you
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
okomile:
Nigeria we hail thee. Speedy recovery
Ur monicker is funny. Are you Yoruba?
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Nonnyflex:

Must you always showcase your stupidity every chance you get?... Not everything is a joke

This life wey no guaranty if you go see tomorrow na you carry for head
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Oselu28(f): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2018
God bless her kind heart, the way people bring out their phones to capture accident scene just to upload on social media,while d victim is loosing blood you will begin to wonder if they are human at all
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2018
micfoley:
To compound issues JOHESU is on strike

thats true, and taking him to a private clinic is worse they will just kill him and blame it on the good samaritan
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2018
tellwisdom:
I don't understated anything sad..Did the woman die after writing this letter??
Yes
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by okomile(f): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Ur monicker is funny. Are you Yoruba?

Yes. I am proudly Yoruba 'winks'
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2018
okomile:

Yes. I am proudly Yoruba 'winks'
I am too. We have that in common. I mean monicker names. cheesy

How was ur night?
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by okomile(f): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

I am too. We have that in common. I mean monicker names. cheesy

How was ur night?

Night was cool. Tks
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
okomile:

Night was cool. Tks
You're welcome!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) / Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.