Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997276 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lovetree: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hi peeps....Please I have a question regarding the new rule on biometrics....will pple that have submitted their application already be affected or how will it work.Please anyone has any idea on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mal sehen, wer müde wird.

Guten Abend Leute.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by HEADYWORLD: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good afternoon great people.... I have national diploma in mechanical engineering, and I am currently working with a multinational company as a technician, my NOC falls in category C.

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES, and does my OND qualify me for express entry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tojued:

Just gather what is available, maybe use the address and a doc mailed to him at that address. It's registered on the systems that they're married... It's an loe something. They could also declare the cert lost and follow due process so you have proof though I imagine convincing them to do this will be difficult. Kpele.

But wait o, on a super story side of things, are you sure this your bro is not being deliberately uncooperative?
Haba, what are the odds of all this no documentation combination?

Keep praying sha, something will will give.

Lolz.........
As long as what I need isn't financial my bros is very cooperative. grin...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
If u dont mind coming to Ibadan. Had my baby on d 3rd of june, applied for her passport on the 7th and got it on the 13th

extraterestrial:
Happy Sunday people..please a quick one..how early can we get international passport for a newborn..my spouse and I have stalled our application to include our baby and now he has arrived we want to quickly get to completing all that's left. Also would there be any issues with medicals for mother or baby? Thanks in anticipation for responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IntellectualMum: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=DrOBD post=68569545]

Thanks. I think it makes sense to add both passports. I hope other people with similar experience would share their experience

@DrOBD, We put in the details of our child's birth certificate but we used the details of his Nigerian passport only. We also sent only his Nigerian passport through vfs, we didn't get any request for the American passport. That's what we did. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wsmt: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
I appreciate everyone who has contributed immensely to the growth of this thread.
I've read many on here but i've not seen anything that match me.
Pls myself and my wife are both business owners for more than 6yrs doing wonderfully okay in our line of profession.
Let me now narrate our story, my wife has done ielts exams and she passed her exams because her friend from Canada called to do the exams now after the exams that she has passed i came on here to follow some links i got from here. When i check her eligibility as the principal applicant she is not eligible. she own a media. Can anyone advice what do to do to check the eligibility before we proceed. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by greenglobestore(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IntellectualMum: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
wsmt:
Can anyone advice what do to do to check the eligibility before we proceed. thanks

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

This link will help you with calculating your wife's eligibility. I got the link from page 0 of this thread.

There is also a wealth of information there that can help you know what to do, if she is eligible and wants to proceed or if she is not eligible and wants to improve her chances.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Mal sehen, wer müde wird.

Guten Abend Leute.

grin grin Certainement pas moi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
CanadianEnginee:
好的,让我们在这里展示我们的语言实力。我们走吧。

angry angry angry angry

Even Mandarin? ROTFL.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
saucemanny:
Yes,I need someone to enlighten me about this...let me talk to you through via call please

There are wonderful people here who'd be glad to be of assistance. I'm just one drop in the sea. I pray thee, let's do this here. If you insist otherwise, shoot me a PM.

Ps: Study page 0 before you come on board please. I might even refer you back to it in the end
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
It doesnt seem to be my case, it has been the same way since my last two log-ins using different networks
AyeMayBe:
Hey,
I initially had the same difficulty even after changing my location. It turned out to be due to my network, although same network allowed me to fill other parts of the form ��‍♀️. It eventually went through. So, maybe you could check that too.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DrOBD(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=IntellectualMum post=68579244][/quote]

Thanks.

So if we decide to use child's American passport, there wouldn't be any need to state/send the Nigerian passport, yeah?

Is there any benefit of using Nigerian passport over US passport?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wir werden sehen angry
mcstan18:

grin grin Certainement pas moi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
HEADYWORLD:
Good afternoon great people.... I have national diploma in mechanical engineering, and I am currently working with a multinational company as a technician, my NOC falls in category C.

