Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1021253 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TheCanadianDrm: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thank you.

Due date is Feb 9. I guess LVO no dey look that side cos this is 2 months after.

Thank you dupyshoo and bbaby84. Since I got my notes, I have not slept well. By force sickness fell on me. I entered canadavisa forum and read cases of inadmissible dependents, fear gripped me but you guys have calmed my nerves. I know I will have a good sleep this night.

You all deserve accolades. Thank you everyone. God bless you.

happytbaby:
Go to page 2 of your GCMS note and check the next action date. On that day, it will prompt your VO for action, he will either act on it or extend it by another 1 month if he is too busy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
dupyshoo:
Thanks sis. Not back though. So much to do nowadays. Also, we have more than capable people like you on the the thread. Congrats on your COPR!! I apologise that it is coming so late. grin Have you landed? Wish you all the best in Canada.

Thank you, dear sis. I'm still in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheCanadianDrm:
Since I got my notes, I have not slept well. By force sickness fell on me.

Lol. cheesy I wish you the best. Kindly update us when you get your COPR so that anyone going through such similar situation can learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Crowndit: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good morning. Can't tell why your status has been "under review " for the past ten days assuming you sent your statement of result in lieu of your certificate. I sent my wife's notification of result alongside her transcript (both put together in the same envelope by the school and sent) and it was under review for just two days now awaiting verification from the school.
Did u send the statement yourself or your school sent it along with your transcript
henrinco:

I sent my Statement of result to WES. My documents have been under review for 10days now. But my brother's dashboard has changed to accepted on 7th day. (Transcript envelopes sent as one package).

Guess using SOR delays evaluation. I have written them, no reply yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheCanadianDrm:

@Everyone. Pardon me for tagging a few, kindly offer your own advice. I just wanted it to appear in their mentions too.

Thank you everyone.
Remarkable case. Let me see what I can dig up regarding this. At first glance however, I think you should be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hello how much did it cost to request gcms notes ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sherilycious: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please i did a 3months computer course program in NIIT (National Institute for Information Technology) in 2012. We did exam, project work and i have my certificate. Please can i add it to my BSC and claim 2 or more certificates. WES is already processing my BSc. Can i still use them to process the NIIT course or is there another body that will give me a favourable report. Biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Unlimited22: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Thank you, dear sis. I'm still in Nigeria.
Your testimony will be the loudest. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
CAD7.99 I was charged less than 3k with my GTB naira card.

Guitarlife:

hello how much did it cost to request gcms notes ?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Blackbuddy: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheCanadianDrm:
Thank you so much.

I will raise a CSE. I initially uploaded the proof of custody (Court Judgement), her biological father's death certificate, Her biological mother's voter's ID card attached to a notorised consent she signed.

I will get evidence of school fees we have been paying, HMO id cards, family pictures and anything I can think of. This will be attached in the CSE. I was just worried that won't raising a CSE without been asked sound like I am been on the defensive even when they have not queried me.

God help me. I tire.

Hi, the 'potential concern' comment made is just an observation by the review officer, it's not a death sentence and it's not an application deal breaker. A review supervisor will take a further look at all you have provided and what is required for situations involving adopted children. You are clearly in the right with all you have done in law and as per CIC requirements and you have the express, documented consent of the biological parent. The child is your child in every sense of the word and relationship and with all you have put in place, I don't see any impediment to the successful completion of your PR application process for your whole family.

As has already been rightly pointed out to you, please attach any other evidences of relationship you might have and relax. A few of us are already looking forward to meeting you and your family here, I trust this helps smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adespecial: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry (Category B) will only accept applicants in the 11 NOCs identified in the application guide. Category B will open on Saturday, April 28, at approximately 9 a.m. ADT to accept up to 350 applications.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by henrinco(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Crowndit:
Good morning. Can't tell why your status has been "under review " for the past ten days assuming you sent your statement of result in lieu of your certificate. I sent my wife's notification of result alongside her transcript (both put together in the same envelope by the school and sent) and it was under review for just two days now awaiting verification from the school.
Did u send the statement yourself or your school sent it along with your transcript
Sent by my school together with the transcript. Guess I have to write them a letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

What exactly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by niobe77(f): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ifeoma77:

From your plan, you will need an extension of at least 1.5 months. True
What of your initial Medicals? do you still have time there? or will you need an extension there as well? I have till next year Feb

Personally, I just feel like its less complicated to add the baby after COPR. hmmm it depends
But let's hear from other more experienced NLanders
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
dumprep:
Hi Everyone,

I just got ITA yesterday and I have started filling my application. Please I need help on the Work/Personal History section.

The Work Experience in my EE profile was as follows:

1. Company A: 10 months (with NOC code 4121)
2. Company B: 11 months (with NOC code 4121)
3. Company C: 7 months (with NOC code 4121)
4. Company D: 1-year NYSC (with NOC code 3131)

I intend to claim points for Companies A, B and C ONLY.

