Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997061 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 10:15pm On May 24, 2018
happytbaby:
Sweetipai, tell them o, how can one choose French over ACCA? Wey some Nigerian pikins wey don over 40 and grew up here still dey struggle to speak Yoruba? I kaint laff abeg. Which kain wahala be dat?

I don tell dem o that F1 to F3 na feran jeko.

I beg to differ. Granted ACCA seems to be the best option as you'll just write 3 exams and get your result instantly. But to someone like me who has zero interest in Accounting, it's a waste of time in the long run. After ECA of two or more certificates, then what? It's this same desperation mentality that is making our brothers to cross border illegally from the US.

Let's encourage each other abeg. If it's ACCA you want to do, all well and good. If it's PGD, carry go. If you have your heart set on learning french, great but pray for God's grace to see you through as E NO EASY o (c'est très difficile).
Just do you!

if the french no gree me I may end up doing the ACCA o...just saying

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 10:19pm On May 24, 2018
sunvick:
Maybe, Oya identify yourself.

Lol. The hustle is real Bro. All the way from Bellon.g down here. Congratulations on your ITA.
Rett.0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2018
Heyy!!! How is it going bro? Yes ohh the hustle is real man.
Whatsup your new moniker??

CanadaPR:

Lol. The hustle is real Bro. All the way from Bellon.g down here. Congratulations on your ITA.
Rett.0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2018
Thanks for this
vickyehi:
IQAS ECA FOR S.O.N &S.O.M. DIPLOMA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 10:28pm On May 24, 2018
sunvick:
Heyy!!! How is it going bro? Yes ohh the hustle is real man.
Whatsup your new moniker??

New moniker for a new parole oo. Lemme not be looking like a confused fellow Lol. I'm happy for you man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2018
CanadaPR:

Rett.0
Bellong.. The Oz guy. Big up!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:30pm On May 24, 2018
Please I have an issue with you saying I have a desperate mentality. You can choose what you like. No name calling please. I only said something was easier than another, you can make your point without name calling.

I am neither in need of French or additional certificate, My opinion is mine without being abusive. That post was even on a lighter mode.

Test of French is easy to pass when people that have communicated and trained in English Language for 30 years are taking IELTS 5times abi? So we should encourage people to go the harder way and then pray for grace abi? Ees okay sebi na prayer dey solve every problem in Africa, kontinue.

Thank you
njbybrthnly:

I beg to differ. Granted ACCA seems to be the best option as you'll just write 3 exams and get your result instantly. But to someone like me who has zero interest in Accounting, it's a waste of time in the long run. After ECA of two or more certificates, then what? It's this same desperation mentality that is making our brothers to cross border illegally from the US.

Let's encourage each other abeg. If it's ACCA you want to do, all well and good. If it's PGD, carry go. If you have your heart set on learning french, great but pray for God's grace to see you through as E NO EASY o (c'est très difficile).
Just do you!

if the french no gree me I may end up doing the ACCA o...just saying

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaBound: 10:31pm On May 24, 2018
Please does WES accept Statement of Result printed from the school portal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 10:32pm On May 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:

So two or more certificates.... It is right?
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 10:34pm On May 24, 2018
GlitteringStar:

@Bolded, Samnijazz right?

Congratulations! May ITA fall on you in the next draw.
exactly.....didn't want to put the actual name grin

thanks so much chief @ samnijazz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 10:36pm On May 24, 2018
DboyizGood:

There is a new development. You might want to hold on with this oo

Haaaa.... Please don't say this o. I've completed 4 chapters in F1 only today and taken the tests.

Please don't tell me to hold on ooo. Please cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2018
@Sthillz, why did you deactivate your account na? sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Luce: 10:42pm On May 24, 2018
happytbaby:
Bros Olodo ni yin, Ireti is a unisex name

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:45pm On May 24, 2018
Wo, my brain is tired jare, I actually thought 'unisex name', don't know how I typed that jare. Thanks for the correction. Make I go edit am.

Luce:

Unisex... Unless he's actually bisexual. Lol grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 10:45pm On May 24, 2018
Maxxyfruit:

Thanks skylar2020. Do you or anyone here have any other preceeding Cambridge books that you can send? Besides, this book 13 is for academic not general test. Thank you

Download Cambridge 1-12
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JesusBabyyy: 10:48pm On May 24, 2018
wow!! I came late to the parry

congrats saintp, naijabuoy ,LadyW and all who recently got PPR!!

