Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998876 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nmagna(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
Olha:
Mine is now 12 weeks.
The waiting is not interesting anymore.

am also waiting too.. i called same story

lol went as far as mailing IELTS direct... end of May would make mine 10Weeks

i really dont want to rewrite
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
My people, is there a new way/format to request the VO where an application is being processed? It been 3 months After AOR and I have sent the regular format several times, but no response... this waiting ain't funny no more.. please help undecided

cc. Newmum0615, GlitteringStar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by titiclassy: 7:46pm On May 14, 2018
juicebox:
I will advice any one sitting for IELTS test with MODS IDP to choose the test center on the island (Lekki). They're quite organized and provide Headsets for the Listening test. Good luck to everyone that sat for the test today. #Team30April2018AOR

Had mine in Lekki MoD as well..good organization. No headphones but clear speaker
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by HardeyBabs: 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
Hello E-Family,
This is my first time writing here, though I have been a silent Reader. I was introduced to this group by a friend and am really grateful for this eye opening opportunity.
I am 36 years, with a Masters degree and 10 years working experience while my spouse is 33 years and has OND/HND with approx 3 years experience.
I am into Safety while my wife studied food tech though she is currently not working.
I have started reading and intend to do my evaluation with my spouse and register for IELTS.

please I need advise:-

1. Who should be the primary applicant and what is our likely score like?
2. What will our NOC Codes be?

Am sorry if my questions have been answered, am still reading the pages

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
Hi @stonecoldcafe u got mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 14, 2018
mosbiod:
My people, is there a new way/format to request the VO where an application is being processed? It been 3 months After AOR and I have sent the regular format several times, but no response... this waiting ain't funny no more.. please help undecided

You can order for your GCMS notes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
Hello House,

Please I got a mail from BC to come and pick feedback on my EOR from their Abuja office. Am not in Abuja so I want to send somebody to pick it for me. What will they need from the person before they will give the result to him?

Thanks for your support.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2018
HardeyBabs:
Hello E-Family,
This is my first time writing here, though I have been a silent Reader. I was introduced to this group by a friend and am really grateful for this eye opening opportunity.
I am 36 years, with a Masters degree and 10 years working experience while my spouse is 33 years and has OND/HND with approx 3 years experience.
I am into Safety while my wife studied food tech though she is currently not working.
I have started reading and intend to do my evaluation with my spouse and register for IELTS.

please I need advise:-

1. Who should be the primary applicant and what is our likely score like?
2. What will our NOC Codes be?

Am sorry if my questions have been answered, am still reading the pages

Thanks

Use the CRS tool to simulate who can give get the highest score and use that to decide who should be the PA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by queenieB: 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
Nazor83:
Hello House,

Please I got a mail from BC to come and pick feedback on my EOR from their Abuja office. Am not in Abuja so I want to send somebody to pick it for me. What will they need from the person before they will give the result to him?

Thanks for your support.

Please how long did this take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
About 7 weeks

queenieB:

Please how long did this take?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dudujomi: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
smslive2:
There are two service options available for UK Police Certificate:
Standard service - £45.00 (10 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch)
Premium service - £80.00 (2 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch)

Please, what can I do in situation where I don't have any document showing my current address. I'm just trying to new my driver's licence. And I can't remember d addresses of where I stayed, I only remember the last address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:

You can order for your GCMS notes.
Thanks GS.. way to go angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 8:59pm On May 14, 2018
dudujomi:

Please, what can I do in situation where I don't have any document showing my current address. I'm just trying to new my driver's licence. And I can't remember d addresses of where I stayed, I only remember the last address.

Request for your bank statement and use the address there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
mosbiod:

For some reasons they don't respond anymore. Give them a call. Search the thread and u will find their phone number. Be prepared to spend about an hour on the phone being kept on hold but when someone eventually picks you will be told your VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 14, 2018
mosbiod:

To find out, you have to use the Web form. See the attached pic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
Please has anyone done evaluation of 1 year Diploma from UNILAG with WES? (Diploma before Bachelors degree)
If yes please what was the ECA result? the Equivalent.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 14, 2018
redocean

I sent you an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 14, 2018
Hi everyone.

I am new here but I have been reading the posts from Part 1. I want to ask if I should go-ahead to sit for the next IELTS before checking my eligibility because the eligibility form is saying I am not qualified since I wrote "NONE" for the language test.

In summary, is the language test the 1st thing to do before checking eligibility?

