Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997331 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Unfortunately tho, for Qlife you would need to have booked in advance. So, you should call them and confirm that the date you will be in Lagos is still available, otherwise Children's Practice it shall be.
Elfmannisback:

Q Life Family clinic. Google their location and phone number. Call them to book a date and learn what they require.

You save money as they charge kids differently unlike Children Practice that charges a flat rate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olu21ola: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2018
I hail all Gurus in the house

Please help urgently needed. I am the primary applicant and spouse filled in his work history while filling the express entry form. He has worked in about 8 organizations in total. Its an horrendous task getting employments records for all. We have to put in employment letters for some of the place holders but he cannot find some of the other employment letters. One of the companies has even folded up. Can changing of any the work history information lead to misrepresentation?

Please answer my query
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2018
SegunWamiri:

@ALL: Please is there a need to worry if occupation written on marriage certificate and the one filled onto the forms submitted to IRCC are different? I asked the officer to put down a prospective job when we had our registry session but I didn't get that job but something else eventually.

Guys, please I still seek answer to this. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 5:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

OK but can the dependent spouse go without the PA?

yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 5:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Saintp:

Hahahaha. Engineer you no go Kee me.
But wait, I thought the session is one day and every other thing else after it will be done online. Please how does it work exactly?

yes thats exactly how it works but they want you to only use the pre-arrival services before you arrive. Your M.A.P would state something them only being able to support you before you arrive.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by primeson1(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello guys, please does anyone has contact for transcript application in unilorin and Kwara poly.?

Please, it's urgent.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DrOBD(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2018
GlitteringStar:

I explained that NOUN is an Open and Distance Learning Institution which afforded me the opportunity to study while gainfully employed. I also explained that the programme is flexible in terms of time and that the pace is dictated by me.....Just general details about the institution.

OK. Great. I guess you had to submit a letter of explanation because you claimed points for it. In my case, I'm not claiming points for the master, but would claim points for the work (there is a 13 months overlap). Should I go ahead and submit a letter of explanation even if I'm not claiming points for the master degree.

Thank you GS. I'm still trying to digest your post. I will refer to compilation of your posts as "EE bible"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DrOBD(m): 6:32am On Jun 19, 2018
GlitteringStar:

I explained that NOUN is an Open and Distance Learning Institution which afforded me the opportunity to study while gainfully employed. I also explained that the programme is flexible in terms of time and that the pace is dictated by me.....Just general details about the institution.

Is there any standard format for LOE.

For medical examination, can it be done weekends. Can we go ahead as soon as ITA is received or after submission of post ITA profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Almost two months now, and my wife's transcript is yet to be Processed by unilag. I have called several times, begged, to no avail. Now I understand when people say their ECA took 5-8 months. I pray God touch their heart this week. Good morning beautiful people and God answer all our prayers in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2018
conebeam:
My testimonies will be shared in this part In Jesus Name.

Congratulations to all ITA recipients

Thumbs up GlitteringStar and all other gurus. You are all blessed.

Good morning Nairalanders.. please I have some questions to ask concerning this express entry.. please my wife is the principal applicant she has a masters degree , and I have a bsc . We already finished Wes, we have our evaluation report already also our English test result. She has 2 years working experience already and still counting, I also have 3 years working experience We have been following this trend since part 1.we already check our score with the crs calculator and the result was 492 which we felt was very okay but after we entered the pool our result was 390 it’s a bit confusing please can anyone help shed more light to this issue... will be glad if I get a response God bless us all..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Can you drop ur ielts result here let's see?
olurukky419:

Good morning Nairalanders.. please I have some questions to ask concerning this express entry.. please my wife is the principal applicant she has a masters degree , and I have a bsc . We already finished Wes, we have our evaluation report already also our English test result. She has 2 years working experience already and still counting, I also have 3 years working experience We have been following this trend since part 1.we already check our score with the crs calculator and the result was 492 which we felt was very okay but after we entered the pool our result was 390 it’s a bit confusing please can anyone help shed more light to this issue... will be glad if I get a response God bless us all..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2018
funshobabs:
Almost two months now, and my wife's transcript is yet to be Processed by unilag. I have called several times, begged, to no avail. Now I understand when people say their ECA took 5-8 months. I pray God touch their heart this week. Good morning beautiful people and God answer all our prayers in Jesus name.

I don’t know how urgent you need the transcript but if it’s really urgent my advise to you is please go to the senate yourself tip them!! Make God help us for this country

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2018
funshobabs:
Can you drop ur ielts result here let's see?
Okay than you sir

My wife result is L;8.0, R;7.0, W: 6.5, S; 8.0 overall 7.5

mine is L;5.5, R 5.0, W; 6.5 S; 6.5 overall 6.0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2018
olurukky419:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kh1rrah(f): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning dearest Nairalanders,
I have been a silent reader for a while now. I am in the process of getting my ECA. I just concluded my Postgraduate diploma and have been issued a Notification of result only and the Certificate is not yet ready. I just want to know if it can be accepted by WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2018
olurukky419:

Okay than you sir

The bolded is part of the problem...... You need a minimum of 7 in writing to boost your scores since your wife is the PA.

