Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001158 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:03am On May 26, 2018
codehead777:
Ok people i need advice.

Currently in the pool with a score of 434. 5points to be deducted on next birthday (June 1st).
First ielts (LRSW - 8,7.5,7,7.5).
Second ielts (LRSW - 8.5,9,7.5,6.5) - was hoping for CLB 10

Spouse MBA final result will be out later this year by Oct I think. If she becomes the PA, crs will be 456 with a CLB 9.

So my question is should I write again in July and work towards CLB 10 which will give me 438 or I relax till Oct for spouse MBA result before i continue the journey considering ECA will take sometime too.
Has she done her IELTS? I believe 438 should get you ITA if only you can retake. If not, wait all into next year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by codehead777: 9:12am On May 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Has she done her IELTS? I believe 438 should get you ITA if only you can retake. If not, wait all into next year.

Thanks. She has but will need to write again to achieve Clb 9.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2018
Everyone has been talking either about spouse or going with their kids and all that. Please if i decide to go with my younger brother, what steps will i take? Kindof dont understand that part. Will he have to go through the process of IELTS and WES ?? Your polite response please. Abeg no crucify me. Just want to understand that aspect. Newmum, glitteringstar, tojued and co..come to my rescue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SolutionsGuy: 9:17am On May 26, 2018
Claire40:
Before we rush to condemn BC and IDP, maybe we should consider the possibility that our writing skills are not as good as we think they are. More often than not, if there is an increase in writing, it is just by 0.5. This means that EOR candidates scores are usually hovering around 6.5 -7.0 thus if the marker marking your script is strict, you get 6.5, if more lenient, you get 7.0. Our aim should be to improve our writing skills significantly that even a strict marker will have no choice but to award at least a 7.0.

....and yes, I agree with the poster that said we might be marked more strictly than IELTS candidates in other countries especially non English speaking countries but I believe this is because in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Be happy because the bombardments of IDP are yielding results already.
A few people are beginning to report a positive change after EOR, and some others now score up to 8 in Writing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
cochtrane:
Is anyone up for an IELTS webinar tomorrow? Got some time on our hands. We have been helping one person here with her writing and might as well just extend it to a group. If you interested, shoot me a PM. Gonna be just IELTS writing though. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 9:37am On May 26, 2018
HotChoco2:
I thought I read that the people that got the 1 semester evaluation had exemptions. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

In Nairaland, yes there was someone who did 2 papers and got evaluated as one semester and there were another case in a separate platform that I came across where someone has said that although he has done all the 3 papers he got the same evaluation as one semester and he wrote to WES to change it. I ll share the outcome once I know it in the coming week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by HotChoco2(f): 9:43am On May 26, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. Will await your response from the other side.

AyubAlam:

In Nairaland, yes there was someone who did 2 papers and got evaluated as one semester and there were another case in a separate platform that I came across where someone has said that although he has done all the 3 papers he got the same evaluation as one semester and he wrote to WES to change it. I ll share the outcome once I know it in the coming week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2018
fizzile:
Everyone has been talking either about spouse or going with their kids and all that. Please if i decide to go with my younger brother, what steps will i take? Kindof dont understand that part. Will he have to go through the process of IELTS and WES ?? Your polite response please. Abeg no crucify me. Just want to understand that aspect. Newmum, glitteringstar, tojued and co..come to my rescue.
ur younger bro has to apply just like u. Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2018
codehead777:

Thanks. She has but will need to write again to achieve Clb 9.
Do all you can, buddy. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nicheman: 9:53am On May 26, 2018
Pls can anyone help me with any Canadian Province that do not need a sponsor in Canada (Manitoba) or a job or schl in Canada (Ontario). These are my concerns, pls help urgently.......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by extraterestrial: 10:11am On May 26, 2018
Chik14:
Yours is like a needle in a haystack... 1 in 5000 ppl. IDP is not favorable when it comes to remark and also I can clearly confirm that when you ask for a remark (EOR) and your score changes it does not reflect online. I kept checking online to know if my score would change meaning I got a positive outcome but was same and then I sent a mail to Australia.

You seem to me like you work for them or have personal interests in the organization and so you are trying to cover things up for IDP.

