Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1012377 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by revenant: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
ojbabe:
Good morning, please can anybody help with contact regarding Wes verification from Delsu. I am asking for a friend who received the email from Wes that photocopies of his documents have been sent to Delsu for verification. Thanks

You don't need any contact, go to the registrars office. Confirm if they have receive the mail, pay for the verification fee (by draft so that you can finish the process the same day). They will get it done for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
nuelful:
Actually I just need a way to confirm whether the test release date is 23rd or 24th May so that I can submit my profile and hopefully receive ITA on Wednesday

Well if your report for any reason was reviewed after issuing others, it will not have the same release date as your peers. So I would still advise you to wait till u get yours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
But why?

luffyhaki:

lol grin..Funny but true...

About 20% of the people in the pool either do not have ECA completed or have not received their IELTS results but still create profiles anyway. At the end of the day they will have to reject ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
dumprep:
Good morning good people,

Please I need some help. I am currently in the Post-ITA stage and intend to submit my application this week.

I used my NYSC work experience but I did not specify anything "NYSC" in my reference letter. I printed my bank statement to show that I was paid during the work period and I noticed that for each month I was paid, the remarks for that transaction was "NYSC Allowance for April 2011....".

Does this matter much? Will this affect anything? Do I need to write an LOE?

Please assist. Thanks.

Please did you also submit payment documents from your PPA? Because I have the allowee statement from Government but none from PPA because I was paid cash
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bloggerina18: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hello house. Please can anyone assist with a very effective contact for uniport transcript? Hubby's ECA is stuck coz Uniport has not sent his transcript. Its been 2 months, please assist. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please those who wrote IELTS 24th May, is the result coming out today or tomorrow?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by drdams: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
hi all, a brief 1.

I have finished my MBA courseworks but may not have a statement of result until Dec.

I have B.sc and more than the required number of years of experience rqd.

Preparing for IELTS.

a. should I calm down till I get my MBA.? is points to be gained significant?
b. can I proceed to result verification before writing IELTS.?
c. which out of WES, et al is cheaper with efficient servicr delivery?

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
AyubAlam:

In Nairaland, yes there was someone who did 2 papers and got evaluated as one semester and there were another case in a separate platform that I came across where someone has said that although he has done all the 3 papers he got the same evaluation as one semester and he wrote to WES to change it. I ll share the outcome once I know it in the coming week.

Please I've sent you a PM for the group. Can you please share the link to the post where someone who did all F1-F3 was assessed as 1 semester?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ronards:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hapholahbi: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
AyubAlam:
Hello House,

I am here with a proposal to connect everyone in the 400-437 who are looking forward to get their education evaluation to two or more degrees through ACCA & CIMA. Do you guys think we can open up a different thread to connect all of us to be on the same page on the topic? or we can stay in this group and discuss in the midst of all the topic?
B
Anyway, if anyone of you reading this is taking ACCA this month, pls raise your hand. we are looking forward to your feedback from here on cool

A what’s app group will be a good alternative

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
No, the payments in my bank statement reflected the allowee from the Government. My PPA also paid me in cash and I have no evidence of this, i have no pay slips or anything. I intend to write an LOE explaining this.

CanadaPR:

Please did you also submit payment documents from your PPA? Because I have the allowee statement from Government but none from PPA because I was paid cash

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Have you read page zero of this thread and followed all the links therein? I recommend you do so. Evaluate your bsc and write ielts, then enter the pool. Subsequently you can evaluate your MBA if you need additional scores. More answers embedded.

drdams:

is points to be gained (from MBA) significant? yes
b. can I proceed to result verification before writing IELTS.? yes
c. which out of WES, et al is cheaper with efficient servicr delivery? you can visit their sites one by one and check their prices. then read people's experiences on this thread and candavisa forum to get their efficiency ratings.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lol I'm 439 But I'm writing CIMA. I would love to connect. Please ler me know what the plan is

Joyce2020:
I am in! I think we should open a different thread or even WhatsApp group for the purpose.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JumzieBabyy: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lol. Sorry, i meant am interested.

cmoney22222:
how do we add you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
My people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
pm your number ma
JumzieBabyy:
Lol. Sorry, i meant am interested.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Osaze007:
My people I’m thinking of resigning next month I’m fed up at work

Better collect PPR first grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
glowberry:
Lol I'm 439 But I'm writing CIMA. I would love to connect. Please ler me know what the plan is

Tomorrow draws might just be 438 grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by drdams: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tojued:
Have you read page zero of this thread and followed all the links therein? I recommend you do so. Evaluate your bsc and write ielts, then enter the pool. Subsequently you can evaluate your MBA if you need additional scores. More answers embedded.

