Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999272 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations to agates and sunmisire and a massive congratulations to itissettled3. This song is for you "the strife is o'er, the battle done, halleluyah....."

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
If you are in Nigeria, then you will need to take IELTS General. You can register with either British Council or MOD IDP

For more information, check the CIC site Language tests we accept

ffo:

thanks

smslive2,

is the first step to write the exam (language test)? if yes, which exam body?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolxitility: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good evening house

I will like to ask at what point in the process of express entry will I be asked to submit my international passport?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is not funny o.

hayor2014:

PFA letter mentioned it and it was the number one item in my LOE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
congrats @agates and @Itissettled3 your testimony is the most heart touching have read on this thread, I cant explain how i was feeling when reading it. God is indeed faithful, Congrats again!!! GO AND PROSPER in Canny grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
After getting PPR mail...
PP = PassPort
R = Request
PPR = PassPort Request

tolxitility:
Good evening house

I will like to ask at what point in the process of express entry will I be asked to submit my international passport?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolxitility: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
smslive2:
After getting PPR mail...
PP = PassPort
R = Request
PPR = PassPort Request

Mind cleared. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itissettled3: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hahaha. Oya here it is; when you see oga eh, package well.....bend down and do as if you are looking for a needle that got missing 3 years ago. Let's know if you finally locate the needle grin grin

happytbaby:
Congratulations Ma'am, please teach me how to use 'bottom power' grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itissettled3: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thank you so much everyone. I don't want to quote every message so as not to cluster the thread.

From my heart, I really appreciate your wishes. God bless you all.

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Itissettled3:
Hahaha. Oya here it is; when you see oga eh, package well.....bend down and do as if you are looking for a needle that got missing 3 years ago. Let's know if you finally locate the needle grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jesus is Lord!!!
Itissettled3:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chaiii shocked shocked grin

Itissettled3:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
[Qquote author=DadR post=69667518]Congratulations to agates and sunmisire and a massive congratulations to itissettled3. This song is for you "the strife is o'er, the battle done, halleluyah....."[/quote]

Amen in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jesu! How long should I look for the needle mbok?
Itissettled3:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimimum: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
My people, I need your answers please. cc: @GlitteringStar.

mimimum:
Happy Sunday people of God.
I am trying to encourage someone to consider enrolling for a PGDE at NOUN to help boost her CRS score but when I try to use the WES Degree Equivalency Tool, I can't find PGD under the list of degrees. All I see are Bachelors and Masters. Does this mean that WES does not evaluate PGD? Also, does anyone have an idea if they evaluate degrees from NOUN?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Jesu! How long should I look for the needle mbok?

Till your moniker changes to Newermum0419 grin

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:
Hahaha. Oya here it is; when you see oga eh, package well.....

Funke!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimimum: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Another question please:
Don't be angry please.

I have a colleague who applied for SINP nomination earlier this year but her application was refused. The refusal mail wasn't very exact though. It said something about not having the required experience in the NOC listed for SINP. But it we don't know if it her years of experience that is the issue or NOC mismatch. Anyway, she appealed, still awaiting a response. However, she is arranging docs to apply for Nova Scotia when it opens and when I was helping her review the docs she filled, she answered 'No' to the question of if she has applied for nomination through any other province. I am trying to convince that it is wrong but she says it will jeopardize her chances if she answers 'Yes'. I need her to read responses from others just in case I am not quite right in my stance.
Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimimum: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
tippex:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sunmisire:
Congrats dear... I can't believe tears rolled down my cheeks why smiling. The feeling of tears

Congratulations are in order!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chai! grin grin grin Izzinor small kweshun that I asked?
tippex:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimum:
Another question please:
Don't be angry please.

I have a colleague who applied for SINP nomination earlier this year but her application was refused. The refusal mail wasn't very exact though. It said something about not having the required experience in the NOC listed for SINP. But it we don't know if it her years of experience that is the issue or NOC mismatch. Anyway, she appealed, still awaiting a response. However, she is arranging docs to apply for Nova Scotia when it opens and when I was helping her review the docs she filled, she answered 'No' to the question of if she has applied for nomination through any other province. I am trying to convince that it is wrong but she says it will jeopardize her chances if she answers 'Yes'. I need her to read responses from others just in case I am not quite right in my stance.
Thank you all.

She has to be OPEN and HONEST in EVERY of her communications. It's not negotiable.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Complain about long post go where.
I shake my tambourine instead jare. What an awesome testimony. I rejoice with you and your family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimum:
My people, I need your answers please.

Yes, they do evaluate PGD from NOUN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kyaggy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Big Congratulations!!
You came, saw and conquered...May Canada favour you and yours.

Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
You are badt!!! LMAO

Itissettled3:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

Where my paper and biro!! Time to take lesson notes grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by femo86(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

hmmmmmm

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Itissettled3:

Ethelia:

Where my paper and biro!! Time to take lesson notes grin grin
tippex:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Medal007: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ralph Goodale Don enter one chance now, I trust my people sha any small thing like this na so so email the dude go dey see

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kreamtito1: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
agates:
This has been one of the longest wait in my life. IELTS September 9 maxed my points, husband maxed IELTS too. WES took normal time I evaluated only my masters.

AOR Jan 13th
First ADR was for my husband's passport data pages they wanted all his travel history, I initially scanned only his current passport then I had to scan and send his previous passports.

Mass IP2 happened in Feb 27th. Then silence, ordered first GCMS notes in May and London had not touched my file. Sent London an email and they said awaiting initial review.

I got another ADR 3RD of July for last 3 months statement showing salary deposits. I sent the next day and attached my pay slips for 6 months. Then another silence. I then sent an email to Ralph Goodale MP of public safety and he responded and said my assessments were complete and interview was waived after I uploaded the requested documents.

I went ahead and renewed my passport has it had less than 6 months validity. My son's passport had expired and I raised a CSE and also sent an email no response. When I crossed 6 months no response even after emails and CSE. 9 am this morning got PR.

I want to thank you guys sincerely. @glitteringstar thanks @Newmum0615 @balogunsam and everyone.

Just to note that no two applications are same. For instance I didn't upload thumb prints for my Nigeria police report. In My mind since I didn't Do for the UK I didn't have to, I was scared when pple started saying it was necessary. My employment I claimed points for I got reference letter on plain sheet and notorized it then included my employ ment letter and my former boss's ID. My new employer was a breeze as I got that in the required format. Funds were gift deed, mutual funds and pension. Also I put my NYSC as paramilitary that was what I felt it was. I hear this also has it's drawbacks

God bless you all. It's been an emotional ride. @glitteringstar will need to buzz you as per how you went about your mum s visa.

For London people this issue requires a lot of prayers. God indeed answers

Please did you upload the pension statement with the normal account statement under the same folder?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

I can't begin to imagine the trauma you must have gone through, thank God d canny journey has ended in praise. keep the faith alive Australia might come calling again. all the best ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.