Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1012080 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
mrstender:
....Gallantly works in and Picks Mic....

May the Peace of Allah be with everyone. It PPR guys...... Our God is Faithful.

I just want to use this medium to appreciate everyone from the days of Zandora to all that have contributed immensely to this thread. The journey so far has not been easy but nothing good is but consistency and prayers would take one anywhere.
Our application was not perfect Walahi but with Allah and advise from this wonderful family we were able to get through. Special shoutout to @Newmum0615 I don't know how you do it but you are just amazing. Thanks for being patients for days I frustrated you with my mails. @Cochtrane, @elfman sorry @elfmanisback and everyone who took time to advise when I was asking my questions I say a big thank you.pls find below my timeline:
IELTS 1st Attempt :LSWR 7/7.5/7/5.5 JUN 2017
ECA IQAS : Oct2017 ( after 4 month)
2nd Attempt LSWR: 8.5/8/7/7.5 Jan 2018
ITA: JAN24
AOR: APR 4
MEP: APR12
COPR MAIL: Jul 18

Thank you Everyone May Allah's Peace and mercy never leave us all.

Massive congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2018
doppler06:

For your wife to get any of the ACCA diplomas that comes after completion of either F9 or the professional papers, she has to complete the ethics module. So there is no diploma to be assessed if ethics is not completed. The PER part is not needed to get the diploma.
The ethics module is now 60pounds. She can complete it, pay her outstanding fees, fax the downloaded diploma certificate to WES and send request for the transcript to ACCA (all of this can be completed in 1 day sef).
I'd suggest you ignore the ICAN cuz it has no value when evaluated with WES unless its the AAT you want to evaluate.

As a side note though, your wife might want to complete her PER and apply for ACCA membership as ACCA members are only 1 e-learn course away from obtaining the CPA designation.
thanks for the insight
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by WhizzyG: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Ethelia:

Yours Ielts and ECA are 2 separate independent processes. In fact, most people start ECA first because of how long it takes to complete. Please start your ECA process now.

Thank you very much. I will start ASAP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2018
mrstender:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2018
I think he should explore Australian PR instead, it is much better fr doctors, he will be able to practise after some time and they make tons of money.

Nwandy218:
Guys please quick question. Does a consultant gynecologist with average crs of 383 stand a chance in Express entry? If not how else can he immigrate. He is over 45 and married. His wife has 392.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2018
jholarharde:
baba where have u been na? you just scarce. hope you're good

My dear, I've had so much to attend in the past fortnight. I haven't even showed up here since that quoted post and I'm sure to have missed some PPR announcements. Hope you're good. How about WES report? When are we expecting a closure on that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by WhizzyG: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2018
doppler06:

For your wife to get any of the ACCA diplomas that comes after completion of either F9 or the professional papers, she has to complete the ethics module. So there is no diploma to be assessed if ethics is not completed. The PER part is not needed to get the diploma.
The ethics module is now 60pounds. She can complete it, pay her outstanding fees, fax the downloaded diploma certificate to WES and send request for the transcript to ACCA (all of this can be completed in 1 day sef).
I'd suggest you ignore the ICAN cuz it has no value when evaluated with WES unless its the AAT you want to evaluate.

As a side note though, your wife might want to complete her PER and apply for ACCA membership as ACCA members are only 1 e-learn course away from obtaining the CPA designation.

Hi please could you advice me,

I currently have ICAN and AAT as well as BSc degree

would AAT improve my score? Or do I need to enrol for ACCA?
Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by WhizzyG: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2018
joo2018:
Start your ECA application today abeg. ECA wahala no be moin-moin and anyways it is a parallel process to IELTS.
would do. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2018
I have just about 15 pages to catch up with. It is safe to conclude that Newmum0615 hasn't received PPR yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2018
mcstan18:
I have just about 15 pages to catch up with. It is safe to conclude that Newmum0615 hasn't received PPR yet cheesy

Lol She will soon, just a matter of time..could be this week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2018
WhizzyG:
Hi please could you advice me,

I currently have ICAN and AAT as well as BSc degree

would AAT improve my score? Or do I need to enrol for ACCA?
Awaiting your response. Thanks

Send your AAT for evaluation with WES but do not state ABWA as the issuers of the certificate, they'll reject it. I think you can state ICAN instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mrstender: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Osaze007:

Massive congratulations

Thanks a lot. So happy for you too. Our God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mrstender: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2018
Sthill5:

Congratulations
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Lol. Welcome back. London people say they are helping me look for work, that's why it is taking this long. The PPR is coming with job offer grin
mcstan18:

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Let it be according to your words.
Newmum0615:
Lol. Welcome back. London people say they are helping me look for work, that's why it is taking this long. The PPR is coming with job offer grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2018
mrstender:

Congratulations Alhaja

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olha: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Just know that you are vey lucky to have received EOR response within 4 weeks.
Mine is now on 12 weeks and still counting.

