Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999669 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phf2be: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2018
codebrew85:
Hi all,

Please I need some advice on how best to tackle this issue.

OINP is currently processing my application for nomination and so I got this ADR to provide more info on my proof of fund.

I have requested for the reference letter from the two banks but they both are dragging feet on issuing the letter in the format required by Ontario.

GTB issued an introduction letter instead and advised I request for a letter of non-indebtedness to back it up.

Still waiting on Stanbic...

My concern is will the above suffice?

Please my people, I need suggestions on how best to resolve this issue. @40manlappy, @Glitteringstar @elfmannisback @cochtrane @Newmum0615 et al
I received a similar ADR from OINP some months ago. I submitted an FD certificate which clearly stated that I'll pay a penalty if I liquidate the investment before maturity but they still sent the ADR. I begged my account officer like my life depended on it to get me a short letter indicating that my investment was free of any debts or encumbrances and that it can be terminated any time I want. That was how I scaled through.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Thank you. What bank did you use?
phf2be:

I received a similar ADR from OINP some months ago. I submitted an FD certificate which clearly stated that I'll pay a penalty if I liquidate the investment before maturity but they still sent the ADR. I begged my account officer like my life depended on it to get me a short letter indicating that my investment was free of any debts or encumbrances and that it can be terminated any time I want. That was how I scaled through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phf2be: 5:52am On Jun 30, 2018
codebrew85:
Thank you. What bank did you use?
First Bank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Alright. Thanks.
phf2be:

First Bank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2018
Thank you.

IFEAGO:
See the bolded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Thank you

Emerson500:
Option 2 and 3 is fine. The Citizenship was omitted in the first option. I used option 3 for mine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Goodmorning House,

Please I need explanation from those who used treasury bill certificates as part of their POF in their applications, does the bank need to state it in their letter to IRCC or one just needs to submit the certificate with an LOE to explain the details?

Thanks for your support.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sissnene: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2018
Congrats...it sure ended in praise
upgrade:
All glory to Jesus. It's all in your name Lord whatever I want Lord Jesus whatsoever I want is in your name......���������

PPR finally

Started this journey in Jan 2015 wes
But scores were just too high then we gave up.
By the time scores went down ielts had expired. Did ielts again sept 2017

Ita Oct 4
Aor Dec 31 2017
Med passed Jan 16 2018
File to London Feb 13
Mass ip2 Feb 27
Rprf june 20
Update june 22
PPR June 29

Don't give up it will come just trust in God and keep faith. Thanks to everyone who helped me directly or indirectly. God bless you. it will end in praise for everyone in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Rousel(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2018
dapreal:
hello house, after applying for my wes evaluation through my university i waited a month then i was sent a mail from wes that my trancript has been sent to them but they have not yet recieved my degree certificate... going back to my university they said nothing can be done ,Please house how do i get my degree certificate across to wes

hi, Pls how should my transcript be addressed for mailing to WES for evaluation and what documents do I need to attach? Pls any1 with a prompt response will appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2018
You need to visit WES website, the instruction are there. I printed the instructions and took it to the school to avoid mistakes.
Also ensure the address you are sending to is the Canada address and not US.

Rousel:

hi, Pls how should my transcript be addressed for mailing to WES for evaluation and what documents do I need to attach? Pls any1 with a prompt response will appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations @Eklektoss, @Emerson500 and @upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sissnene: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Eklektoss:
Long post alert ooo!!!
I have always dreamt of today . I give only God the glory for making it happen just like that ( snap fingers).

my timeline:
ITA- February 7th with 446
AOR- May 1st
MEP- May 15th
Ip 1- May 15th
Ghost update- May 24th
PPR- May 24th
Submitted thru VSF lagos- June 1st
Application approved- June 15th
PUM-June 26th
COPR(via vsf courier partner)- June 28th
No Adrs
Visa office- Ottawa

Application details: Dont have a thing for long write-ups but i got so much from this thread; this is one of the ways i can give back . Someone might need this.

Pof - used hubby's savings and gift deed from my brother. My husband did a bulk transfer and he wrote a letter of authorization stating that it was for our immigration waka( God bless @ ethelia for responding to my question on this). We also used 25% of his pension fund. We included:
• Gift deed ( prepared by a lawyer and my bro also did an affidavit to join d matter)did not add my brother's statement of account
• Statement of account ( hubby's and mine)
• Hubby's payslip toojoin ( oversabi thing shey? My dear, anything to clear their doubt)
• Letter from stanbic ibtc showing how much he is entitled to 4 months after resignation.
In all we had a little above N10Million to show as proof of fund which was alot more than we needed for a family of 4
Work history: got a refrence letter in cic format( claimed only 2 years work experience, cos getting from my previous place of work wasn't exactly easy), hubby also got his but it wasnt in cic format so, he drafted his job description and attached it. We explained in our loe the reason why it wasnt in cic format.
I also changed my noc code post- ita and used an loe to back it up( God bless you @ newmum0615 and many others that came through for me).
Ielts: ok, so we got our ita with a crs score of 446. Along the line, hubbys ielts expired and he had to retake, that was how he had 6.5 in writing. This dropped our crs to 444. Thankfully, the draw score at the time of ita was 442. So we included an loe to state that even though our crs has dropped to 444 we are still well above the draw score.

Loes: our loes were very simple and concise. I strongly advise that you make your words few and unambiguous.

Medical and pcc:qlife and inspector moshood ( paid 9,500 for hubby n i)

Vsf submission:My brother helped with the submission, and paid for vsf courier service for it to be brought to our address.
[b]
Things to note: Hubby n I have moderate travel history
• Both of us have been refused US visa before
• Hubby has been refused Canadian visa before.
• We didnt fill schedule A form and there was no Adr for it.

