Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1002959 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congrats to PPR choppers gistwivkome and oladainty.
@Osaze007, our Singles' president grin congratulations God is good indeed

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ruthyna: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hello good people,I'm new here. I need some clarifications as regards EE. I am a Bsc holder but presently working with my OND as a customer service officer(contract staff) in bank with over 6years experience. Please i need to know if i can apply as a bank clerk with my qualification, and if the answer is negative,what other options is available for me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Congrats to PPR choppers gistwivkome and oladainty.
@Osaze007, our Singles' president grin congratulations God is good indeed

Loool una don give me title o singles our turn dey come o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
TEECANN:

Congratulations. Your case was that teaches many things including faith in God, focus, staying power and ultimately going for what you believe God can do.

I can imagine how you will feel when you break the news to them in that office of yours. grin

Thank God it ended in praise for you!

Go and blossom in the new land.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by boundlessjoy: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
It has ended in PRAAAAIIIIIIIISSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT
I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKET TO Nigeria FOR 25th this MONTH
BUT THE GOD I SERVE SAID NO OSAZE YOU MUST FLY TO CANADA STRAIGHT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH & ALLAH AKBAR
Wow! Congratulations Osage! I’ve so been rooting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hearty Congratulations @Osaze007, @gistwivkome and @oladainty

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fameli: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please o does Canada issue ETA (electronic Travel Authorization) to Nigerian passport holders. i have one that was issued to my brother i check on CIC website and its says approved. (na agent do am for am o so i dey fear)

Please help o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by newbie18: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
A big congratulobia @Osaze007, @gistwivkome , @oladainty and that silent reader that is yet to upload his testimony; not realising that his testimony is someone else' prophecy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by boundlessjoy: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations gistwivkome and Oladainty.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2018
jummolami:
Long post alert!!!

Hello my people,

congrats to everyone who has conquered any hurdle in this journey. I can say it has been God.
For those that will remember me, I was very active here 2017, got ECA completed for hubby and I since Jan 2018.

IELTS has been proving hard for me since 2017. on the 5th attempt!! result was out yesterday ! I am still struggling with listening 7.5!!!

Am not discouraged anyway. I so much appreciate the encouragement from wonderful people here @ osemigho, balogunsam, Glitteringstar ....... And many others.

But to the glory of God Almighty who is ready to make the dream a reality. I got admission this year with scholarship and I apply for study visa. Osemigho my wonderful e-brother did a lot for me. Read and reviewed all LOE and SOP selflessly. Because I had a refusal last year. We worked together on the application and I submitted application on the 16th April.

I got my study visa APPROVED on the 16th of July. Praise God with me, God is faithful. Resuming this fall by the grace of God.

I want to encourage ALL. stay focus, stay in faith till we all achieve our dream.

I really appreciate all for the support.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE.......
congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zihhh: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2018
opella:

Don't give up dear. what worked for me was watching YouTube videos(jay and liz) on writing.

7/7/018 task 2 was an opinion essay. I had 4 paragraphas(intro, 2 body paragraph and conclusion) First i paraphrased my introduction then stated my opinion.

For my body paragraphs, I had one main idea, two supporting ideas, one example and summary for each paragraph.

Use many linking words and complex sentences too.

Then my last paragraph(conclusion) I rephrased the question again and stated my own opinion.

Also I left one line before the next paragraph, just to make my work neater.

If you are on telegram I can send you link to Liz paid videos. All the best.

Congratulations. Please I am also interested in the paid video. I sent you a PM. Thank you. God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 1:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
Wowwww Osaze,I am especially excited at this news.congrats to you and all the other PPR clinchers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tobey2ng(m): 3:00am On Jul 22, 2018
I'm waiting patiently for Wednesday draws with my 957 CRS grin #TEAMPNP

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Idiebube110: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2018
You guys were right oh... Thanks for raising my attention @Elfmannisback, Vickyehi, babs4090, clock89, chandlerbing, smslive2 grin and Newmum0615

My friend apologized and confirmed to me that it was his PGD he evaluated that gave him the extra points.

