Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996535 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 7:44pm On May 26, 2018
flosk:
My husband's result :
LRWS 8.5,7,6.5,7

He is saying he can't rewrite the exam ooo

That he wants to remark.

I am just pissed by the result.

The annoying thing is that while he was preparing, he didnt allow me coach him neither did he accept my advice of using ieltsliz or jay or whatsoever.

Do you think the remark will be favourable?

Madam, this is not a bad score by any stretch of the imagination ooo!

Abeg, don't be pissed with oga o. You both need each other to encourage each other on in this journey of patience. It's a marathon, Trust me, I know what I'm saying.

You are lucky he even accepted to register and write the test. You need to read several reports here of wifeys who will give arm, leg and do vigils grin to convince their dear husbands (DH) to sit for IELTS or evaluate their credentials in order to boost CRS. These men are scared of leaving their sweet pay and certainty and jump on a ride into uncertainty.

"8777" IELTS maxing out is not the minimum, people strive for that golden score nowadays in order to boost CRS in this era of high-end draw cutoffs. If other factors such as a Msc, age, french test, sibling in canada etc are in place, an averagely good IELTS score will just be OK to do the CRS magic.

It will end in praise IJN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Only him can answer that question with total conviction. Other things to consider? Who did he write with? Ielts or MOD? The timeframe of 12 weeks versus a week or so of remark comes in here. Cost implications etc
Who is the principal applicant? His score is actually fair for an accompanying spouse. All this should help you decide.

Please take it easy. Anger will only bring about tension. All the best

He is the PA. He wrote with bc. He writes very well but i think He didn't master the ielts trick.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 8:07pm On May 26, 2018
TEECANN:

Madam, this is not a bad score by any stretch of the imagination ooo!

Abeg, don't be pissed with oga o. You both need each other to encourage each other on in this journey of patience. It's a marathon, Trust me, I know what I'm saying.

You are lucky he even accepted to register and write the test. You need to read several reports here of wifeys who will give arm, leg and do vigils grin to convince their dear husbands (DH) to sit for IELTS or evaluate their credentials in order to boost CRS. These men are scared of leaving their sweet pay and certainty and jump on a ride into uncertainty.

"8777" IELTS maxing out is not the minimum, people strive for that golden score nowadays in order to boost CRS in this era of high-end draw cutoffs. If other factors such as a Msc, age, french test, sibling in canada etc are in place, an averagely good IELTS score will just be OK to do the CRS magic.

Thanks jare crs with 8777 = 444 now with this result, it is now 390 chai!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chik14: 8:11pm On May 26, 2018
I didnt get points from him so I put all details abt him under personal history.
Elfmannisback:

Just put it like this on the LOE. Affidavit is needed too-as u have done. And capture all the names on the eAPR and elsewhere. How did you fill out his part on the EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2018
Chik14:
I didnt get points from him so I put all details abt him under personal history.
I meant on his own part of the profile. The names u put there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 8:31pm On May 26, 2018
flosk:

Thanks jare crs with 8777 = 444 now with this result, it is now 390 chai!! shocked

I understand you fully and how you feel...

My initial score was similar to yours before I re-sat the exam for a better score and by extension better CRS.

In my case, I even had a detour to the PNP path before returning back to the FSW. You can imagine the time that had been wasted in the course of that alone. Just dont give up the dream, take it in easy steps and you will achieve your #CanadianDestination ultimately!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chik14: 9:06pm On May 26, 2018
The name on his Nigerian passport but our worry is that he might have issues because since he has a foreign passport hed most likely not been given visa for landing so hed have to use the foreign passport which has diff names.
Elfmannisback:

I meant on his own part of the profile. The names u put there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2018
Chik14:
The name on his Nigerian passport but our worry is that he might have issues because since he has a foreign passport hed most likely not been given visa for landing so hed have to use the foreign passport which has diff names.
OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 10:01pm On May 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

OK.

You don finish champs league abi grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmadu: 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please has someone who schooled in ATBU Bauchi used the WES process to obtain his/her transcript successfully.

I will like some guidance as to how to go about it.

Please HELP!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
Is it possible to evaluate and incomplete ND , had 3 carry over but left it and went to bsc . Don’t know if I can try it and if am doing that what should be send to them ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 26, 2018
Josh121:
Is it possible to evaluate and incomplete ND , had 3 carry over but left it and went to bsc . Don’t know if I can try it and if am doing that what should be send to them ?
is an incomplete ND an ond Go back and complete it

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tholuwalorpe: 10:26pm On May 26, 2018
Please which is the best material to use when preparing for ieltz? I wanna rewrite it but I really need to give it my all. Pls suggest materials or sites I can visit or anything I can do to max it this time....Ejor!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
if an incomplete ND and ond Go back and complete it

That was since 2012 don’t know if there is any where I can still complete it since I didn’t get any letter or write my department. Please if there is any way to do that let me know . As any one gone back to yaba tech after such Long time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Engr2000: 10:32pm On May 26, 2018
Josh121:

That was since 2012 don’t know if there is any where I can still complete it since I didn’t get any letter or write my department. Please if there is any way to do that let me know . As any one gone back to yaba tech after such Long time
Oga, go to Yabatech and lay your complain, you might be lucky ... Your case is different!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 26, 2018
fizzile:
If you have enough money on you, retake and remark. This journey requires sacrifice. You shall certainly overcome[/quote

[quote author=Eraytee post=67904365]so pathetic, but brace up and do both, remark and rewrite, by doing that you are increasing your chances of putting IELTS behind u/quote]

[quote author=TEECANN post=67907410]

By the way (BTW), what's your current CRS with the above score?
What will it be if you have a 7 instead of the 6.5 in writing?
Is the above score your first attempt?