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES, and does my OND qualify me for express entry
go and read page 0. Ond qualifies bt has low points which wont get u ITA any time soon.simulate ur scores with d tool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys, how are you all doing? Having a lil issue once again. While inputting all my activities in the past 10 years into my personal history, i keep getting this error message. I have entered all my activities ranging from when i started university, down to the few months i was unemployed, upto when i had my nysc, then when i was working, and then unemployed a few months before i left for Masters programme and back, but when i save and exit, it still shows in progress. Please what could the problem be? I have been battling with this since yesterday. These activities actually run from 2005 to late 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Check that you do not have any unaccounted for period in between. If you were unemployed for example, say so. Just use any of the office suite tools or scan through and note the start and end dates of all the activities you listed. I remember vaguely having this issue and thats how i resolved it.
fizzile:
Hey guys, how are you all doing? Having a lil issue once again. While inputting all my activities in the past 10 years into my personal history, i keep getting this error message. I have entered all my activities ranging from when i started university, down to the few months i was unemployed, upto when i had my nysc, then when i was working, and then unemployed a few months before i left for Masters programme and back, but when i save and exit, it still shows in progress. Please what could the problem be? I have been battling with this since yesterday. These activities actually run from 2005 to late 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Newbeecey:
Check that you do not have any unaccounted for period in between. If you were unemployed for example, say so. Just use any of the office suite tools or scan through and note the start and end dates of all the activities you listed. I remember vaguely having this issue and thats how i resolved it.
This is exactly what i have:
september 2016 - Nov 2017: Msc
July 2016 - August 2016: Unemployed( Resigned so i could pursue my MSc)
March 2013 - June 2016: Employed
March 2012 - March 2013: NYSC
Dec 2011- Feb 2012: unemployed( was waiting for nysc)
Sept 2005 - November 2011 ( Undergraduate)

Please could you identify the issue here please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
DrOBD:

Thanks. I think it makes sense to add both passports. I hope other people with similar experience would share their experience.

For my child's birth certificate, should I scan it along with passport or as a separate document.

How important is the address on marriage certificate. On my marriage certificate is my family address which is a different state from where I was living at the time. Will this be a problem when filling address over the past 10 years on the post ITA form.

It makes sense to send ONLY your current passport, if there's need for old passport, it will be requested but its your call.
For child, the birth certificate alone should be enough since the child has an American passport.

Address is immaterial in your wedding certificate. People get married in one address and change house after marriage.

Best of luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
fizzile:
Dec 2012 - Feb 2012: unemployed( was waiting for nysc)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
fizzile:
Dec 2012 - Feb 2012: unemployed( was waiting for nysc)

There's a gap from when you finished school in 2011 to December 2012 and from Nov 2017 to Date

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
DonTee07:

Address is immaterial in your wedding certificate. People get married in one address and change house after marriage.

@ALL: Please what about occupation on marriage certificate? I gave the officer a prospective job when we had our registry session but I didn't get that job but something else eventually.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LME2614: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gracemama:

i pray you get a venue asap. please remember to add me wen you do.

Please mail me your number, let’s chat, I think we might be able to get a place depending on the number of people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Steez55: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello @katyamizotta, I'm in similar situation. I plan to send in my 6 months payslip and statement of account on tuesday but i just need to clarify a few things...

1) Did you highlight the company payment lines in the statement with a highligher for easier reference?
2) My salary payments increase some months due to over-time or bonus payments so the figures for each salary payment are not uniform. Do I need to write a letter of explanation for this or i just upload since they also have payslips to crosscheck?

Thanks in advance.

GCMS notes received June 11th
Still needs proof of employment
Uploaded payslips in addition to bank statements yesterday with LOE
PPR today June 14th 2018.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
koonlay5:
It will only reduce the airfare

Lmao
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
tippex:
Hello my ITA captain? Submitted yet? Please add me to the whatsapp biko

Send a PM to @ifeoluwakintan or @QSola (They are Admins), they will add you after asking and you passing the security questions. grin grin, I think they do that check because members of May ITA want to keep it a closed group and exclusive to May ITA clinchers only.

Be ready to contribute your own quota too ooo, it's all about giving and taking in there!

It will end in praise IJN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by katyamizotta: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Steez55:
Hello @katyamizotta, I'm in similar situation. I plan to send in my 6 months payslip and statement of account on tuesday but i just need to clarify a few things...

1) Did you highlight the company payment lines in the statement with a highligher for easier reference?
2) My salary payments increase some months due to over-time or bonus payments so the figures for each salary payment are not uniform. Do I need to write a letter of explanation for this or i just upload since they also have payslips to crosscheck?

Thanks in advance.

GCMS notes received June 11th
Still needs proof of employment
Uploaded payslips in addition to bank statements yesterday with LOE
PPR today June 14th 2018.

I didn't highlight. I wrote a letter explaining the dates of company payments and allowances.

I attached payslips explaining why my salary was different in some months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by katyamizotta: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please I am having a lot of private messages. And I'm sorry I can't attend to all.
It would be easier and faster if we all asked our questions here and receive support from everyone else, as well as allow others learn from the answers given.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
veritas3:

There's a gap from when you finished school in 2011 to December 2012 and from Nov 2017 to Date
sorry thats December 2011
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=IamtrulyBlessed post=68582385][/quote] please kindly look into the original post. I have modified it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2018
DrOBD:

Thanks.

So if we decide to use child's American passport, there wouldn't be any need to state/send the Nigerian passport, yeah?

Is there any benefit of using Nigerian passport over US passport?.

In my case I filled in my kids' Nigerian passports and used it for their medicals. Once we received PPR, I sent both and Accra chose the US passports so they only got COPR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.