Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1005371 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
It has ended in PRAAAAIIIIIIIISSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT
I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKET TO Nigeria FOR 25th this MONTH
BUT THE GOD I SERVE SAID NO OSAZE YOU MUST FLY TO CANADA STRAIGHT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH & ALLAH AKBAR

Congratulations. Your case was one that teaches many things including faith in God, focus, staying power and ultimately going for what you believe God can do.

I can imagine how you will feel when you break the news to them in that office of yours. grin

Thank God it ended in praise for you!

Go and blossom in the new land.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbiereally2: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
BC Abuja. If necessary, emails can be sent to examsnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org (I sent 2 mails; One after the 2nd week - I got a response that it was still being processed and the other mail was a few days to the end of the 4th week).

[Quote author=skylar2020 post=69586893]

Please was it BC Lagos or Abuja [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbiereally2: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
BC Abuja. If necessary, emails can be sent to examsnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org (I sent 2 mails; One after the 2nd week - I got a response that it was still being processed and the other mail was a few days to the end of the 4th week).

skylar2020:

Please was it BC Lagos or Abuja

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Expresso17: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
happytbaby:
I think everyone is in Friday mood or Madam was born under a lucky star grin. Oya I have signed in, lemme go attend to the zillion things on my plate.

Yes Lucky star grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Newbiereally2:

Okay
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congrats Osagie.

Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations!! Finally!
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wingnut007: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
A very big congratulations to you.

Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
jelmusboy:
Congrats bro... At last, I pray for mine soonest

Hang in there. You are next

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations,people

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Supergirl1:

My opinion is, in Nigeria the ond and nce programs are recognized tertiary diplomas on their own. They are not foundation programs you do to waive a first year. You can do certain skilled jobs with these certificates.

If you decide to further and do a b.sc instead, the first year is waived in recognition of the fact that you already have a post secondary certificate. Doesn’t matter when you completed it. I know people get direct entry with ond and nce that they obtained long ago.

However, I cannot speak for university diploma programmes and ther foundation courses.
OK.. I understood better. University diplomas could stand on their own if the B.Sc was started from year one. I want to believe this.

It is a good thing that NCE and OND have the standalone statuses irrespective of when the B. Scs are started.

IJMB and remedials should be considered as B. Sc- only enhancers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin Issorai
happytbaby:
Feb 5

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Shinningstar201: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations gistwivkome and oladainty.

May things of joy never cease from your lives

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
wisdom77:
Mine took 48hrs, pm I will give you my contact.

I sent you PM bro for your contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congrats Osaze, God is indeed from your LGA. Congrats for this SINGLE news of yours.

Congrats to other PPR clinchers. May this rain never stop in our midst; amen.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations Osaze008, Oladainty & gistwivkome. God bless your new path in life and make all that concerns you prosper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
gistwivkome:
My family members... The God of the singles has done it oooooo. PRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIISE THE LORD. It’s PPR.
I have been walking around since morning like I’m in a dream. I woke up last night and felt I should check my mail. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw CPCO-Final Request.
Here’s my timeline below.
AOR: Feb 05
MEP: Feb 14
IP1: Feb 14
NA1: Feb 16
IP2: Feb 27 mass movement
PPR: July 20.

Ielts: I wrote Ielts 3 times (March, October and November 2017) before I got the desired results.
POF: 100% gift deed.
No ADR.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
DadR:
Congratulations to you. Was the deed gift from a family member? What and what documents were submitted?

Yes... gift deed was from my dad. I uploaded gift deed, statement of account, letter from the bank and screenshot of oanda conversation and

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
gistwivkome:
My family members... The God of the singles has done it oooooo. PRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIISE THE LORD. It’s PPR.

Congratulations sis.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
I want to say a big thank you to all my well wishers. IamtrulyBlessed, vikyehi, Lastruct, wizean, Glitteringstar, luffyhaki, mummychichi, DadR, CanadianBae, Quinette111, Eraytee, Stonecoldcafe, joo2018, Newmum0615, Ethelia, Skylar2020, hereandnow65, nnysmuse, happytbaby, Shinningstar201, Jennypharb1.
Oga Kontagious... thank u so much for shedding light on my POF documentation.
Newmum0615, Ethelia and Glitteringstar, u guys have been a constant source of hope.
It will end in praise for all of us.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hykin: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations Oladainty, Osaze008 and gistwivkome.
Go and prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Lovell234(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
wisdom77:

I didn't see your PM.

Guess network ish.

Kindly send the contact details to my email address bros.

Lovell234@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
congratulations @gistwivkome and @oladainty. I pray the land favors you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers . I am happy for you all . By His grace we shall meet on the other side.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Lovell234(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations Osaze and every other brethren here at the different stages of this positive struggle. May we continue to have reasons to celebrate, and may love and solidarity continue to radiate in this house. AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
babs4090:
Hello fam,

I have a quick question about EE profile.

I created my EE profile a month ago and I just realized the completion dates(months) on my certificate and that of my wife are not same with what I filled in the profile. Is it a thing I should worry about as I have heard how meticulous the VOs are about informations provided.

Also, while creating the profile no provision for filling in information of dependent children, hence only information of spouse comes on replay when profile is previewed. I hope I’m on track and I’ve not made a mistake?
Go and edit your profile with the correct information. You will get to fill your dependant children when you get the ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
btsnm:
Hello @adetola007 please could this amount be the same sum if i want to request for IJMBE transcript? or this is just for B.Sc?
This is for the BSc, I don't know the price of that of ijmb but I can help you confirm.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nana27(f): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
@Opella please send me ieltsLiz paid class. Thank you, God bless you. Salamiaishat27@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nyolah: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
I did my IELTS exam July 07 and I checked my result on friday L 6 W 6 R 5 and S 6.5 overall band is 6. I felt really bad but after reading a lot of post here I realised is not the end and I will need to work harder and make it this second time In Shaa Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bucksguy: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations Sis. I'm so happy for you. God bless you and make the journey smooth from here on.
Thank you for your help, you are such a wonderful soul. Go and flourish in your new Country
gistwivkome:

AOR: Feb 05
MEP: Feb 14
IP1: Feb 14
NA1: Feb 16
IP2: Feb 27 mass movement
PPR: July 20.

POF: 100% gift deed.
No ADR.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bucksguy: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations Osaze. God is indeed faithful
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phf2be: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Osaze007:
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD

Congratulations Osas!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.