Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999613 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:43am On May 18, 2018
extraterestrial:
Please I read through some FAQs from previous threads and my understanding is no point should are gotten from your spouse work experience. Does that mean we don't have to include any work history when creating the express entry profile. Also since I earned points from just my masters I don't intend to include my BSc information under eduction page. Please I hope I am not wrong.

You are on the right track. You will include your spouse work experience under the personal history section when you get an Invitation to Apply. Same for your BSc information.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 10:52am On May 18, 2018
prideandjoy:
Hey People , its PPR!!!!

see below my timelines:
ILETS - 30TH APR '17
REGISTRY MARRIAGE - 31ST AUG '17
ECA (IQAS) - 1ST SEPT '17
ITA - 20TH SEPT '17
AOR - 13TH OCT '17
MP - 27TH OCT '17
NA2- 31ST OCT '17
FTD - 27TH NOV '17
IP2 - 27TH FEB '18
ADR (PP BIO DATA PAGE&HEIGHT/COLOUR) - 17TH MAY '18 ,16:50
PPR - 18TH MAY '18, 9:31am
VO - LONDON
Family of 2-----

God indeed makes things beautiful in His own time, He makes all imperfections perfect.

I was super worried at some point because I am due to have my LO in August and it is my utmost desire to birth him/her in Canada or USA.
Thanks to everyone! All the best.
Congrats. All d best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ladeeey: 10:57am On May 18, 2018
Newmum0615:
I am assuming that he is unmarried. With his age, 2 or more certificates, 1 year experience, and 8777 in IELTS, he would get a 432. Even with a masters and other factors above remaining the same, he only gets a 439.

His options are: Acquire 2 more years of work experience to max out on points for that. His score will shoot up above 460. If he is in a hurry to begin processing his Canny PR visa, another option which is even more realistic and saves time would be to ensure that he maxes out on IELTS (LWRS 8.5 7.5 8 7.5), with his 1 year experience and 2 or more certs which he already has, he gets a 444 which is a fine score for an ITA.

No need to do masters abeg. Long thing. IELTS is the key to cracking this one. He should focus on getting maximum scores.
;
Thanks ma a lot oo,Youve been so helpfull,God bless.
Hes abt to do is court wedding but his wife to has just bsc and she didnt finish her Acca,so will just tell him to start reading for his ilets exam,then is it sensible for him to start evaluating his bsc and 1 year post graduate certificate results from unilag or he should just wait till his done with the exam.
Then the other work experience he had like 2years was for my uncles firm and he wasnt getting paid and we dont have payslip proof thats why i didnt border adding it,tho my uncle can give reference and employment letter but no payment.figured not necessary i think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:03am On May 18, 2018
When it rains, it pours!!
Loving this rainy weather here
Congrats to all the PPR/CPCO recipients

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 11:07am On May 18, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congrats dear.

7 months shocked
London VO is really having transmission problems!

Mine is 7months 8 days today. Apparently, not touched for 6months post transfer to London VO. Na just to "watch n pray". He makes all things beautiful in his own time!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 11:09am On May 18, 2018
Congrats to all PPR recipients. Wishing you all the very best

Mehn, that guys PPR that came out in less than 1 month, na you be the MVP oh

New prayer point will now be "Father Lord, may LVO not be my portion"

Anyways.... for those going the acca route and looking for study materials. you can use open tuition https://opentuition.com/acca/ They have free notes and videos that can help the course.
Also, for F3 alone, you can use the free mind maps in this site to help yourself https://www.mapitaccountancy.com/acca

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 11:13am On May 18, 2018
GlitteringStar:

You are on the right track. You will include your spouse work experience under the personal history section when you get an Invitation to Apply. Same for your BSc information.

