Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996501 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Newmum0615:
Q1: Your NOC should be for the job(s) in which you have more experience in and which will give you more points. Of course it should fall under NOC 0,A or B. Search the NOC classification for associated jobs in the legal field. Your duties should align with the lead statement and duties of the NOC you choose.

Q2: Explain it away with an LOE. So long as there was no hiatus in your work experience, you should be fine.

Promotion 3 times in 3 years. Issorai. I want to be like you when I grow up.

I follow u to hell.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Ntorr:
Good evening all. Hope we all a fruitful day. Please how long does it take WES to send an email requesting verification of transcript after it's sent to WES. Very grateful for a timeous response.
2 or 3 days... that was my experience which was as early this month. the issue is if they have recieved it. there is a icon on their page to track your document thats if you used a courier, once they acknowledge that they have recieved such a tracking number... in 3days max your status should change.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2018
wow. your are amazing. thank you for always coming to the rescue. though am new here, i am expectant of your PPR and cant wait to rejoice with you!
Newmum0615:
Q1: Your NOC should be for the job(s) in which you have more experience in and which will give you more points. Of course it should fall under NOC 0,A or B. Search the NOC classification for associated jobs in the legal field. Your duties should align with the lead statement and duties of the NOC you choose.

Q2: Explain it away with an LOE. So long as there was no hiatus in your work experience, you should be fine.

Promotion 3 times in 3 years. Issorai. I want to be like you when I grow up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bronze25(f): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Congratulations. Thank God for the victory at last
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Haysamo:
Has anyone evaluate his HND with IQAS?
If yes, what is the result?

Stick with WES. Or U can get to IQAS first and come back to WES. No biggie! Page 0!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2018
grin
Elfmannisback:

I follow u to hell.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by advocatetruth(f): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2018
advocatetruth:
Hello famz, I dont know if this question has been addressed before, which body asesses medical laboratory scientist, WES? As this is a professional course here in nigeria but not sure abt canada tho. Your kind response is needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2018
LMAO. I have been looking at the posts with side eye since. He or she has posted it on 3 Canada threads.
Elfmannisback:
Wetin that taskcompleteng guy dey tok everywhere? NGLOS-ACC be like that thing car dealers dey write for windscreen on imported cars.

I no wan quote am. I dey fear antispambot.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2018
We sure will bro. We sure will.
balogunsam:

@Newmum0615, its like just the two of us left o...we will laugh soon! Thanksgiving owambe on NL will be declared for your PPR mail. grin stay strong sis!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Ha, brotherly... shocked grin
Elfmannisback:

I follow u to hell.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2018
I second the motion. Hope the draw score comes low enough for those who needs it to.
luffyhaki:

May ITA fall on those expectant today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2018
joo2018:
I second the motion. Hope the draw score comes low enough for those who needs it to.
440 no even sure. Abi na 443 u dey tok?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=advocatetruth post=69681736][/quote]
Use WES, check some 5pages back.. Supergirl1 used WES.. Professional ki. Read IRCC site on that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jesuba: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2018
242 days( post  AOR) of harrowing wait and deferred expectation
God has in His time, being this time made it all winsome!
My earnest expectation is now a reality
8 months and PPR in my hands!
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Jesuba:
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.

congrats o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Congratulations.
Jesuba:
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Enitan007(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Yes.
Sthill5:
Good evening all,
I have a question for those who applied for remark with MOD IDP

Did you see any change online when you got an email notifying you of your EOR outcome?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Jesuba:
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.
victory at last. congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Congratulation. The lord shall meet and surpass all our expectations IJN.

quote author=Jesuba post=69682404]242 days( post  AOR) of harrowing wait and deferred expectation
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exceedinglory: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Congratulations

Jesuba:
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Beautiful in His time. We praise His name. Congratulations.
Jesuba:
242 days( post  AOR)
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jesuba: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Newmum0615:
Beautiful in His time. We praise His name. Congratulations.

Many thanks Newmum. Praying for you and the remaining LVO squad. God will settle your case.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jesuba: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Amen and amen
ans123:
Congratulation. The lord shall meet and surpass all our expectations IJN.

quote author=Jesuba post=69682404]242 days( post  AOR) of harrowing wait and deferred expectation
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Jesuba:
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.

..and another long timer makes it!
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opella(f): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Jesuba:
AOR 24/11/17
PPR 24/07/18
All praise to God.
congratulations...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolxitility: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Ariegurl:
Congratulations to PPR recipient, may God make Canada favor us all. so we went for medical examination at children practice today!Thank God every thing went well. On to the next thing now

Good morning, hw much is the cost of medical examination at children practice?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Transformium: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Go to court and swear an oath. Affidavit!

Can one use an affidavit along side a birth certificate?

Or is it better to just get another birth certificate?

E.G Name on birth certificate: OLU DANLADI UDOKA
Name on all documents: DANLANDI JOHN UDOKA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oyinkankt: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Newmum0615:
My dear, this your NOC has been giving me dreadlocks since yesterday. It needs a little rewording though, it's too wordy and just all over the place. We will come up with something. Don't worry.

im still waiting mama. pls help me grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Based on an analysis found on canadavisa...
The 25/07/18 draw should clear all profiles on 441, and possibly include very few profiles on 440. In summary, today's draw could be 440 optimistically, or 441 conservatively.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ADEBOSUN(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2018
@Newmum0615 Any luck with the NOC? You think 4163 is it? Would it have made any difference if the job title was product manager?

The noc 0122 covers alot of things on th current JD. Also, the streamlining is giving me a tough time, I dont want to miss anything out.

Please help, I want to request from HR today.

Newmum0615:
Issa Canadian NOC something naa. Use part of your POF biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Transformium: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2018
mcstan18:

2 or more certificates adds 33 points. I'd like to know where this 10 coming from please.

Is there any difference in points if one evaluates only MSc rather than BSc + MSc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Mummychichi:
My fellow Canadians, I need your prayers. My ielts exam is on Saturday and I have speaking tomorrow. I have read so much I'm exhausted!! But cant stop now till it's over.

I pray that the success you desire will become a reality. How is Chichi doing? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.