Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000330 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiebube110:
Yes its Cisco ohh, thanks a bunch!

I know the program. It'll take some virtuoso efforts and time. Have u maxed out on English test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
I
ChandlerBing:

Which body evaluated that certificate? Is it by uploading? It's by getting PPR. undecided
The thing tire me.. CCNA is a certification sth. I was expecting him to say it was evaluated alongside his B. Sc or after but na upload straight I see. Mak we dey see.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adunnee: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lastruct:
It may take from two weeks to forever. You may want to either go there to intimate them or get a contact at the registrars office (3rd Floor I think). But in all, you need someone to talk to them to get it done faster.
and NO, you dont have to pay any other fee to get it done. Hope it helps

Thank you. I'll do as advised.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Supergirl1:

OND and B.Sc is two or more certs. Even if you start from year two. I did mine with Wes and that’s what I got.
Display the summary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
milayo:

I did unilag diploma before BSc
so my BSc started from year2. please will I evaluate my unilag diploma and BSc so that I can get the two or more degree? thanks
Try ur luck. One thing I'm sure is you can't evaluate the B. Sc without the diploma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Enitan007:
I appreciate your concern. I did study with Jay & Liz videos (not paid versions) on writing. I have the paid versions now and am ready to practice more. In the meantime, I'm going for another EOR. I'm surely joining you guys to share good news here.
For writing, I will advise you stick with Liz alone. My opinion though but Jay is superbly good with speaking module.
*Caveat* : Its my own opinion ooo. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiebube110:
Yessoo... I'm on 433 points now because I've got only a BSc. A friend who's got the same profile as myself, filled in two or more certificates while creating his EE profile and uploaded his CCNA certificate and got 10 extra points making his own CRS score to be 443. He got his ITA earlier this year in April or there about...

He advised I write CCNA immediately.

LMAOOOOOOO, if na by CCNA, all my guys would have gotten ITA since. I suggest you ask your friend to decline that ITA ASAP

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thank you
smslive2:
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
milayo:
Please help.

Is HND two or more degree?
OND and HND with WES .. Yeah... Two or more certificates etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
clock89:

LMAOOOOOOO, if na by CCNA, all my guys would have gotten ITA since. I suggest you ask your friend to decline that ITA ASAP
ITA since April.. E go don submit, dey wait for..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
To newbies, all qualifications you got outside Canada whether online or not and you want to use them to gain points must be evaluated by an assessing body or/and other bodies.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
I can't even believe what I am reading. CCNA cert? No evaluation. Just upload. Issokay. I hope he lets us know the outcome.
Elfmannisback:
To newbies, all qualifications you got outside Canada whether online or not and you want to use them to gain points must be evaluated by an assessing body or/and other bodies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
I can't even believe what I am reading. CCNA cert? No evaluation. Just upload. Issokay. I hope he lets us know the outcome.
Bwahahshaha... What of the question : did you evaluate this? Let's be too fast in judging and wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kwado87: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
ArcUgo:
Good Evening Nairalanders, Please for those that sold a property (Virgin land or built up) to make-up POF. Please what documents did you provide to support your application. Thanks for your kind responses

I used a notarized copy of the deed/sale agreement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

ITA since April.. E go don submit, dey with for..

Oh! True. I wish them the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by taskcompleteng: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pls how about migrating to Canada through arranged employment, is this still working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Engr2000: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2018
IELTS don finally free me.... All glory to God!!!

1st Attempt: BC (03/03/2018) LRWS - 8.5,7.5,6.5,8

2nd Attempt: MOD (07/04/2018) LRWS - 7.5,7.5,6,6.5

3rd & Final Attempt: MOD (07/07/2018) LRWS - 8,9,7,7

For the IELTS hopefuls, just keep trying and don't give up... Our eyes should be on the GOAL.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by taskcompleteng: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Pls my friend got this Provincial authority and ITA approval has been moved to NGLOS-ACC since April and up till.now the have not called him in Canadians embassy....what is the delay??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Engr2000:
IELTS don finally free me.... All glory to God!!!

1st Attempt: BC (03/03/2018) LRWS - 8.5,7.5,6.5,8

2nd Attempt: MOD (07/04/2018) LRWS - 7.5,7.5,6,6.5

3rd & Final Attempt: MOD (07/07/2018) LRWS - 8,9,7,7

For the IELTS hopefuls, just keep trying and don't give up... Our eyes should be on the GOAL.

