Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000980 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Temas: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
"Actually"... No.. hmmmmm Finally, we are out of LASU shackles. I now have ECA completion date( WES ) for wiffy after 3 months.

This story must complete. Back to IELTS preparation. JULY 7 is the date. Make una pray for us oooo.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2018
@Tojued.
Have a great weekend my friend.

GlitteringStar:

It is a serious crime to lie, or to send false information or documents, to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is fraud. It is called “MISREPRESENTATION.”

Document fraud can involve either false or altered documents, such as:

*Passports and travel documents
*Visas
*Diplomas, degrees, and apprenticeship or trade papers
*Certificates of birth, marriage, final divorce, annulment, separation, or death and
*Police certificates

If you send false documents or information, we’ll refuse your application. We could also:

*Forbid you from entering Canada for at least five years
*Give you a permanent record of fraud with us
*Take away your status as a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
*Have you charged with a crime or
*Remove you from Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/document-misrepresentation.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Newmum0615:
You have been on this thread long enough to not still be asking this o. Did you consult IRCC website to get an answer first? Cos it's boldly written there.

Not EE profile o, I mean BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Jennypharb1:
Guys, please what is this harmonised sales tax from WES ECA application?
It's a type of tax. You can ask for a refund cos you are not expected to pay that since you dont reside in Canada. Ask for a refund and you will get it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
olajide2428:

@flosk
Please my wife is the main applicant,but. It’s my sister we know in Canada,can we still use my sister as the someone we know/she knows?

Thanks
Yes, since there is proof of marriage between your wife and you(marriage certificate) and you are an accompanying spouse, there is no issue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Dear God.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2018
fizzile:
It's a type of tax. You can ask for a refund cos you are not expected to pay that since you dont reside in Canada. Ask for a refund and you will get it.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opella(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning house. My husband was in the pool for one year and since his points were not up to 420 he wasn't invited to apply.

I want to reapply as the principal applicant this time around, once my ECA and IELTS are ready.

Hope there won't be any problem with my decision, due to the fact that my husband was in the pool before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2018
opella:
Good morning house. My husband was in the pool for one year and since his points were not up to 420 he wasn't invited to apply.

I want to reapply as the principal applicant this time around, once my ECA and IELTS are ready.

Hope there won't be any problem with my decision, due to the fact that my husband was in the pool before?

There won't be any problem.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
sunvick:
@Tojued.
Have a great weekend my friend.

Wish you same smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Salutations to everyone here and congratulations to all the LVO gang members both in arrears and in advance.

Still on WORK EXPERIENCE.

ISSUE: My duties in the first 3 years of employment were largely under NOC C, got promoted and duties in the following 6 years fell under NOC B.

MY THOUGHTS: In creating my EE profile, I planned to quote only the NOC B job duties and get maximum points, then enter the NOC C job in personal history post-ITA.

QUESTION: Please how do I write the reference letter to combine the two NOCs and not end up confusing the VO.

NOTE: HR is not willing to give a reference letter, so I have to get a boss or a colleague to endorse my job description.

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opella(f): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Tojued:

There won't be any problem.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2018
LMAO
happytbaby:
Elfman, Smslive and Happytbaby are thieves wallahi.....I had thought of this long ago but did not mention it because its kind of "circumventing the system". In my mind, I was just like "anyone that figures that out should just do it quietly".

Truth is, if anyone has read the entire thread, it should be apparent to him or her.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Please house,
I need your urgent response on this question;
I got a university diploma of 2yrs before gaining
direct entry admission with it. I learnt from here to only do ECA on your highest qualification, thus I started ECA on my BSc that is awaiting the final confirmation from my school after WES had received my transcript.
I intend to use two degrees (Diploma & Bsc) when applying for EE to gain more points.
Can I do this successfully without evaluating my diploma? As a friend said I must evaluate the diploma too. I am confused and lost!
I need our responses my fam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Lagertha:
Hello guys,

Silent reader here.
PPR received yesterday, June 8th. LVO! Timeline below

ITA: 04/10/2017
AOR: 21/12/2017
Medicals Passed: 09/01/2018
NP 2: 11/01/2018
PPR: 08/06//2018

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2018
[b][/b] No issues sister. You even wasted time before doing this. Just and ensure you focus on requirements that will boost your CRS higher than hubby, by scoring high on IELTS, learning French or getting a PGD/Msc. Goodluck!

quote author=opella post=68316583]Good morning house. My husband was in the pool for one year and since his points were not up to 420 he wasn't invited to apply.

Hope there won't be any problem with my decision, due to the fact that my husband was in the pool before?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2018
pepe1:
Salutations to everyone here and congratulations to all the LVO gang members both in arrears and in advance.

Still on WORK EXPERIENCE.

ISSUE: My duties in the first 3 years of employment were largely under NOC C, got promoted and duties in the following 6 years fell under NOC B.

MY THOUGHTS: In creating my EE profile, I planned to quote only the NOC B job duties and get maximum points, then enter the NOC C job in personal history post-ITA.

QUESTION: Please how do I write the reference letter to combine the two NOCs and not end up confusing the VO.

NOTE: HR is not willing to give a reference letter, so I have to get a boss or a colleague to endorse my job description.

