Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996558 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Has it arrived? Congratulations.
Newmum0615:
Polish your dancing shoes. God is on top my matter. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2018
ysteph:
Has it arrived? Congratulations.

I really can't imagine what this thread will look like when Newmum0615 gets her ppr. Infact we will open a separate thread for all the congratulations she will receive grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wakanowdotcom: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2018
kylexy61:

Strangely, I gain points for "foreign work experience" under skill transferability factors. How is that possible?

Foreign work experience is the one you have got from anywhere aside Canada. So your Nigerian, UK, US, Malaysian, Ethiopian work experience is FOREIGN. Foreign to Canada. The experience you get from Canada is LOCAL. Hope this helps?

And if i may add to help someone else, the day you arrive Canada, you are from "abroad". Those from Canada are "locals". Foreign is not only Obodo oyibo, as Nigerians largely seem to think.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Exactly.
Ethelia:

I really can't imagine what this thread will look like when Newmum0615 gets her ppr. Infact we will open a separate thread for all the congratulations she will receive grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2018
I’m so grateful to God for this. Patience was at another level and prayers too.
I would like to go straight to key points:
1. This group provides all the information you will need. We wrote IELTS in Nov 2016. My spouse, the PA, had 7.5 in Listening. We were told it was fine but we all know what that meant. That made us go to BC two more times.
2. My spouse is a lawyer. Folks here will remember I asked that if lawyers, despite being accessed as two or more certificate by WES can still input as Entry to professional/Masters as written on CIC site. So, Despite ours being accessed as two or more certificate, we choose to use Masters. When we received our GCMS notes, we realized that two or more certificate was used and our CRS dropped, though higher than the cut off ITA at that time. Please use the correct WES evaluation

AOR .. December 22, 2017
ADR for IELTS result.. January.8
Reply to ADR January 9
MEP....January 9
IP2.....February 27
PPR....June 8
Two GCMS requests in February and May.
From February GCMS, i read where a review was required as regards my POF. I immediately raised a CSE and submitted another account statement.
May GCMS was same as Feb. Nothing done

No Ghost update.

Once again, I appreciate all members of this forum. Yours will come speedily.

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Newmum0615:
Polish your dancing shoes. God is on top my matter. grin
that's for sure it's necessary....on another note...I want to send you a PM Newmum....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Good morning FAM

I have an 18 year old relation that has lived with me all her life cos her parents are late. I wish I could take her along to Canny land . pls how possible is this and what steps can i take if possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by telias: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2018
QuantumK:
Hello people. Pls i was going to ask about family members . If you have 2 step mums , is it okay to include in your application as direct family members? One lives in usa with her 3 children the other in nigeria with 2 children but im confused that putting it will affect my application. My dad gave me part of the proof of funds Hope they dont start wondering if i have too much baggage. Does polygamy affect anything.
No it doesn't affect anything. People abroad also experience multiple divorces. For my husband's profile, this was the situation. He has two sets of half siblings and we did not even know their dates of birth. We inputted an estimate and included in the LOE that the dates are estimates as we do not live together and don't know. Got PPR in December without issues. Truth at all times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Send please.
tolfa:
that's for sure it's necessary....on another note...I want to send you a PM Newmum....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin Make una dey ready. What will be the title of the thread biko? grin
Ethelia:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Newmum0615:
grin grin grin grin Make una dey ready. What will be the title of the thread biko? grin

grin The title will be very short and simple:

"CONGRATULATIONS NEWMUM0615"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Abeg who is in charge of aso ebi grin

Ethelia:

grin The title will be very short and simple:

"CONGRATULATIONS NEWMUM0615"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
jhoci:
Abeg who is in charge of aso ebi grin

It's like you want to take the contract abi? oya submit ya samples. Complete with gele and cap oh!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Ethelia:

It's like you want to take the contract abi? oya submit ya samples. Complete with gele and cap oh!

