Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000615 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
@Chizilulu; hearty congratulations to you, such a detailed report. Welldone. May Canada favour you and all of yours.

You demonstrated a lot of inner strenght. To all the unmarried men here; marry stong women....free advice grin.

Cc: Mcstan

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efi97(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
when I did mine on 24th, I recall the examiner saying that some results may not be out after the required 2 weeks due to quality control. They said an email would be sent to the affected persons.....Gotten any email?
Bellniki1:

I am in the same situation. Not seen mine yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
LeakPlug:

I'm sure that I hit the required words, just scared because of what I have read from this forum about IDP.

Bros if you have the 45k to risk go for it and stop relying on others' experiences as we all have different destinies in life.

But when you say you're sure, how sure are you? Cos something I noticed when I wrote is that very few people took extra sheet, meanwhile it's quite difficult to hit 250 without extra sheet. Apart from practicing with official sheet beforehand to know how many pages I needed, I actually counted my words in the exam Hall to confirm I was above board. This last paragraph is not necessarily for you, just my belated contribution to the discussion on Nigerians' writing scores.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 8:56pm On May 27, 2018
Even if it takes a whole page, we will read your testimony! grin

Newmum0615:
Congrats again chizilulu.
Happy for you. Here I was thinking I had overdone my own post. I am emboldened now grin
Brethren, please don't quote the whole post just to say 'Congratulations' grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 8:57pm On May 27, 2018
happytbaby:
To all the unmarried men here; marry stong women....free advice grin.

Word!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2018
Lol. Thank you. cheesy

happytbaby:
@Chizilulu; hearty congratulations to you, such a detailed report. Welldone. May Canada favour you and all of yours.

You demonstrated a lot of inner strenght. To all the unmarried men here; marry stong women....free advice grin.

Cc: Mcstan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 9:02pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by itzwhitney(f): 9:12pm On May 27, 2018
No such email was sent o.Abi BC don dey lie? Or has oga Lie moha started working with BC??
star
efi97:
when I did mine on 24th, I recall the examiner saying that some results may not be out after the required 2 weeks due to quality control. They said an email would be sent to the affected persons.....Gotten any email?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fatiah(f): 9:12pm On May 27, 2018
Saintp:

You are right. The first PCC I got had a wrong passport number and I spotted it 2 days after and I had to redo it

Oh no! Just realised the passport number on my Pcc isn't correct. Don't know why I didn't notice it before now. It's more than a week I got it. Kai!

Please did u have to pay for another one?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efi97(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2018
You can pay through their payment portal. It requires that you input your card details though. Hope this helps
Onostee:
I greet everyone in the house.
Pls an trying to pay to WES. I chose WESTERN UNION but don't really know how to go about it. Kindly assist.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by queengift(f): 9:15pm On May 27, 2018
please please someone should please answer me, I asked the question before no one answered me, it's about POF, i currently don't have such amount for pof, can I use my dad statement with letter backing it. Thanks for quick response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
efi97:
I didn't get any mail to that effect. I will just wait patiently for BC to upload, as I am currently not in the state where I wrote the exams.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:19pm On May 27, 2018
Madam, please go to Page zero and check for gift deeds. Therein lies the solution.....pointer...Dad has to transfer the money to you.

queengift:
please please someone should please answer me, I asked the question before no one answered me, it's about POF, i currently don't have such amount for pof, can I use my dad statement with letter backing it. Thanks for quick response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
fatiah:

Oh no! Just realised the passport number on my Pcc isn't correct. Don't know why I didn't notice it before now. It's more than a week I got it. Kai!

Not surprised...those guys are high 90% of the time...Oya everybody check your PCC details to avoid stories that touch

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by queengift(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=happytbaby post=67938904]Madam, please go to Page zero and check for gift deeds. Therein lies the solution.....pointer...Dad has to transfer the money to you.