Many thanks.

Dats another 100 dolls mehn! okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
luffyhaki:

Better collect PPR first grin
It has gotten to me being be fired o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jbelieve: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bettybeauty:
Yea I am currently processing with WES. Transcript was sent to wes by Etx in less than 3 weeks. Though, I did verification thru a contact. Now waiting for WES to finish up with the evaluation.

Hello how long did it take for WES to change your update from '' We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).'' to the next update? Mine has remained the same however they keep changing the dates from 21st may to 28 May now the date changed to 4th June. Meanwhile they have received all my documents. Please what should I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
After receiving verification from my sch, it took dem about 2 days or so to give me date of completion, which has not changed.
Jbelieve:

Hello how long did it take for WES to change your update from '' We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).'' to the next update? Mine has remained the same however they keep changing the dates from 21st may to 28 May now the date changed to 4th June. Meanwhile they have received all my documents. Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
drdams:

Many thanks.

Dats another 100 dolls mehn! okay.

People are spending thousand of dollars for 2 or more certs. It depends on your score sha, if you'll have a very high score by the time you add masters, then no need to hurry. But if you'll be coasting 430s or 440s or even 450s (scores are usually high at year end and no one knows if they'll bother coming down next year), then do your best to beat the tie-breaker by diving as early as possible.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
UPDATE

1. @ethelia et al

My "additional document" placeholder has popped up. Thank God.

2. @newmum, @GS et al

I used the opportunity of my ineligible profile to change my NOC on my new profile to one that closely reflect my job description more (similar JD but different NOC code and job title). Should I raise a LOE to explain the change of NOC in the "EMPLOYMENT RECORD" placeholder? (My ineligible profile still warehouses my previously adopted NOC while my active profile has the more succinct NOC)

I appreciate you all.

It will end in praise IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Cersei: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hello Guys

Can one change NOC post ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by melaninpopping: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
ITA Feb 21, AOR Apr 21, still eating the bread of patience smiley and trusting God for PPR. Is there a group for folks like me? smiley
grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Osazee07 what is the problem?
Hope firing you won't cause problems for you over there?
are you instrumental to your being fired?

Osaze007:

It has gotten to me being be fired o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
So I just checked my profile today and the status was application profile updated but when I opened the full status link, I didn’t see any changes. Could this be the much talked about ghost update? Or could it just be as a result of the system upgrade on the CIC site this morning?
I also noticed that d layout of the page has changed.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
gistwivkome:
So I just checked my profile today and the status was application profile updated but when I opened the full status link, I didn’t see any changes. Could this be the much talked about ghost update? Or could it just be as a result of the system upgrade on the CIC site this morning?
I also noticed that d layout of the page has changed.

Sounds like PPR is knocking..Congrats

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Luce:
@ifeoma77 please disregard the pm I just tried to initiate; I'll just ask my question here.

My Wes status has been stuck on "we are evaluating your report" since the 18th of May. My estimated completion date is this Friday 8/6/18, however I'm trying to project the possibility of it being ready between today and tomorrow morning.
So my question is this, is there any other stage between this stage I'm at i.e "evaluating your report" and the completion of the report? For instance, a "we are authenticating your report" stage ( I feel like I saw that somewhere) or is it still probable that I might get the report at least 2 days ahead of schedule? i.e. Today/Tomorrow.
It changes one more time but that's like a matter of hours (at most a day) and the report is out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Congratulations
Ronards:

AOR: May 7th;PPR: June 5th

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.