Not sure, but i think your 5 in Reading might be an issue also. I remember reading somewhere that the spouse shouldn't have anything less than 5.5 in any of the sections to be able to contribute meaningfully.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DrOBD(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2018
happytbaby:
Congratulations on your wedding.

Like someone once said on this forum; there is nothing like a PPR on top a PPR...i can't remember the exact wordings.

Guys: to all of you critisizing people making relocation willingness as a benchmark for evaluating prospective spouses; come and see oooooo......make person no be like trailer head wey dey face Port Harcourt when the body dey face Kaduna. There is nothing like goal congruence in marriage. Cheers! grin

Word
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Ethelia:

The bolded is part of the problem...... You need a minimum of 7 in writing to boost your scores since your wife is the PA.

Ok sir so do you suggest I take another English test or we both take it together!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fidelism: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2018
olurukky419:

You obviously didn't use the calculator well. If your wife is the principal applicant, hardly can you score 492 with two years experience. Not not even possible with 9999 Ielts and age 29 except she has a sibling in Canada, has provincial nomination, has Canadian experience and Canadian credentials

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2018
olurukky419:

Ok sir Ma so do you suggest I take another English test or we both take it together!!!

Depending on how long ago the result was released / your risk appetite, she could ask for a remark and hopefully it will get upgraded, otherwise she has to retake the exam.

As for you, I'm not sure. Try using the CRS calculator again using your current scores and 8777 in LRWS for your wife. If its high enough then you don't need to retake it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Ethelia:

Not sure, but i think your 5 in Reading might be an issue also. I remember reading somewhere that the spouse shouldn't have anything less than 5.5 in any of the sections to be able to contribute meaningfully.

Okay sir I will have to take another test actually I wasn’t really ready with the for the test but this time around am going to put in all my effort. When my wife told me about this trend and I came here to read peoples comment in fact god bless every one. Right now my mind and soul is in Canada Na just my body remain for here

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2018
olurukky419:

Okay sir Ma I will have to take another test actually I wasn’t really ready with the for the test but this time around am going to put in all my effort. When my wife told me about this trend and I came here to read peoples comment in fact god bless every one. Right now my mind and soul is in Canada Na just my body remain for here

Wait first. before rushing to register again you and your wife need to really digest the whole process because if you had a good understanding of the process/requirements, you would have known the problem with her result. Also, like someone pointed out above, you didn't calculate your scores properly in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2018
olurukky419:

Okay sir I will have to take another test actually I wasn’t really ready with the for the test but this time around am going to put in all my effort. When my wife told me about this trend and I came here to read peoples comment in fact god bless every one. Right now my mind and soul is in Canada Na just my body remain for here

Lol @ mind and soul in canny..Funny Man

Ethelia na chikita o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2018
luffyhaki:

Lol @ mind and soul in canny..Funny Man

Ethelia na chikita o

Lol, see me see wahala oh grin I've corrected him twice yet he is determined to turn me to bobrisky cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2018
How I wish your wife had a 7 in writing, that's where the problem is. I think you Should apply for a remark in writing. Plz gurus in d house any advice.
olurukky419:

Okay than you sir

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Flaj:

Unmasking you soon cool cool cool

cheesy cheesy my cover is foolproof
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2018
fidelism:

You obviously didn't use the calculator well. If your wife is the principal applicant, hardly can you score 492 with two years experience. Not not even possible with 9999 Ielts and age 29 except she has a sibling in Canada, has provincial nomination, has Canadian experience and Canadian credentials

I no want makeni clock 30 .she’s 24 and am 28

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2018
They have actually asked me for money. One say I should pay 20k. I will never do that. It's urgent because I have a timeline but I don't mind. This country is messed up. I can actually report them to servicom
olurukky419:

I don’t know how urgent you need the transcript but if it’s really urgent my advise to you is please go to the senate yourself tip them!! Make God help us for this country
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Ethelia:

Wait first. before rushing to register again you and your wife need to really digest the whole process because if you had a good understanding of the process/requirements, you would have known the problem with her result. Also, like someone pointed out above, you didn't calculate your scores properly in the first place.

Okay thank you Ma
Really Greatful.. will have to take another test I stay in Ibadan and the next test date is 28th of next month.. Pray God help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2018
funshobabs:
They have actually asked me for money. One say I should pay 20k. I will never do that. It's urgent because I have a timeline but I don't mind. This country is messed up. I can actually report them to servicom

My brother the system is bad we all know that Na make God help . I finished from Ife I had to pay 25k to get it ready.. the money is much but if you have it just pay. For the sake of what you need it for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2018
olurukky419:

I no want makeni clock 30 .she’s 24 and am 28

Her score will increase when she turns 25. Age is not an issue for you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olurukky419: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Tojued:

Her score will increase when she turns 25. Age is not an issue for you guys.

Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.