Elfmannisback:

OK.. All the Best. CCNA..Cisco Networking right?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 4:11am On Jul 22, 2018
safex:

I hope this helps.

hi I didn't graduate from polyibadan so I don't know the process, however i see the attached pics which explains how to go about it. follow the process...seems it's a bit different from my school. don't have to pay a huge amount at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 4:11am On Jul 22, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 4:12am On Jul 22, 2018
Time line
Intention to leave this yeye Arabs
October 17
Aor - April 16
PPR - Jul 20
No ADR
SINGLE applicant

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Justice179: 4:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Please I need help/information. FUTO is yet to reply WES for my transcript/result verification since May 22. I would appreciate if I get more information on how to follow up with FUTO from successful persons that processed theirs from FUTO.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adeyemmy24: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2018
tobey2ng:

Congratulations, tobey2ng@ your nomination
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adeyemmy24: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Osaze007:
Time line
Intention to leave this yeye Arabs
October 17
Aor - April 16
PPR - Jul 20
No ADR
SINGLE applicant

Congratulations to you and all ppr clinchers. It has indeed ended in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I SERVE A LIVING GOD

Super congratulations grin
I am so happy for you..... God is faithful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations! @gistwivkome and @oladainty and all others who recently received PPR
Go an prosper in your new country.
We are coming behind grin

To all those who aced Ielts, a congratulations to you. Best wishes in the next phase, receive speed all through.

For those still struggling with Ielts, I understand your plight as I am in the same situation. God will come through for us and we would get our desired score.
After my last result, I'll jejely plan for December 1, let me face my Msc program and then resume the Ielts again.

It will end in praise for us all. The God I serve is too faithful to fail, He is the same God yesterday, today and forever.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Receive strength for the journey ahead. God will compensate you with speedy processing.
Bellniki1:

After my last result, I'll jejely plan for December 1, let me face my Msc program and then resume the Ielts again.

It will end in praise for us all. The God I serve is too faithful to fail, He is the same God yesterday, today and forever.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Thank you for clarifying. It might have saved someone the trouble of going down that route fruitlessly.
Idiebube110:
You guys were right oh... Thanks for raising my attention @Elfmannisback, Vickyehi, babs4090, clock89, chandlerbing, smslive2 grin and Newmum0615

My friend apologized and confirmed to me that it was his PGD he evaluated that gave him the extra 10 points.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Ah, thank God for this. It has finally clicked. Speedy processing fall on you.
tobey2ng:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dokxavi: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2018
I just saw my ielts score (first attempt,MOD) L8.5 R9 S8.5 W6.5.I fell ill suddenly,wish I got a 7 in W. So pained.

In 2 weeks,my CRS drops by 6 on my birthday and even if I ask for EOR now,an upgrade will not be ready before then, causing extra pain.

Somebody, please advise me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by btsnm(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Please kindly do help confirm. And can it be done online or it must be in person? @adetola007

[quote author=adetola007 post=69591557][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Biimdoh: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2018
WES sent mine a week ago and they have not responded

quote author=advocatetruth post=69558361]I have a question. Is there anyone here who finished from AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY and has verified with WES? How long did it take for them to respond to WES request to verify your documents? One thing i know is that school is on another level when it has to do with "exams n records"

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello house, please my wife Is the primary applicant to CANADA EE. she finished all her exams in acca 3 years ago. But is yet to complete ethics module and PER. She also has completed Ican. my question is, can she send her (acca) transcript to WES for evaluation? If she does send it, will it reduce her rating compared to Canadian educational system since she is yet to finish properly?
Or better still just apply with ican then add her acca certification later.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2018
dokxavi:
I just saw my ielts score (first attempt,MOD) L8.5 R9 S8.5 W6.5.I fell ill suddenly,wish I got a 7 in W. So pained.

In 2 weeks,my CRS drops by 6 on my birthday and even if I ask for EOR now,an upgrade will not be ready before then, causing extra pain.

Somebody, please advise me.

you did very well don't be downcast. Remember the minimum band is six overall There is hope. Use the Crs tool to see your score. If Above 400 you can apply for PNP. Or better still pray the cutoff for subsequent months favours you.
BUT PREPARE you might have to sit for another ielts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 4kimportX: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello good people,I'm new here. I need some clarifications as regards WES. I'm currently doing my Msc and I should be done by this time next year. UI does not issue one a certificate till some days after convocation and they don't convocate till November.

My question is does WES verify transcripts only as my transcript should be ready immediately I'm done Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bubuyaya2015: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Fameli:
Please o does Canada issue ETA (electronic Travel Authorization) to Nigerian passport holders. i have one that was issued to my brother i check on CIC website and its says approved. (na agent do am for am o so i dey fear)

Please help o

No. He needs a Visa. Be careful, it might be a fake one which will put him in trouble if he tries to travel with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.