P.S: I have BSc. Accounting, I am 36 with 4 years work experience.
Hubby has BSc. Business Admin, MSc. Economics (in view) he is 50 with 20 years work experience.
We have a daughter.

I look forward to hearing your response. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimik2: 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
segzy14:

From your analysis, do you think I should send my one year predegree to Wes to access?
Thanks.

Hi Segzy. Please note that WES does not evaluate Predegree study, they claim it's not a credential their evaluators would evaluate regardless of the documentation received. So please don't waste your money. I'm still waiting for a refund from them which is small compared to what I paid to my school (OOU) to process the transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tobey2ng(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
Nazor83:
Hello House,

Thanks for your support.
Authorization letter from you and forms of identification for both of you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chommi(f): 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
Hello,

Im kinda of a newbie. This thread has been so informative.

I just completed my Ielts last week. Hopeful for a good score.

wanna evaluate my cred. I have a BSc Economics and i recently completed a "CAM Diploma Marketing communications by Chatered institute of marketing UK"

Do i have to evaluate both of them of the most recent?

I have gone through the cic website and i got really confused.

Please help me out. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
Evaluate both BSc and Diploma; You get higher points for both.
chommi:
Hello,

wanna evaluate my cred. I have a BSc Economics and i recently completed a "CAM Diploma Marketing communications by Chatered institute of marketing UK"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 10:44pm On May 14, 2018
Please what programme specifically are you guys referring to as predegree here?Is it remedial,diploma or is the programme addressed as predegree by the University?This will help someone.
mimik2:

Hi Segzy. Please note that WES does not evaluate Predegree study, they claim it's not a credential their evaluators would evaluate regardless of the documentation received. So please don't waste your money. I'm still waiting for a refund from them which is small compared to what I paid to my school (OOU) to process the transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
My brother got his PPR. I'll seek his permission regarding posting his timeline here, but for now I can confirm at least one thing about his application:

1. He used ATS (from ICAN), in addition with his BSc., to claim 'Two or more certificates'. ATS was evaluated as a one-year college certificate.

This at least serves as confirmation that ATS works fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2018
chommi:
Hello,

I looked up this Marketing Diploma, and it looks like something that could earn you a one-year college level certificate assessment from WES. You should definitely go for it as suggested by chigrad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2018
sadsad:
Hi everyone.

I am new here but I have been reading the posts from Part 1. I want to ask if I should go-ahead to sit for the next IELTS before checking my eligibility because the eligibility form is saying I am not qualified since I wrote "NONE" for the language test.

In summary, is the language test the 1st thing to do before checking eligibility?

P.S: I have BSc. Accounting, I am 36 with 4 years work experience.
Hubby has BSc. Business Admin, MSc. Economics (in view) he is 50 with 20 years work experience.
We have a daughter.

I look forward to hearing your response. Thanks in advance.
When you check your eligibility, what you do is that you fill in some random scores under IELTS, typically scores you expect to get when you write the exam. That way, you know for sure what your eligibility is like. You can then go ahead and write the exam anytime later.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2018
chigrad:
Please has anyone done evaluation of 1 year Diploma from UNILAG with WES? (Diploma before Bachelors degree)
If yes please what was the ECA result? the Equivalent.
Thanks.
Nope, WES does not positively evaluate Unilag's 1-year diploma. It's all part of your BSC as far as they are concerned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimik2: 11:00pm On May 14, 2018
chigrad:
Please what programme specifically are you guys referring to as predegree here?Is it remedial,diploma or is the programme addressed as predegree by the University?This will help someone.

I'm referring to Pre-degree Science program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2018
Good day my E-Family,
Please has anyone Evaluate HND and 2yrs Diploma? especially from Kaduna Polytechnic? What is the Evaluate report? Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 11:17pm On May 14, 2018
Ok, Thank you. Was it up to a one year programme?
Did the programme lead to direct entry into year 2 of a degree course or year 1 of a degree course?
mimik2:

I'm referring to Pre-degree Science program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by NikyO: 11:29pm On May 14, 2018
Good evening, please can I use IT and per time job I did during my extra year in sch as workexperince?

Plec kindly answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2018
NikyO:
Good evening, please can I use IT and per time job I did during my extra year in sch as workexperince?

Plec kindly answer
These two answers (1 & 2) on the CIC website should clarify for you. The work experience you gained during that period counts as part of your educational program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.