Thanks dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
queengift:
If your dad is willing to give you the funds, money should ideally be transferred to your account and then you obtained a gift deed to explain the huge deposit.
"The other way is your dad stating that he will be giving you the fund and then his statement" (but I sincerely do not know how this will turn out)
You might also want to search the trend for more about POF and most likely go to page zero
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:23pm On May 27, 2018
Have you checked what your CRS will be after getting CLB 9? CLB 9 gives 25 points with BSc....thinking, are you sure 8777 will put you within ITA range? Are you married? If yes, does your spouse have a Masters degree or additional qualification?.....I do not have energy to simulate your score but it seems to me the max you will get should be around 425 ...please check again biko

LeakPlug:

Thanks, Its around 393. Only have a Bsc and 4yrs experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:27pm On May 27, 2018
This is not funny oooooooooo

luffyhaki:

Not surprised...those guys are high 90% of the time...Oya everybody check your PCC details to avoid stories that touch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 9:31pm On May 27, 2018
queengift:
Some questions clearly shows people are not reading and researching enough. NO you can't use your dad's statement or account. But he can "gift" you the money. Please refer to page 0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by thekingskiddy(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=chizilulu post=67924629]Guys,

PPR is here!!!
Congratulations to you. Lovely timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
Hello people, do we have anyone here who got OINP nomination recently or currently awaiting their decision on your application?

I need to ask some questions please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adaifx: 9:47pm On May 27, 2018
Really don't know what to do now, I am at 410 was hoping on using this ACCA F1-F3 to get more points I have even registered for the exams. After seeing that it is evaluated as one semester, the zeal of preparing for the exams has left me sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efi97(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2018
Thanks a bunch. Please can anyone confirm this and my other questions?
Tojued:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 9:52pm On May 27, 2018
itzwhitney:
Please i am yet to see my BC ielts score o. Is there anyone having similar challenge?
You are not alone. We are in it together. Thankfully tomorrow is Monday, we can go pick up the hard copy .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
adaifx:
Really don't know what to do now, I am at 410 was hoping on using this ACCA F1-F3 to get more points I have even registered for the exams. After seeing that it is evaluated as one semester, the zeal of preparing for the exams has left me sad

Since you've already registered, please continue preparing to make sure you ace the exams. Your case with WES may be different

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efi97(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
Please I need te views of others as well. many thanks
Tojued:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2018
sunkyawz:
Good evening House,
My credential assessment is currently ongoing with WES. My Unilag masters certificate is not yet ready so the school issued me an attestation letter which was sent to WES along with my transcript.

The issue now is that if I receive ITA before my certificate is ready, can I go ahead and upload the attestation letter in lieu of certificate when I'm putting my documentation together?

Please help out.
Thanks

Yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:38pm On May 27, 2018
The bolded is not entirely true sha. I always used the sample answer sheet during practice. I and hubby, and we never used extra sheets. We both got a 7.5 in writing. That some people used extra sheets does not mean they are always writing what makes sense. I knew from constant practice that I always wrote between 270 to 290 words. I never used extra sheet. It's not a deciding factor. I had time to count my words during the test and it was 286. No extra sheet.
@LeakPlug, try and give yourself extra time during practice to count your words. If you do that constantly, you'd soon know when you have gotten to at least a 250. Your handwriting cannot change in size overnight naa. At least, it worked for me. If you are sure you got to 250, ask for a remark.
Tojued:

Bros if you have the 45k to risk go for it and stop relying on others' experiences as we all have different destinies in life.

But when you say you're sure, how sure are you? Cos something I noticed when I wrote is that very few people took extra sheet, meanwhile it's quite difficult to hit 250 without extra sheet. Apart from practicing with official sheet beforehand to know how many pages I needed, I actually counted my words in the exam Hall to confirm I was above board. This last paragraph is not necessarily for you, just my belated contribution to the discussion on Nigerians' writing scores.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2018
happytbaby:
...To all the unmarried men here; marry stong women....free advice grin.

Cc: Mcstan18

We won't mind recommendations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Saintp(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2018
fatiah:

Thank God you noticed it before using it in your application. I didn't pay another money, just took it to the inspector that did it and he did another one. I can't say for sure if it is always the case. The good thing is that you have the chance to correct it before using it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
The bolded is not entirely true.

What if my handwriting is font size 20? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:54pm On May 27, 2018
You need two extra sheets. Your case is abnormal. They should give you a score of 8.5 by default. grin
mcstan18:

What if my handwriting is font size 20? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.