Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999459 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2018
Newmum0615:
I don't know why I find this funny grin How many extra points are you actually looking for?

Maximum brother... maximum point...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 2:26pm On May 18, 2018
2 things are wrong with this your post...
1. Maximum Point for what?? After you have Verified two certificates
2... Brother? Like seriously... grin grin grin grin grin

iPopAlomo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:29pm On May 18, 2018
Mehn see rain left and right grin grin

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2018
iPopAlomo:

grin maximum point is 1200, aim for dat

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2018
I have BSc Accounting as well as ICAN ACA with 5 years of professional/verifiable experience; what's my fate please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 2:49pm On May 18, 2018
GS, I evaluated only my MBA and didn’t include BA pre-ita and post-ita, The BA is over 10yrs ago so I didn’t think to include in Personal history. I hope i’m still on track that way?

GlitteringStar:

Well, it all depends on you. For mine, I evaluated my MSc certificate only and that is what I included under the study section pre-ITA. I included my BSc details under the personal history section post-ITA.

You can also include the details for both certificates pre-ITA. You will choose "YES" if you've evaluated your BSc certificate and vice versa. I decided to do mine like that because I love simplicity. smiley

Note: For those who wanna claim points for two or more certificates, they will have to include the details for both certificates pre-ITA.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hayor2014(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2018
safex:
I have BSc Accounting as well as ICAN ACA with 5 years of professional/verifiable experience; what's my fate please?

State ur age, Marital status, Wife age, did you do ICAN ATS ?, does wife have a Masters ? or just kuku simulate your points yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 2:55pm On May 18, 2018
ednut1:
grin grin grin
By the way, have you gotten your EOR outcome?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by armanilove: 2:59pm On May 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

For those asking, i started this journey sometime in August 2016, i took IELTS - W (6.5), R(8.5), S(7), L (cool, my WES took 3 months to complete cos my school took time to respond to WES. However, i submitted my profile in Feb 2017, and lo and behold i saw a score of 397 , Jesus!, i couldnt take the shock at that time, i kept asking my small clique of friends why my score was not even above 400. One said it might be my IELTS, i said that cant be true cos i did well (so i thought). i was so upset that i ditched everything that has to do with relocation.

Fast forward to August 2017, i came across the CRS tool, that was when i knew my 6.5 in writing was responsible for all this. I paid for another IELTS and did well this time W (7.5), R(9), S(7.5), L (8.5). My score pushed to 438, and two days (Sept 6) later i got ITA, i was lucky the cut-off scores were around 433, so my wife didn't have to do IELTS or WES, and she just gave birth on 3rd Sept.

So my timelines are:

ITA Sept 6
I submitted all requirements on Nov 7
Additional information on Nov 21
waited and waited and waited....emailed them on 16th May (how far, whats holding my application..)
PPR on 18th May.

I understand passport submission has to be done at VFS Global.

Also heard the queues there are pretty long and one can come by 7am and leave by 1 pm. How true is this? and whats the best approach?

Regards

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2018
That is...... you are calling Newmum BROTHER!!!

Have you written your IELTS?

iPopAlomo:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 3:00pm On May 18, 2018
How do I start the Canada express entry process. I'm currently a masters student in a school in the US. Should I wait when I end my program in May next year before starting this process or I can start now since I have completed one year of my degree .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Read this thread and go to their site. Anybody can do ACCA to gain migration points.
Cc Mcstan18

Please help us with their web address.
How long will it take?
Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2018
Hearty congratulations Bro!!!
What a beautiful way to start your weekend. Congrats to all who received their PPR today.

armanilove:

So my timelines are:

ITA Sept 6
waited and waited and waited....emailed them on 16th May (how far, whats holding my application..)
PPR on 18th May.

Also heard the queues there are pretty long and one can come by 7am and leave by 1 pm. How true is this? and whats the best approach?

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 18, 2018
segzy14:

Please help us with their web address.
How long will it take?
Thanks a bunch
Google it, bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 3:05pm On May 18, 2018
Congratulations.
Omo, the stage you are now, even if you have to stay at VFS all day, won't you stay? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

armanilove:
Hi Guys,

Regards

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
sunvick:
Hearty congratulations Bro!!!
What a beautiful way to start your weekend. Congrats to all who received their PPR today.