Congratulations Bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Mine took 48hrs, pm I will give you my contact.

advocatetruth:
I have a question. Is there anyone here who finished from AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY and has verified with WES? How long did it take for them to respond to WES request to verify your documents? One thing i know is that school is on another level when it has to do with "exams n records"

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 1:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks a bunch
Kwado87:

I used a notarized copy of the deed/sale agreement
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gotousa2013: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Over 5 months oau claimed they've sent my verification , I ask them to resend but up till now my profile has not been updated. I started this journey since last year but I am stucked at this stage. What can I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gotousa2013: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Over 5 months oau claimed they've sent my verification , I ask them to resend but up till now my profile has not been updated. I started this journey since last year but I am sucked at this stage. What can I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2018
hydee22:

Pls i tried to PM you, but I don't seem to know how it works. I also need a contact from Madonna uni for my transcript.

Thanks.

Send me an email geli4bibi@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 2:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Have u gone to OAU for a follow up?

gotousa2013:
Over 5 months oau claimed they've sent my verification , I ask them to resend but up till now my profile has not been updated. I started this journey since last year but I am stucked at this stage. What can I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jummolami: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Long post alert!!!

Hello my people,

congrats to everyone who has conquered any hurdle in this journey. I can say it has been God.
For those that will remember me, I was very active here 2017, got ECA completed for hubby and I since Jan 2018.

IELTS has been proving hard for me since 2017. on the 5th attempt!! result was out yesterday ! I am still struggling with listening 7.5!!!

Am not discouraged anyway. I so much appreciate the encouragement from wonderful people here @ osemigho, balogunsam, Glitteringstar ....... And many others.

But to the glory of God Almighty who is ready to make the dream a reality. I got admission this year with scholarship and I apply for study visa. Osemigho my wonderful e-brother did a lot for me. Read and reviewed all LOE and SOP selflessly. Because I had a refusal last year. We worked together on the application and I submitted application on the 16th April.

I got my study visa APPROVED on the 16th of July. Praise God with me, God is faithful. Resuming this fall by the grace of God.

I want to encourage ALL. stay focus, stay in faith till we all achieve our dream.

I really appreciate all for the support.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE.......

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello all.
Pls does anyone have contact for Osun State College of Technology, Esa oke for Wes?

Also for those that did your ND and HND in different schools, how did you send your results?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PefHouse: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2018
ArcUgo:
Good Evening Nairalanders, Please for those that sold a property (Virgin land or built up) to make-up POF. Please what documents did you provide to support your application. Thanks for your kind responses

@ ArcUgo

I used only sale of land as my POF and I did not take any chances, find list provided. Basically I tried to prove the land was mine and Also that I had sold it

- Letter of Explanation detailing the structure of the transaction, costs,names,locations etc. complete with flow diagram(not kidding)
- Land did not have CofO, but I used the govt registered survey plan(in my name) with seal from Alausa
- Deed of Assignment of Original purchase by me
- Deed of Assignment for Sale to the new owner
- Purchase receipt (when I purchased the land)
- Sale receipt to the new owner
- Bank transfer slip New owner to me
- Affidavit of purchase (some people lump this in the Deed)

Hope this helps. No ADR

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2018
If this is for BSc verification in OAU. Please PM me
gotousa2013:
Over 5 months oau claimed they've sent my verification , I ask them to resend but up till now my profile has not been updated. I started this journey since last year but I am sucked at this stage. What can I do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kockane(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello House, my first attempted IELTS results came out Yesterday.

LRWS - 8, 7, 6, 8.

Barely prepared because I thought it would be a walkover. How wrong I was! Well, Reality gave me a punch in the gut, and it hurt a little. Obviously I'm retaking ASAP and will not be taking anything for granted this time. Got to watch a few videos online last night on what is expected in the writing and I saw all that I did wrong. Perhaps, if I hadn't been so disrespectful to the exam and prepared well, I'd have aced it one time.

My school, Unilorin on the other hand has decided to be a clog in the wheel of my progress. 2 months now, they haven't been able to send my transcript to WES because "their machine spoilt". I don't know if there other folks in the house experiencing same. It's been so so disheartening. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Congrats
jummolami:
Long post alert!!!

Hello my people,

IT WILL END IN PRAISE.......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Good morning everyone. A friend is asking if yellow belt sigma six can be evaluated as a trade certification. If yes which body evaluates it. And what other trade certifications can one go for

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.