Hi GlitteringStar

Please i need to reach you urgently. Sent you a mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:14am On May 18, 2018
Awwww. It is well dear. He sure does make every thing beautiful in His time. We will announce ours one day.
ken2sure:
Mine is 7months 8 days today. Apparently, not touched for 6months post transfer to London VO. Na just to "watch n pray". He makes all things beautiful in his own time!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tpmj(f): 11:14am On May 18, 2018
Tijanik; no need to panic. People had same issue and PPR landed on them :
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=WES+DATE+OF+BIRTH+ISSUE&search=Search

Search, read and get informed.

Tijanik:

It was the age school sent that appears on my ECA Report not not the one i filled WES website.

cc: tpmj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2018
Good morning house. I am glad to be here after a long search of an impactful forum like this. I and my wife have been considering the Canada Express Entry for some time now. I have BSc Accounting from Achievers University, Owo while my wife have BSc Accounting Education from University of Ado-Ekiti. I have 5 years professional work experience while my wife have 2 years. We are now preparing to take the English test. Kindly guide us through the processes and advise on our fate based on the parameters stated above.
Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dchamp19: 11:19am On May 18, 2018
r
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretyveecee: 11:19am On May 18, 2018
God please help me ooo, why r u people not responding na?
IMT graduates in the house bikonu respond please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 11:21am On May 18, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Are you in Lagos?

I paid only 5K to process/fast track my toddlers owns in January @ Ikoyi's.

How I did it.

I did most of the preliminary process myself. I logged on the passport office website, filled all the forms, made all the payments with my card (10,750). I printed out all the forms, bought the brown jacket file, make sure you print all forms including the one for parents/guardian.

Go with the fathers own international passport plus either drivers license /voters card/national ID care , passport picture of both father and baby. Also go with a letter of consent from the father , permitting to process international passport for the baby.

Don't answer all those Agbero's. Act as if you have an agent inside.

Go into the passport complex, go to room 4 with your file for signing,and let your begging begin. Make sure you go with your baby.

Beg the officers that you don't have an agent, and you don't have money. Appeal to them that you have done all the preliminary stage and that they should just help you with the signing and fast tracking.

I got favoured and my baby was able to do his capturing that day, I came back by day 3 for his passport. I have a contact detail I can send to you if you want.

I did exactly this for my children's passport renewal.

Log in to www.immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/ (That's for the standard 32 pages passport)

I paid the official N10,750 (x 2) and printed the payment confirmation slip, photocopied their expired passport and called my contact person in Ikoyi Immigration Office and opened up to him that I didn't have much, that's why I'm going this route and that I needed his influence to help me expedite their capturing. He obliged me and 2 days later, they did their capturing. I thanked him with some cash, he refused but I insisted...he eventually collected.

Less than 2 weeks later, their passports were ready for collection.

What I would have coughed out about 70k for, I did with just about 25k and the stress (which was worth it given what I saved grin)

It will all end in praise IJN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by armanilove: 11:21am On May 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have gotten the PPR today. All Glory to God Almighty. I dont know if it was because of the email i sent them yesterday, but the mail came in today.

So Happy!!!

redocean:

Hello,

it is advisable you contact them to know the status of application and visa office where it is being processed.

email contact : CPC-CTD-OTTAWA@CIC.GC.CA
Phone contact: +1613-944-4000 ( try have a very loaded credit to last 1 hour)

All the best.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:26am On May 18, 2018
Lol...thanks. Significant savings it seems. Who is the official you used, anybody or office in particular? Did you pay to the officer's account or a designated bank?
TEECANN:

I did exactly this for my children's passport renewal.

Log in to www.immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/ (That's for the standard 32 pages passport)

I paid the official N10,750 (x 2) and printed the payment confirmation slip, photocopied their expired passport and called my contact person in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Elixir123: 11:26am On May 18, 2018
Congrats to all ppr choppers
@pretyveeceey why not try going to the school if you are in the east? Or reach out to the person who helped you start the process so there will be continuity.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sugaro: 11:34am On May 18, 2018
I celebrate with y'all ppr recipients! Baba God remember ur children ooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:35am On May 18, 2018
Another one.... PPR Rain all over

Congratulations guys

armanilove:
Hi Guys,

I have gotten the PPR today. All Glory to God Almighty. I dont know if it was because of the email i sent them yesterday, but the mail came in today.