God is good!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 24, 2018
GlitteringStar:
@Sthillz, why did you deactivate your account na? sad
We were having an honest chat.. Pple shouldn't take here too seriously. I'm not hugging spaces .. respond as u can and jump and pass too. I jump and pass hereand poke fun and I will deactivate when I deem it necessary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jadel03: 10:58pm On May 24, 2018
Chai! You would have to go to Yabatech to clarify things and if possible show them the response you got from WES. So sorry

CanadaBound:
Sincerely, I don't know. I just made payment via the school portal and submitted receipt to exam and records. information I received was that school has been sending to WES over the years so I don't understand this gibberish WES is saying. Pls anybody who knows movers and shakers in Yabatech should help a brother o.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2018
happytbaby:
Please I have an issue with you saying I have a desperate mentality. You can choose what you like. No name calling please. I only said something was easier than another, you can make your point without name calling.

I am neither in need of French or additional certificate, My opinion is mine without being abusive. That post was even on a lighter mode.

Test of French is easy to pass when people that have communicated and trained in English Language for 30 years are taking IELTS 5times abi? So we should encourage people to go the harder way and then pray for grace abi? Ees okay sebi na prayer dey solve every problem in Africa, kontinue.

Thank you
You can do anyhow in ielts and get 6.0 but that TEF.. Omo...in French, articles, nouns and verbs get changed when turning to plural.. Nouns have genders.. Pronounce 'h' here and it's silent there. Pronouncing 'r', as 'h' and the accents and circumflex. Anyone who gets 7 across the board after a year, tried oh.. May be na only see am like this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaBound: 11:02pm On May 24, 2018
Please guys I need a response.

CanadaBound:
Please does WES accept Statement of Result printed from the school portal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 11:04pm On May 24, 2018
happytbaby:

Thank you

I had to reread my post to see where I was *name calling* as you put it. I'm still at a loss. As if I fit sef, you wey be honourable senior in the house

I never said Test of French was easy either, I actually said it was difficult but doable.

I only meant do you o, let me do me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2018
Lool @bold!!! No time bro, whatever means that gives you what you want.

CanadaPR:

New moniker for a new parole oo. Lemme not be looking like a confused fellow Lol. I'm happy for you man.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2018
Bellniki1:

I learnt that to graduate in good time, you need to do your project/research in your 1st semester, this saves you ample time.
Until they approve ur topic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bellong.. The Oz guy. Big up!

Bellong, the great man who loves to touch people's lives positively. God bless him and his family.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 24, 2018
happytbaby:

Eeya. Sorry..... smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 24, 2018
CanadaBound:
Please guys I need a response.

Go get one from ur school and fax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pettyperty(f): 11:13pm On May 24, 2018
This thread don dey long o. Looks like I'll be announcing my own ppr on page 8 grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 24, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Bellong, the great man who loves to touch people's lives positively. God bless him and his family.
Yes.. Better than me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kaybigdad: 11:38pm On May 24, 2018
wholesomegrace:

@kaybigdad pls kindly confirm how much you paid again at the point of passport submission with vfs. I don't know why Nigeria is like this. That PPR mail only stated N14,350. They have gone to add additional N8,060 undecided . So whats the koko of having a Lagos office? The bolded pain me pass you o.

Anyway... lessons to take away:
Arrive on time, infact resume with them by 8am sharp
Ask questions so that you don't join the wrong queue
Make enough photocopies of all documents you will be submitting, at least 3
Go with enough cash even more than N14,350 + N8,060, in case the exploiters decide to hike the fees again. This is the part I don't like at all. I might as well cause small drama before paying. Just doesn't make sense

Thanks for the info sir.

@wholesomegrace
@emelueobi
@DboyizGood
@GlitteringStar
@ken2sure

Good Evening peeps,

I apologize for the late response, just to clarify, I submitted my passport on the 4th of May to VFS Lekki and paid N14,350 per passport (N43,050 - family of 3) Its quite fast too as the tracker is now showing that its on its way back.

It's really bad that they have added an extra charge to it...now that it's a monopoly for them, they want to exploit people.

Wrt the IMM0008 and IMM5406 I filled and submitted them, some people did not.....I also don't think it's compulsory if your family configuration didn't change .....but common, you're almost at the end, this forms wouldn't take an hour to fill....Y not!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.