Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001370 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oladainty(f): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2018
It's PPR!!!
July 19th
All thanks to God almighty.

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iamkunski: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Congrats!!! Details o.

Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello House,
Please help me with the right NOC to use.. really confused now
I have been in the safety department of a multinational company for about 10 years, have been a safety advisor for some years but am currently the HSE Assurance coordinator. Below is the summary of my job description..

Please epp me... embarassed embarassed
==========================================================================================

1. Develop and implement annual and strategic (5-year) corporate risk- based HSE assurance plan based on a hierarchy of drivers such as statutory requirement, business risks, etc, ensuring business continuity.

2. Coordinate a pool of internal technical auditors and secure external providers where required to ensure resources are available to effectively execute the approved annual 5 year HSE assurance plan.

3. Define and verify the competence of all internal auditors, identifying gap closure strategies where required and ensuring that such strategies are included in their personal development plans.

4. Track HSE assurance reports and monitor the follow- up of emanating corrective actions until they are fully implemented and closed and report to Management to ensure avoid repeat findings and prevent re-occurrence of potential exposures or incidents.

5. Define and implement generic HSE competencies to ensure consistent approach to HSE leadership, planning, assessment and risk management across the organisation helping to prevent harm to people, damage to assets or environment.

6. Support the business lines in defining job-specific task level HSE competencies to ensure validity of defined competencies and their adequacy for the intended purpose helping to prevent harm to people, damage to assets or environment

7. Develop and coordinate the execution of all HSE Critical Process and Mandatory training to maintain required capacity within the company to ensure HSE loss free operations.

8. Review all Organisational Changes (Organisational MOC) to ensure job competency profiles for affected HSE critical positions cover required HSE competencies and that the prospective candidates are competency assessed with interim, short and long term gap closure plans signed off prior to assumption of duty to ensure the HSE risks of organisational changes do not expose the business to potentials for harm to people, damage to asset or environment

9. Design and rollout Change Management programs required to enhance the awareness of the risks of implementation of Management of Change (MOC) and lessons emanating from Learning From Incidents (LFI) reviews to ensure the HSE risks of change are managed to ALARP, while preventing occurrence or re-occurrence of incidents

=========================================================================================
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

Congrats....All the best in your new journey

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks @PefHouse I appreciate you. I have most of the documents listed below. I was just skeptical about attaching all of them because it would mean documentation of almost 18 pages just for sale of land alone and I still have to add Bank letter, gift deed and so on. Just felt like overkill but now that you mention it, no need to take chances lol. I'll attach every every.
PefHouse:

@ ArcUgo

I used only sale of land as my POF and I did not take any chances, find list provided. Basically I tried to prove the land was mine and Also that I had sold it

- Letter of Explanation detailing the structure of the transaction, costs,names,locations etc. complete with flow diagram(not kidding)
- Land did not have CofO, but I used the govt registered survey plan(in my name) with seal from Alausa
- Deed of Assignment of Original purchase by me
- Deed of Assignment for Sale to the new owner
- Purchase receipt (when I purchased the land)
- Sale receipt to the new owner
- Bank transfer slip New owner to me
- Affidavit of purchase (some people lump this in the Deed)

Hope this helps. No ADR

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Congrats!
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations. This is a great news.
jummolami:
Long post alert!!!

Hello my people,

congrats to everyone who has conquered any hurdle in this journey. I can say it has been God.

I want to encourage ALL. stay focus, stay in faith till we all achieve our dream.

I really appreciate all for the support.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE.......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kods1900: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=69546900]I think Unilag now pays a verification fee of N3,000 or so. I saw it on their site or somewhere. You may need to pay that before they attend to your application.

[No they don’t. It’s still free.

It’s possible Unilag haven’t received the mail or post from WES. I was at the registrars office (Where courier posts are received) and records office (Where emails from WES are received) and I only saw my diploma verified transcripts even though Unilag sent both Bsc and Diploma. Surprisingly the staff at both offices are very nice, courteous and ready to assist with enquiries.

The moment they receive it, they will verify. ]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th
Congratulations.... Wish you all the best. Please give us details of your timeline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2018
jummolami:
Long post alert!!!

Congrats sis!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Expresso17: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Good morning
Please does WES verification come to $237, there is a $30 charge for sending 2 copies to me? Do I need it?
I have read here it's about $207 with postage
I have tried to edit this to no avail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations!
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Congrats
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Check 2263

Harjeehbaday:
Hello House,
Please help me with the right NOC to use.. really confused now
I have been in the safety department of a multinational company for about 10 years, have been a safety advisor for some years but am currently the HSE Assurance coordinator. Below is the summary of my job description..

=========================================================================================
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mzjennypher(f): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Good morning house just went thru previous n saw the discussion of us visa canceled without prejudice. Pls I have an unused us visa due to expire June 2019.i hope to use it before year ends or early next year. Pls how do I find out if mine was affected with the mass cancelation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Oladainty:
It's PPR!!!
July 19th

Congrats jare. Timeline please. I've been waiting to hear PPR news since

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2018
mzjennypher:
Good morning house just went thru previous n saw the discussion of us visa canceled without prejudice. Pls I have an unused us visa due to expire June 2019.i hope to use it before year ends or early next year. Pls how do I find out if mine was affected with the mass cancelation.
Until u want to travel.. At the airport or book an appointment at the embassy to know its status. I don't think there is an online link to check.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Expresso17:
Good morning
Please does WES verification come to $237, there is a $30 charge for sending 2 copies to me? Do I need it?
I have read here it's about $207 with postage
I have tried to edit this to no avail.
Pay 207CAD and online ECA report is all cool whether post office delivers the physical copy or not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2018
It has ended in PRAAAAIIIIIIIISSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT
I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKET TO Nigeria FOR 25th this MONTH
BUT THE GOD I SERVE SAID NO OSAZE YOU MUST FLY TO CANADA STRAIGHT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH & ALLAH AKBAR

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

Congrats

Go and prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

Osaze ooooooo..congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Elixir123: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
OMG!!!!GOD is good! Aww he heard your earnest petitions before you go go fall sick. Congrats bro.I'm happy for you.Go and excel in Canada. We joining you soon by Gods grace.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Supergirl1: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Display the summary.
Here you go

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChyG: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Yaaayyyy congratulations Osaze007, Nairaland's Singles representative. grin I'm happy for you! Go and excel in your new country
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

This is great news! Congrats i really celebrate with you.
Have a safe landing in canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2018
joo2018:
Check 2263

thanks i will check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MacShiff: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Supergirl1: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

Congrats Osaze. The nairaland singles ambassador made it through!! Go and prosper.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.