That's about all. The truth is, I cant say this was what we did or did not do that made our application super fast; it was just God's favour. Ofcourse, we tidied up the application well and made sure we were honest.

I bless the day I stumbled on this thread,its been my manual on this journey. It contains all you need and more... pls for people just joining, read through and through. @ ethelia,@ newmum0615, @ luffyhaki @glitteringstar and all the amazing people on this thread- You guys are all shades of awesome( cyber full hug) thank you and thank you. God will honour you for all to see. AMEN!

Congrats again. Please can you please share you LOE format or let me know where I can find one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations
upgrade:
All glory to Jesus. It's all in your name Lord whatever I want Lord Jesus whatsoever I want is in your name......
Ita Oct 4
Aor Dec 31 2017
PPR June 29
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fidelism: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2018
chebyshev:
Hello everyone,

My highest qualification is an msc degree in chemical engineering. I don't have verifiable work experience in this occupation. But, I have over 4 Years experience in logistics with proper documentation.So I was wondering if my experience in logistics will be counted if I nominate chemical engineer . Can I also claim my Nysc work experience?

You are good to go as long. Look for the NOC that matches your work experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eklektoss(f): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Thank you! I appreciate you kiss
GlitteringStar:
Congratulations! @Eklektoss and @Emerson500

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Rapture07: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Nazor83:
You need to visit WES website, the instruction are there. I printed the instructions and took it to the school to avoid mistakes.
Also ensure the address you are sending to is the Canada address and not US.

Funny enough i sent mine to USA but thank God they recognised it wasnt for them and they helped me send it to Canada.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eklektoss(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2018
It was 1.5 pages in all. I used a letter format ( their address and all), had a bolded sub-topic for everything i explained e.g
Ircc Address

Dear ......
Letter of explanation
Noc code change: .....................

Ielts:...............

Pof...............

Refrence letter................
Etc.

Conclusion

Sign out

Ps. Even though i explained my pof in my loe. I still did a break down of the pof in a tabulated form and added it to my pof placeholder. I hope you find it useful. All the best.
Sissnene:

Congrats again. Please can you please share you LOE format or let me know where I can find one.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Crowndit: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Good morning good people. Congratulations to those who have received PPR and those who recently had an ITA.
Glory to God I received an ITA this week. However I need your advise on when to submit my application which is near set except for our medicals. My wife is due to have our daughter in July. The question is should I submit our application before she is born or wait till after she is born.
I will appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations @Eklektoss, @Emerson500 and @Upgrade.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Hello, seniors in the house can advise better but I think you both can proceed to have your medicals, your wife's x-ray may be deferred and done after she delivers. Then she can complete the x-ray and also add your baby to your application, for now you can apply with a POF for three and know only the x-ray for your wife and medicals for your baby will be left for completion. Check this link and form for more clarification in order not to lose the ITA, anyways, you have 90 days to apply. Wish you the best!
Crowndit:
Good morning good people. Congratulations to those who have received PPR and those who recently had an ITA.
Glory to God I received an ITA this week. However I need your advise on when to submit my application which is near set except for our medicals. My wife is due to have our daughter in July. The question is should I submit our application before she is born or wait till after she is born.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Crowndit:
Thanks

Be advised of new timelines for submission.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

But please note the 60 days affects ITA gotten AFTER 26th June 2018. This should not affect you as last ITA was on the 25th of June 2018. You have 90 days sir. The choice on how to proceed from here now rests with you. No pressure sir.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations

[Qquote author=upgrade post=68947897]All glory to Jesus. It's all in your name Lord whatever I want Lord Jesus whatsoever I want is in your name......���������

PPR finally

Ita Oct 4
Aor Dec 31 2017
Med passed Jan 16 2018
File to London Feb 13
Mass ip2 Feb 27
Rprf june 20
Update june 22
PPR June 29

Don't give up it will come just trust in God and keep faith. Thanks to everyone who helped me directly or indirectly. God bless you. it will end in praise for everyone in Jesus name Amen

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2018
You have been upgraded... Congratulations
upgrade:
All glory to Jesus. It's all in your name Lord whatever I want Lord Jesus whatsoever I want is in your name......���������

PPR finally

Ita Oct 4
Aor Dec 31 2017
Med passed Jan 16 2018
File to London Feb 13
Mass ip2 Feb 27
Rprf june 20
Update june 22
PPR June 29

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2018
4wearegreat:
Hello fam,

.......so I missed my speaking test today; registered with MOD. I have called and sent email but no favourable response per rescheduling.

Please what else can I do?
I will advise that you talk to the Test Coordinator after your LRW. I could remember that I did my speaking test the Monday after my LRW in May. I wasn't scheduled for the test and I lodged complaints at the test venue. About 8 people who missed their Speaking Test were also rescheduled; although the officials affirmed that they normally don't reschedule candidates. Nothing is impossible, try your luck especially if your reason is genuine. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
So, CIC does not issue PPR on Saturday and Sunday?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations @upgrade!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello eFam, i am asking for a friend... Where can he get ITA for express entry?
Senior please help a sister!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mile 12.
smslive2:

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kolabyk:

Also, i would like to know if anyone has applied as a government worker here?

Thank you sir/ma
I have 3 friends who worked with Lagos state government and they have landed in Canada already smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
MOD Idp PH smh. Abeg stay away from mod if u can. Used speaker at PH today. 90% of d us . could not hear sad cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
smslive2:
I can help her order for ITA on amazon or ebay. What size and colour does she need? I am expecting new stock. Fresty do you still have some left?

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Eklektoss:
Long post alert ooo!!!
I have always dreamt of today . I give only God the glory for making it happen just like that ( snap fingers).

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.