Thank you all.
You shouldn't need to put your NOC C experience in personal history. You could put it in your employment history along with your NOC B experience. Show the times clearly when you fill in your profile & only make sure the letter clearly shows the duration (> 3 years, I supppose, for maximum points you intend to claim) you were engaged in your NOC B & NOC C jobs. You won't get points for your NOC C experience, but you'll get points for your NOC B. This way you don't have too worry about the letter. This is what I'd do if I were in your shoes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2018
efueh:
Please house,
I need your urgent response on this question;
I got a university diploma of 2yrs before gaining
direct entry admission with it. I learnt from here to only do ECA on your highest qualification, thus I started ECA on my BSc that is awaiting the final confirmation from my school after WES had received my transcript.
I intend to use two degrees (Diploma & Bsc) when applying for EE to gain more points.
Can I do this successfully without evaluating my diploma? As a friend said I must evaluate the diploma too. I am confused and lost!
I need our responses my fam.
No you can't. You need to evaluate both degrees to claim "Two or more certificates". The instruction to evaluate one's highest qualification only applies when you are able to get sufficient points without needing to evaluate another degree, like with a Masters or PhD, for example.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nanaghano: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2018
wisdom77:

Have yours being sent pls how long did it take?

Replied your pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BlessedHeights: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Gracemama:
Pls anyone with a reliable transcript contact person in ABU. Help an innocent citizen.

Cc: @youngRX
@deesmama
@BlessedHeights
@everyone that can help

Hello Gracemama. Been offline. Rx asked too, days back. Rx, abeg no vex. I have sent my contact messages via FB messenger. Currently awaiting his feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BlessedHeights: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Gracemama:
Pls anyone with a reliable transcript contact person in ABU. Help an innocent citizen.

Cc: @youngRX
@deesmama
@BlessedHeights
@everyone that can help

Hello @Gracemama. Been offline. @YoungRx asked too, days back. @YoungRx, abeg no vex. I have sent my contact messages via FB messenger. Currently awaiting his feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by youngRx(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Gracemama:

Okay. Thanks
Pls when you finally go can you just help find out if they issue transcript for IJMB.

I sure will
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opella(f): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2018
efueh:
[b][/b] No issues sister. You even wasted time before doing this. Just and ensure you focus on requirements that will boost your CRS higher than hubby, by scoring high on IELTS, learning French or getting a

Thanks. I was waiting because I had no work experience. I now have one year work experience and an M.sc certificate. I calculated my potential score using cic calculator and got 450. I just pray my next IELTS will be good.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by youngRx(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2018
BlessedHeights:

Hello @Gracemama. Been offline. @YoungRx asked too, days back. @YoungRx, abeg no vex. I have sent my contact messages via FB messenger. Currently awaiting his feedback.

no P man, you certainly need his approval before distributing his contact.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Lagertha:
Hello guys,

Silent reader here.
PPR received yesterday, June 8th. LVO! Timeline below

ITA: 04/10/2017
AOR: 21/12/2017
Medicals Passed: 09/01/2018
NP 2: 11/01/2018
PPR: 08/06//2018
!

Congrats! May the next phase be smoother and faster. Enjoy Cannyland

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opotuniti(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
Congratulations @Opportuniti, @Koonlay5 and @Lagerta.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opotuniti(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2018
jholarharde:
woke up to beautiful news. congratulations to @opportuniti, @koonlay5, @lagertha. @ newmum and other LVO gang, I'm learning shakushaku on your behalf

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
cochtrane:

No you can't. You need to evaluate both degrees to claim "Two or more certificates". The instruction to evaluate one's highest qualification only applies when you are able to get sufficient points without needing to evaluate another degree, like with a Masters or PhD, for example.

Thanks man. Na wa oo, as I have to start the evaluation of my diploma for the 7points difference. This ECA thing is great time killer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
In using CRS tool on CIC website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp Please what does number 6 question on work experience means, it has 6i & 6ii.
Am I to fill in both with my job experience here in Nigeria? Or 6i is only for Canada work experience alone? I need to use this tool to genuinely have idea of my CRS score.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
efueh:

Thanks man. Na wa oo, as I have to start the evaluation of my diploma for the 7points difference. This ECA thing is great time killer.

A whole 32 points Not 7....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opotuniti(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hi,

Great people,

I have some questions/concerns.
I submitted our Passports at VFS office in Lekki on Thursday, the acknowledgement mail I got was that of Lagos office & not Accra.

Is PR Visa now issued from Lagos office?
Who has recently had this same experience? Please see the email below;

Dear XXXX, Visa application,Tracking Id No. 20180607GHANPPTXXXXX – has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , Lagos on 07/06/2018. An auto e-mail will be generated to inform you when the application is returned and is available for collection at the application Centre. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
efueh:
In using CRS tool on CIC website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp Please what does number 6 question on work experience means, it has 6i & 6ii.
Am I to fill in both with my job experience here in Nigeria? Or 6i is only for Canada work experience alone? I need to use this tool to genuinely have idea of my CRS score.

In Canada- If you've worked in Canada
Second is talking about all irrespective of place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.