So Happy!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LausDeo(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2018
It's really raining PPR this month. Congrats to you all.
I'm waiting patiently for my ECA while preparing for IELTS. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretyveecee: 11:36am On May 18, 2018
The issue is that the contact person said the school sent it to wes last week monday, but I am yet to see any update. Again the school is still using normal mail not email.
Do you have an idea of how long it takes Nipost to deliver mail outside the contry?
I am just confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2018
browndoll:
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR
emelueobi:
Everybody gather round, It's a PPR,

ITA January 24th
AOR March 27th
PPR May 17th
loudlumi:
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys it is PPR.

ITA : FEB 21
PPR: MAY 18

Congratulations my people

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 11:38am On May 18, 2018
Congratulations @browndoll, @emelueobi, @loudlumi and others who got PPR.

This is another major beautiful ending in praises.

Go and blossom in your new home.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by katyamizotta: 11:40am On May 18, 2018
ken2sure:

Mine is 7 months 17 days
AOR 1st October 17
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tomimy1: 11:42am On May 18, 2018
please house, can PGDE from NTI(National teachers institute) be considered as two degree with my B.sc?

looking for a way to boost my CRS score faster and on time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:51am On May 18, 2018
tomimy1:
please house, can PGDE from NTI(National teachers institute) be considered as two degree with my B.sc?

looking for a way to boost my CRS score faster and on time.
They said it doesn't end faster with certificates oh.. Check ACCA way.. Na here I read am ooh, so do the same.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:52am On May 18, 2018
safex:
Good morning house. I am glad to be here after a long search of an impactful forum like this. I and my wife have been considering the Canada Express Entry for some time now. I have BSc Accounting from Achievers University, Owo while my wife have BSc Accounting Education from University of Ado-Ekiti. I have 5 years professional work experience while my wife have 2 years. We are now preparing to take the English test. Kindly guide us through the processes and advise on our fate based on the parameters stated above.
Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.
Page 0 candidates... Let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 11:54am On May 18, 2018
Congratulations
emelueobi:
ITA January 24th
AOR March 27th
PPR May 17th

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tomimy1: 11:56am On May 18, 2018
ACCA? Thats accounting. please can you throw more light on this. i did engineering oo. how long does it take to acquire the certificate. please help a sister.
Elfmannisback:

They said it doesn't end faster with certificates oh.. Check ACCA way.. Na here I read am ooh, so do the same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 11:57am On May 18, 2018
Newbeecey:
Lol...thanks. Significant savings it seems. Who is the official you used, anybody or office in particular? Did you pay to the officer's account or a designated bank?

You will make payment on www.immigration.gov.ng (with your mastercard or visa) and print out your payment acknowledgement slip. [every info is straightforward on that website]

Curiosity and lack of enough cash at the time drove me to testing the immigration online procedure and I was pleasantly surprised that it worked out and happy I made that savings then...Just like the Express entry PR process, some will darn the stress, read up and do it themselves, whilst saving tons of money thereby, many will still use the services of an agent and pay through their nostrils for it...It is the same thing for this passport issuance stuff. Patience and time to understand and work the process to get out what one desire. grin grin

Follow the advice of @aworldcitizen and take along with you all the necessary photocopies and original documents that you will need to open the file at the Immigration Office.

Go to any of their offices and sight a senior officer and talk with him to help out.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 12:01pm On May 18, 2018
armanilove:
Hi Guys,

So Happy!!!

Congrats. abeg share your timeline jare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 18, 2018
tomimy1:
ACCA? Thats accounting. please can you throw more light on this. i did engineering oo. how long does it take to acquire the certificate. please help a sister.
Read this thread and go to their site. Anybody can do ACCA to gain migration points.
Cc Mcstan18
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 12:06pm On May 18, 2018
Congratulations
loudlumi:
ITA : FEB 21
AOR: APRIL 5
CPCO: MAY 18

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.