What of venue for the party... this one won’t be online oooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Infact ladies lets get ready. Our aso ebi for newmum0615 ppr announcement parry has landed. PM me for price and style grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Harjeehbaday:

What of venue for the party... this one won’t be online oooooo

Online ke? parry that we are buying aso ebi for?? angry Take ya time o grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianWasp: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
I'm not here for the sting. I'm here for the buzz. You're welcome smiley
Opotuniti:

Thanks CanadianWasp.

(The only Wasp I have seen that doesn't sting but helps) grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha. You people are not well o. grin grin grin
Ethelia:
Infact ladies lets get ready. Our aso ebi for newmum0615 ppr announcement parry has landed. PM me for price and style grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
QuantumK:
Hello people. Pls i was going to ask about family members . If you have 2 step mums , is it okay to include in your application as direct family members? One lives in usa with her 3 children the other in nigeria with 2 children but im confused that putting it will affect my application. My dad gave me part of the proof of funds Hope they dont start wondering if i have too much baggage. Does polygamy affect anything.

Let me tell you wot i did. I didnt include all my step ones. I included only one child each from each step mums and left out those with uk n us citizenship. I cant come and kill masef.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
I left you people for 20 mins and you have booked owambe on my head. grin

All of us will celebrate o.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BlessedHeights: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
youngRx:

thanks man. i appreciate your efforts.
amen o.
i am in Zaria sha.
i wil disturb the life outta dem even if it means going to the senate everyday.

thanks for your concern.

Ok Bro. All the very best. I know they'll answer sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Newmum0615 got a ghost update yesterday night. PPR news loading. Please kindly contact esthelia for thw style and aso ebi. You must pay 10percent of your POF before you can be given. Pm me for my acct no.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phf2be: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
katyamizotta:
The wait is almost over

I got my GCMS Notes and it reads:
PA states employed by Wazobia Bank since 2009 till present.

Documents I submitted previously:
Payslips for one year
Salary, savings, fixed deposit, and USD accounts with treasury bill as proof of funds.
Reference, employment, deployment, redeployment and promotion letters.
Copy of staff ID card.

If I'm able to submit job reference letter and bank account letter (for PoF) in CIC format, I hope they won't still be looking out for these things anymore?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin
QSola:
Newmum0615 got a ghost update yesterday night. PPR news loading. Please kindly contact ethelia for thw style and aso ebi. You must pay 10percent of your POF before you can be given. Pm me for my acct no.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
@Newmum0615, your PPR is 98% loading.....you shall be celebrated IJN. but wait ooo, old school like us wey no dey LinkedIn nkon? abi one should go and open?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BlessedHeights: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Newmum0615:
grin

There's no denying it, @newmum0615 is a positive force. Congratulations in advance!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oluphilip2008(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
QSola:
Newmum0615 got a ghost update yesterday night. PPR news loading. Please kindly contact esthelia for thw style and aso ebi. You must pay 10percent of your POF before you can be given. Pm me for my acct no.

10 percent of our POF Ke? E be like say you wan hammer on top our head cheesy cheesy. 10% of my POF alone don almost reach the entire POF for a single applicant grin. I'll rather take over the aso ebi contract. You can be in charge of bouncers for the venue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by yahooz: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Quick question house,

My ECA should be ready latest 27th June, 2018.

CRS score is 476.

Is it wise to enter the pool now without the ECA or should I just hold on till I get the ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
oluphilip2008:

10 percent of our POF Ke? E be like say you wan hammer on top our head cheesy cheesy. 10% of my POF alone don almost reach the entire POF for a single applicant grin. I'll rather take over the aso ebi contract. You can be in charge of bouncers for the venue tongue

Do we need bouncers for this owanbe? smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
yahooz:
Quick question house,

My ECA should be ready latest 27th June, 2018.

CRS score is 476.

Is it wise to enter the pool now without the ECA or should I just hold on till I get the ECA?

Your question and your moniker..if you know, you know grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by katyamizotta: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=Opotuniti post=68342166]

Be calm, good you noticed this via gcsm before they got to contact you. You can still salvage the time.

Thank you. I'll arrange my documents as suggested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
See "chancing" ooo, na wah! shocked grin grin

Ethelia:

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.