Best day to receive PPR?......FRIDAY!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
Can you email me the material(s) used to prepare for IELTS. My email is phdadmission105@gmail.com

armanilove:
Hi Guys,

For those asking, i started this journey sometime in August 2016, i took IELTS - W (6.5), R(8.5), S(7), L (cool, my WES took 3 months to complete cos my school took time to respond to WES. However, i submitted my profile in Feb 2017, and lo and behold i saw a score of 397 , Jesus!, i couldnt take the shock at that time, i kept asking my small clique of friends why my score was not even above 400. One said it might be my IELTS, i said that cant be true cos i did well (so i thought). i was so upset that i ditched everything that has to do with relocation.

Fast forward to August 2017, i came across the CRS tool, that was when i knew my 6.5 in writing was responsible for all this. I paid for another IELTS and did well this time W (7.5), R(9), S(7.5), L (8.5). My score pushed to 438, and two days (Sept 6) later i got ITA, i was lucky the cut-off scores were around 433, so my wife didn't have to do IELTS or WES, and she just gave birth on 3rd Sept.

So my timelines are:

ITA Sept 6
PPR on 18th May.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 3:09pm On May 18, 2018
When you pop alomo, a sister will turn to a brother.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Na joke i de o).

sunvick:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2018
Yes ohh

ken2sure:
Best day to receive PPR?......FRIDAY!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2018
Not just a sister but a titled sister for that matter.

ysteph:
When you pop alomo, a sister will turn to a brother.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Na joke i de o).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
Exactly, Newmum0615, the Queen of NOC turn to brother.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sunvick:
Not just a sister but a titled sister for that matter.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 18, 2018
ednut1:
That way, no application fees and no RPRF.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2018
reavealhidden:

grin grin grin
By the way, have you gotten your EOR outcome?
out of lagos cant go to there office. I have someone who is going there next week. Hopefully he can help me collect
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
GS, I evaluated only my MBA and didn’t include BA pre-ita and post-ita, The BA is over 10yrs ago so I didn’t think to include in Personal history. I hope i’m still on track that way?

How did u cover for the years u spent doing ur first degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 3:22pm On May 18, 2018
Congratulations
armanilove:
ITA Sept 6
PPR on 18th May.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 3:25pm On May 18, 2018
sunvick:

>: grin grin grin common, what are you trying to say?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ogoenue(f): 3:28pm On May 18, 2018
tomimy1:
please house, can PGDE from NTI(National teachers institute) be considered as two degree with my B.sc?

looking for a way to boost my CRS score faster and on time.
Yes I just got the information in the process of requesting for my transcript from NTI. If you have not done the PGDE I will suggest u do NOUN its faster and there is no certificate wahala

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 3:30pm On May 18, 2018
ednut1:
out of lagos cant go to there office. I have someone who is going there next week. Hopefully he can help me collect
Alright then...fingers crossed!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Talkingboy: 3:33pm On May 18, 2018
safex:

I think this issue needs to be addressed .

We should not just fold our arms and assume everything is fine.

Why is WES not evaluating ACA certificate positively ? How on earth will ICAN call that thing they send to WES transcript?
Other than it being typed on their letter head, it doesn’t in any way look like transcript.

ICAN will send transcript without your grades, is that one transcript? WES categorically stated on their website that a transcript should include the candidate’s grades.
Please, when next you attend your district meetings, don’t hesitate to raise it. Present & Future applicants shouldn’t suffer.

They just realized they needed to engage CPA, ICAEW and others ; igba yii laaro .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:36pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Issa transmission issue.
sunvick:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
You people are not serious. Honestly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tijanik: 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
tpmj:
Tijanik; no need to panic. People had same issue and PPR landed on them :
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=WES+DATE+OF+BIRTH+ISSUE&search=Search

Search, read and get informed.

@tpmj.
Thank you for raising me up again. I was flat down when i got ECA report this week with the age issue.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.