Newbiereally2:
EOR with BC takes between 2 - 4 weeks. I submitted mine on 19th June and got an email to pick up my result on 16th July. I got an upgrade. The man who collected his parcel before me also got an upgrade.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceechedah: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Na wa ooo, see as everybody just dey try ignore my question. Abeggg naaa, please helpppp

Please how can I get the VAT charged by WES returned to me. I understand it can be done but I don't know how to and I have searched on their website but I can't find it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2018
ceechedah:
Na wa ooo, see as everybody just dey try ignore my question. Abeggg naaa, please helpppp
Please how can I get the VAT charged by WES returned to me. I understand it can be done but I don't know how to and I have searched on their website but I can't find it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Osaze007:
It has ended in PRAAAAIIIIIIIISSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT
I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKET TO Nigeria FOR 25th this MONTH
BUT THE GOD I SERVE SAID NO OSAZE YOU MUST FLY TO CANADA STRAIGHT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH & ALLAH AKBAR

Guy, I'm so happy for you. I almost shouted while in our weekly meeting. This our God is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
mcstan18:

My dear, I've had so much to attend in the past fortnight. I haven't even showed up here since that quoted post and I'm sure to have missed some PPR announcements. Hope you're good. How about WES report? When are we expecting a closure on that?
nice to see ur blue Biro jare, hope you are good? how far with the course and the translocation thingy? I don't know what is wrong with laspo they are yet to verify. I am officially frustrated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2018
First of all, (introduction) it is not VAT. It's HST. WES must have become overwhelmed with the volume of requests for refunds and so they now direct people to the Canadian Tax board or something like that. The info you'll get here is from people who were lucky to get theirs refunded the easy way; but all that has changed and we don't have a record of anyone who has applied the new way and received a refund. Moreso, provision has been made on the WES site to select 'NO' if you don't reside in Canada which means that you won't be charged HST.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that we don't know to process VAT from WES at the moment. Ok bye.
ceechedah:

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Guy, I'm so happy for you. I almost shouted while in our weekly meeting. This our God is too much.

Lool thank you o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2018
In addition to our mummy's response.
See this too https://www.nairaland.com/post/69214266

ceechedah:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Hi, did I respond to your PM? I can't remember now. Just saw this.
arisharpven:
Good day everyone, i am new to the trend but i have had to read up, its not easy but totally worth it. God bless all the gurus in the house for offering help so selflessly and a big Congrats to all those that have achieved one milestone or the other, it will end in praise for us all, Amen. @Newmum0615, @Glitteringstar, Please i sent a PM. I have some questions on POF and NOC that i would prefer to ask privately. i will really appreciate it if either of you or anyone can privately assist me. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Amen cheesy
ysteph:
Let it be according to your words.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ij1000: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

May this week rain with many more exciting testimonies interesting to see quite a bit of activity over the weekend. Congrats to all PPR clinchers many more will be released from the pipeline in Jesus name. I need to make an inquiry for a friend I have searched through the thread but can't seem to find so much information on optometry. Does anyone know which body can evaluate the optometry degree and what equivalent they are likely to get.

Will appreciate your response.

Cheers wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Ij1000:
Hi everyone,

May this week rain with many more exciting testimonies interesting to see quite a bit of activity over the weekend. Congrats to all PPR clinchers many more will be released from the pipeline in Jesus name. I need to make an inquiry for a friend I have searched through the thread but can't seem to find so much information on optometry. Does anyone know which body can evaluate the optometry degree and what equivalent they are likely to get.

Will appreciate your response.

Cheers wink

I don't think there is any special body for evaluating optometry degrees (unlike medical and pharmacy degrees), so your friend is free to use WES, IQAS, CES, etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harman04: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
mrstender:

Aamin congratulations and baarokAllahu fihi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by arisharpven: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
No dear you didnt, but Glitteringstar did, but please you could for future reference. Good morning
Newmum0615:
Hi, did I respond to your PM? I can't remember now. Just saw this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide21: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2018
mrstender:

Barakhallahu Fee... May Allah make the rest of the journey memorable for you and yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Nwandy218:
Guys please quick question. Does a consultant gynecologist with average crs of 383 stand a chance in Express entry? If not how else can he immigrate. He is over 45 and married. His wife has 392.
Apply for PNP

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.