Thanks fam, i really appreciate. Present CRS score is 391. With a .5 increase in W, it will be 436. I guess retaking is just the way out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 26, 2018
Josh121:

u cant use it then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 26, 2018
TEECANN:

By the way (BTW), what's your current CRS with the above score?
What will it be if you have a 7 instead of the 6.5 in writing?
Is the above score your first attempt?

Present CRS score is 391. With a .5 increase in W, it will be 436. I guess retaking is just the way out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 26, 2018
luffyhaki:

You don finish champs league abi grin
Wuru wuru game.. Hacked MO down.. I lost interest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 1mole1: 11:10pm On May 26, 2018
codehead777:

You can use your nysc so far you can get reference from your PPA
I can't get it from my PPA. Will this reduce my CRS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by prettysussie: 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
Hello House,

@40manlappy and any wonderful person who can assist.

Please I need help as regards assessing my husband's MBA transcript from lautech.
How best do I go about it without taking too much time. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 26, 2018
1mole1:
I can't get it from my PPA. Will this reduce my CRS?
Were u counting on it? Nigerians!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 1mole1: 11:37pm On May 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Were u counting on it? Nigerians!
[color=#000099] Please what can I do if I can't get reference from my PPA. What are the disadvantages of having only a one-year experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 26, 2018
1mole1:
[color=#000099] Please what can I do if I can't get reference from my PPA. What are the disadvantages of having only a one-year experience?
No disadvantages if ur points are up to 440. Read page 0.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmadu: 11:55pm On May 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please has someone who schooled in ATBU Bauchi used the WES process to obtain his/her transcript successfully.

I will like some guidance as to how to go about it.

Please HELP!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 12:19am On May 27, 2018
Hello People,
Anyone has a contact for unilag MBA school I need help to get my transcript to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LeakPlug(m): 1:07am On May 27, 2018
IELTS (12 May), 1st attempt.

LRSW, 9,9,8,6.5
So heartbroken, MOD-IDP why? cry I am already tired. Prepared for this test like mad. Don't even know what to do at this point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 1:10am On May 27, 2018
vickyehi:

I dont have a BSN.
I evaluated my RN(3yrs) and RM(18mths) diploma.

Bsn is equivalent to 1 degree even if the RN/RM/RPHN licenses may be within the program. However you cant claim 2 cert cos its just 1 transcript you have to assess. Unlike the RN who did each program in a separate institution.
Congrats on ur evaluation. The Bnsc evaluation is yet to be proven cos we know of no one who has evaluated with Iqas and provided additional transcripts for the other qualifications and didn't get 2 or more certs assessment.I know someone whose assessment is still ongoing.She is using bnsc and public health.Fingers r crossed until results r ready then we can make valid assumptions backed by evidence.
The key is in providing evidence of whatever studies in form of transcripts IMO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Merovingian: 2:16am On May 27, 2018
olajide2428:
Hello All,
Please for those that smoke marijuana ,can it nullify them during blood test.thanks in anticipation for your polite answers. Ciao

Not sure it will. BTW smoking it will soon be legalized by the govt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:48am On May 27, 2018
LeakPlug:

LRSW, 9,9,8,6.5
So heartbroken, MOD-IDP why? cry I am already tired. Prepared for this test like mad. Don't even know what to do at this point.

Wow... The scores I see people being heartbroken about here amazes me. I understand those in Naija have fewer avenue to boost their scores and it's just pathetic. Imagine having such a score and then a Canadian degree/work experience... Holy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 3:44am On May 27, 2018
sistaj:

Congrats on ur evaluation. The Bnsc evaluation is yet to be proven cos we know of no one who has evaluated with Iqas and provided additional transcripts for the other qualifications and didn't get 2 or more certs assessment.I know someone whose assessment is still ongoing.She is using bnsc and public health.Fingers r crossed until results r ready then we can make valid assumptions backed by evidence.
The key is in providing evidence of whatever studies in form of transcripts IMO.
Well as long as there are separate transcript then there is a chance. I hope it works out for her....some friends of mine would be very excited grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 6:20am On May 27, 2018
LeakPlug:

LRSW, 9,9,8,6.5

Wow! Beautiful results spoilt by 6.5. Very impressive for a first attempt. Shouldn't your CRS still be above 400 with these scores?
I am still waiting to see my results. I will just resign my fate to going to pick it up tomorrow morning. BC is messed up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.