So please my questions are:

1). Since I am not claiming points for Company D (NOC 3131), should I delete Company D from Work History and place it under Personal History? Will deleting Company D affect my application?

2). For Company B, her job title was Health Care Assistant where her actual job responsibilities are under NOC 4121. But in the NOC list, Health Care Assistant is under NOC 3413. Please I need some assistance with this too.

Many thanks.

You should be able to combine Coys A, B & C as long as you can get a work reference letter from all indicating the same NOC. You need to make sure of this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Elfman, you are not nice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

Lol. Thanks but I don get my COPR na.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
GlitteringStar:

grin grin He meant by the time you become the PM of Canada... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
niobe77:
***Dances in with legbegbe and collects mic***

It's PPR!

My timeline
ITA: Dec 20, 2017
AOR: Feb 19, 2018
MP: Mar 4, 2018
IP1: Feb 28
IP2: Mar 1
PPR: Apr 26 (saw ghost update 6hrs before golden mail)
Visa office: Ottawa
No ADR

"Somebody help me shout hallelujah..."
***struggles mic with usher, e remain***

My story
p

Congratulations!!! May you find favour in canny land and wishing you safe delivery. kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pikipiki:
Please I have a major concern about claiming two or more certificate with ACCA 1 year college certificate obtained in 2018 and a four-year Bachelor's degree in Accounting obtained in 2008. Would the 10 year difference between the two certificates raise a red flag since the 1 year Certificate is not an Advanced diploma/certificate?

Is the ECA summary "college certificate"? If yes, then you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Catching up on this thread can be so draining...... cry

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide21: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheCanadianDrm:
Thank you. You are so kind. Thank you very much, this is from a very grateful heart.

You are welcome. I wish a speedy process and God's favour
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
smileymum:
My people, concerning this post, I looked through the website and saw the info in italics below:

Can this count towards 2 or more certs with BSc? Considering that it is just 3 months duration Person wey I know dey find additional certs upandan.

It is the ECA summary that will determine whether you will be able to claim points for two or more certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
smileymum:
Whew! Part 4. God is good. I have been AWOL. happytbaby I see you cheesy

My people, concerning this post, I looked through the website and saw the info in italics below:

Can this count towards 2 or more certs with BSc? Considering that it is just 3 months duration Person wey I know dey find additional certs upandan.

cc: @glitteringstar @happytbaby @newmum0615 @everyone

HRDC PROGRAMMES CONTENT
Faculty Engineering
DepartmentCivil Engineering
Programme TitleAdvanced Certificate in Project Management
Course Duration 3 months
Lecture HoursMonths – Saturday (8.00am – 12.00Noon)
Target AudienceProfessionals in Construction Industry (Engineers, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, etc )
Entry RequirementB Sc., HND, and holders of Certificate in Construction Management
Course Content· Key content of project Management
· Venture Idea Generation
· Marketing
· Technical and Financial aspect of Project Management
· Resources Analysis
· Productivity of Labour
· Tendering
· Contracting and sub-contracting process
· Resources Coordinator and Management
· Equipment output and selection of Construction Equipment
· Project Appraisal and Budgetary Control
· Computer Application to Project Management
Course FeeN COURSE FEES: N25,000.00

I doubt this can contribute as additional certificate. Is there a transcript issued at the end of the program? complete with course taken and grades? I doubt that's the case.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
GlitteringStar:

It will come up automatically after filling out the forms.

Thanks so much. Figured that out using Google. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Unlimited22: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
GlitteringStar:

When you land na grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hi @Pikipiki, can you tell us which certificate you used to achieve this ACCA 1 year college certificate?
I am guessing this is the Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1-F3 Exams)
Just for the sake of those who are still looking at obtaining additional certificates

Pikipiki:
Thank you GS for this detailed explanation. God bless your kind heart Sis.
Please I have a major concern about claiming two or more certificate with ACCA 1 year college certificate obtained in 2018 and a four-year Bachelor's degree in Accounting obtained in 2008. Would the 10 year difference between the two certificates raise a red flag since the 1 year Certificate is not an Advanced diploma/certificate? @happytbaby, @Talkingboy, @Iamtrulyblessed and other gurus kindly weigh in on this. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chief, I think you are fine with 3yrs work experience. Try the CRs tool and you’ll see for yourself

hadecunleh:
Good morning friends.

Question concerning Work Experience.

I worked between 2013 to 2017 in my previous work place and enrolled for Full time HND between 2015-2017 while still fully employed ( I had a special agreement with my boss). After my HND program, I got an offer from a multi-national in the same field as before and I have been with them for a year now.

My question; I have 5 years work experience altogether but 2 years out of that I was full-time student. I read on cic that I can't be a full-time student and have work experience within the same period. What do I Do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by juicebox: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please which of the hospitals in Lagos does medicals on Saturday. Planning on doing my medicals tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
bday:
I want to claim points for being an employee.

Okay. I wish you the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by juicebox: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please guys, which of the hospitals in Lagos does medicals on Saturdays. Planning on doing my medicals tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.