Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999648 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2018
Kunsoft:
Good day my E-Family,
Please has anyone Evaluate HND and 2yrs Diploma? especially from Kaduna Polytechnic? What is the Evaluate report? Regards
Same as every other OND & HND certificate obtained in Nigeria. Evaluating both earns you a combination of positive evaluations with which you can claim 'Two or more certificates'.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimik2: 11:42pm On May 14, 2018
chigrad:
Ok, Thank you. Was it up to a one year programme?
Did the programme lead to direct entry into year 2 of a degree course or year 1 of a degree course?

In OOU, PDS is for one year (2 semesters). You then gain admission into 100 level if you meet the pass mark. This was what prompted me to send it to Wes for evaluation. I was hopeful the outcome would be favourable but 3 weeks after receipt of my transcript from the school, Wes cancelled by evaluation. It was very devastating for me, I contacted them via Twitter to find out what the problem was......that was when I was told they don't evaluate predegree.
I had to loggin to Nairaland just to give this feedback so people know. You can however try with other evaluating bodies.....no harm in trying. Cheers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 12:13am On May 15, 2018
Ok thank you.
After using WES for BSc, can I use another evalauating body for Diploma (prior BSc) or must it be WES?
mimik2:

In OOU, PDS is for one year (2 semesters). You then gain admission into 100 level if you meet the pass mark. This was what prompted me to send it to Wes for evaluation. I was hopeful the outcome would be favourable but 3 weeks after receipt of my transcript from the school, Wes cancelled by evaluation. It was very devastating for me, I contacted them via Twitter to find out what the problem was......that was when I was told they don't evaluate predegree.
I had to loggin to Nairaland just to give this feedback so people know. You can however try with other evaluating bodies.....no harm in trying. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 12:22am On May 15, 2018
luffyhaki:

Are you in LVO?

No I’m not I thought IP1 was done centrally
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 12:23am On May 15, 2018
enocoded4life:

They requested salary deposit to account, tax documents, payslips, university literature showing my faculty and name.

I Submitted 12 months pay slips signed and stamped by the VC, university literature showing my faculty and name, employment letter and LOE from the VC to explain lack of tax documents and salary deposits.

Pls can you email me - johnserek@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:35am On May 15, 2018
mimik2:

Hi Segzy. Please note that WES does not evaluate Predegree study, they claim it's not a credential their evaluators would evaluate regardless of the documentation received. So please don't waste your money. I'm still waiting for a refund from them which is small compared to what I paid to my school (OOU) to process the transcript.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:36am On May 15, 2018
Omedic:

You could go for an online pg cert or masters. It's faster than a NOUN degree. With a pg cert you should be able to raise your CRS score to 450, because your educational level moves to ''Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years '' .You can finish an online pg cert within 3-5 months depending on your funds and the structure of the program. I would go for a more flexible program I can finish faster if it were me. Also make sure the school for your online degree is accredited. Read the fine print.

Can you give an online pg certificate I can do within 3-5months as specified.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:34am On May 15, 2018
QSola:

Yea its normal. Its going to reflect after ITA. It must have asked you a question about how much fund you are taking along with you

Do you think ices will give a positive evaluation of a one year predegree certificate ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:02am On May 15, 2018
segzy14:

Do you think ices will give a positive evaluation of a one year predegree certificate ?
this has been discussed severally na. Pre degree wont get fav evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hapholahbi: 5:44am On May 15, 2018
segzy14:

Can you give an online pg certificate I can do within 3-5months as specified.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tayonani: 6:23am On May 15, 2018
Can anybody give. Me link on d current occupational list, pls I beg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cutezain(f): 7:08am On May 15, 2018
*spreads mat*
*stands speaker , connects microphone*
*clears throat*

Hmmm, just yesterday I changed my name to Ndidi be cause of these people, but my GOD said NOOO!!!!
Today I woke t find CPOC, ready for your visa mail. I feel elated I can't shout. Sha I woke up everybody in the house n told dem. They are more happy than I.

Ita- Nov 2017
AOR- Jan 2018
Passed Med- Feb 2018
Request to pay PRPRF - March 2018
CPOC - May 2018

* wait o how do I know where I am sending it to?
I was asked to used VFS n na Lagos that one dey talk.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 7:18am On May 15, 2018
Congratulations @cutezain
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 7:22am On May 15, 2018
Congratulations

cutezain:
*spreads mat*
*clears throat*

Hmmm, just yesterday I changed my name to Ndidi be cause of these people, but my GOD said NOOO!!!!
Today I woke t find CPOC, ready for your visa mail. I feel elated I can't shout. Sha I woke up everybody in the house n told dem. They are more happy than I.

Ita- Nov 2017
AOR- Jan 2018
Passed Med- Feb 2018
CPOC - May 2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:31am On May 15, 2018
Which one is CPOC again o? Abeg use our usual PPR parlance joor.
Congrats grin
cutezain:

Ita- Nov 2017
AOR- Jan 2018
Passed Med- Feb 2018
CPOC - May 2018

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:33am On May 15, 2018
tayonani:

Read up page zero of this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:34am On May 15, 2018
chigrad:
Ok thank you.
After using WES for BSc, can I use another evalauating body for Diploma?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Utonne: 7:36am On May 15, 2018
dudujomi:

Please, what can I do in situation where I don't have any document showing my current address. I'm just trying to new my driver's licence. And I can't remember d addresses of where I stayed, I only remember the last address.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:36am On May 15, 2018
cutezain:

Ita- Nov 2017
AOR- Jan 2018
Passed Med- Feb 2018
CPOC - May 2018

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:37am On May 15, 2018
Biko go and read through page zero of the thread and also CIC website.
tayonani:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:41am On May 15, 2018
Congrats Cutezain

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 7:59am On May 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congrats grin

I almost asked the same question o...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2018
Apparently the mail is now titled CPOC cos even the Indians now call it that. undecided
Newmum0615:
Congrats grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2018
Congrats Ndidi grin
cutezain:

Ita- Nov 2017
AOR- Jan 2018
Passed Med- Feb 2018
CPOC - May 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:42am On May 15, 2018
Chai. I am not doing that one with you people biko. My own is PPR grin
ArcUgo:
Apparently the mail is now titled CPOC cos even the Indians now call it that. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CheekyGirl: 8:42am On May 15, 2018
Good news to start the day!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! @cutezain

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2018
I concur PPR sounds much sweeter grin
Newmum0615:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CheekyGirl: 8:48am On May 15, 2018
Me too oh! Which one is CPOC? Abeg, let them not use their raggae to spoil our blues. That PPR is just too sweet in the mouth. cheesy

Newmum0615:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 9:00am On May 15, 2018
Newmum0615:

@Newmum0615 you'd better catch up with the moving train ooo...whether CPOC or PPR who cares na just nomenclature... biko getting the golden mail is the koko...You wey your soup don ready grin grin still dey see CPOC...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 9:02am On May 15, 2018
cutezain:
*spreads mat*
*clears throat*

Ita- Nov 2017
AOR- Jan 2018
Passed Med- Feb 2018
CPOC - May 2018

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:07am On May 15, 2018
Congratulations
cutezain:
*spreads mat*
*clears throat*

Ita- Nov 2017
AOR- Jan 2018
Passed Med- Feb 2018
CPOC- May 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.