I know and can confirm some IDP staff come here to post positive comments about the organization to make them look like angels.
Errrrr for starters I wrote ielts with BC and I nagged about my 12week wait before getting my result.i don't know what you are on about but you don't need to be making vague assumptions of what you are unsure of. Plus side note to those waiting for feedback on EOR from BC, check your spam also. That's where I saw my feedback mail and it was from a staff of BC not their official email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2018
ednut1:
ur younger bro has to apply just like u. Funny guy
So ednut1, he can't be my dependent? This oyibo people sef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 10:18am On May 26, 2018
tippex:

Thanks! Can't wait to rejoice with you!!
Amen,thanks sis!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2018
fizzile:
So ednut1, he can't be my dependent? This oyibo people sef.
at least there is 15points for sibling on the crs tool. Dem no try
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nmagna(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2018
have you called thier office?

Bimsebony:

13th week and counting.

Same here. This wait will not be in vain.

We will have songs of rejoicing on our lips soonest.

Let's just be positive and hopeful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 10:50am On May 26, 2018
Selzsky:
No, you do not need to make another payment for UI verification neither will you pay any courier fee to reply WES. I'd suggest you give them about a week to see if they'll respond to WES.

Very good information. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2018
ednut1:
at least there is 15points for sibling on the crs tool. Dem no try
lololzzz dem try sha. No shaking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 11:11am On May 26, 2018
Hello everybody I have been digesting all the information on this platform and you guys have been great. I’m scheduled for ielts 2nd of June. My husband and I’s simulated Crs score is at 438.

@smslive2 do you mind if I send you a private message on the bcs society so I don’t clog the thread.

You guys are greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2018
Anyone know a good French teacher in Lagos please link me up or PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:31am On May 26, 2018
Josh121:
Anyone know a good French teacher in Lagos please link me up or PM
Chai.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Chai.

You know how far nau , since ACCA f1- f3 don turn dulling . Me I am on a steady look up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:42am On May 26, 2018
Josh121:

You know how far nau , since ACCA f1- f3 don turn dulling . Me I am on a steady look up
Pas de problème!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2018
Josh121:

I am making serious preparation for this ACCA F1-F3, as it stands na to withdraw now.
It seems I will try this BCS, who has got a positive evaluation on BCS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lolu238: 12:35pm On May 26, 2018
Why is BC behaving this way? This is not nice at all. 24 hours after the promise of release of results and nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kemzyebony(f): 12:44pm On May 26, 2018
Good afternoon everyone,

Please who has gotten a CIC bank reference letter from any Nigerian bank. Kindly post a screenshot if you have ( pls blur out personal info).

A contact at First bank wants to see a sample to guide them on how to go about it.

Thanks.
Please don’t ignore sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gracemama: 12:51pm On May 26, 2018
Hello house, pls my name was spelt wrongly on my certificate, all means of getting its corrected has met wit a brick wall.
Pls how do I go about it with Wes ? Will Wes acknowledge such certificate.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 12:53pm On May 26, 2018
Bellniki1:

Hi, please does IQAS send verification mail like WES?
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ronards: 1:05pm On May 26, 2018
Nicheman:
Pls can anyone help me with any Canadian Province that do not need a sponsor in Canada (Manitoba) or a job or schl in Canada (Ontario). These are my concerns, pls help urgently.......

Saskatchewan. Although having a sibling gives you point but it ain't compulsory.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jbelieve: 1:09pm On May 26, 2018
Pearlywhitez:
I just want to testify that I've crossed this Ielts hurdle���.

First with BC LRWS 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5. I applied for the EOR and decided to sit for another one... 7 weeks and counting still no result... Thankfully, I won't be needing it.

2nd time with MOD IDP LRWS 8, 9, 8, 8...

Glory be to God.

Lastly, I just want to encourage everyone still trying to cross the Ielts hurdle, it is gonna happen. Keep your chin up and keep trying. It'll all end in praise.

Congratulations. Please how did you prepare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2018
AyubAlam:

I am really waiting for the outcome brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 1:30pm On May 26, 2018
HotChoco2:
As for me, I am going ahead to write my F2 and will pray for a favourable outcome. I really don't have a choice right now. So help me God.

Please do immediately... I'm personally looking up to you.
But do you think an undergraduate diploma or certificate from ACCA will qualify as 2 or more certificates since it's attained after a Bachelor and not before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Luce: 1:44pm On May 26, 2018
Random :
You people should leave the Indian people out of it. They're not the ones marking scripts. #okbye

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.