Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001432 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Ifywhyteman:
I need an answer please, anybody. How long does it take for one to receive the PR Visa after Vfs. Global has sent the passports to the Canadian embassy in Accra Ghana. Please anybody in this category can help, anxiety wan wound me here...lol. Unu good morning.

Based on what we have seen and heard here, for some people, 2 week and for some 3-4 weeks...relax and start packing and arranging stuff, you have passed the most difficult waiting already. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2018
3 - 4 weeks
Ifywhyteman:
I dey greet una o...Please how long does it take to get the PR Visa after sending one's passport to the Canadian embassy in Accra Ghana? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kockane(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Hi guys, whilst waiting to sort out my transcript issues with my school, please I need clarification on this having a relative in Canada criterion. My spouse has an uncle, two uncles actually. But the CRS score calculator only asks about sibling. A friend of mine that recently got his PR insists that having an uncle that's a PR or citizen definitely adds extra points when we eventually get in the pool. Please how true is this? My tentative 439 could really do with some boost right now...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kingsyze: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2018
LeakPlug:

Hi Guys, eventually decided to go for an EOR and thankfully my writing was upgraded to a 7. This brings me to 438 from 393. It was a big risk but I needed closure for my sanity that was why I decided to go through with it, only submitting the request with an hour left to its closure. This is to encourage other people who are in my shoes to give it a trial if they are convinced they deserve better though the NGN46,124, no be beans.
P.S: I was least prepared for the writing section as I was confident I would clear it at the 1st try... I know better now.
Congratulations... Did you get your TRF hard copy prior application for EOR? I'm applying for same but was told to use the hard-copy EOR to complete the application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Hello, good to know attention is being paid to your application. A one and same person affidavit should take care of this, do you have other official documents bearing both names? For example; document 1: Ibukunoluwa, document 2: Ibukun Samuel. You can include in your letter of explanation and attach copies of the original documents alongside your one and same person affidavit. Best wishes and a swifter processing from here.
balogunsam:

My sister, update since April o. ADR for difference in marriage certificate name, mine.
Ibukunoluwa (first name only) on marriage certificate, Ibukun Samuel (shortened first name and my middle name) on EE profile
How do i resolve this one now? Do i swear an affidavit of "one and the same person" alone or what?
Kindly advice, edakun...so i can resolve today if possible.

Please advice ye elders

@kontagious @glitteringstar @threadstone

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Kockane:
Hi guys, whilst waiting to sort out my transcript issues with my school, please I need clarification on this having a relative in Canada criterion. My spouse has an uncle, two uncles actually. But the CRS score calculator only asks about sibling. A friend of mine that recently got his PR insists that having an uncle that's a PR or citizen definitely adds extra points when we eventually get in the pool. Please how true is this? My tentative 439 could really do with some boost right now...

For adaptability under FSW, yes i think it adds 5 points but for actual CRS scores under EE, the uncle will NOT give the 15 points you are looking for, only siblings can add that...i stand to be corrected though. You are close already, try max out other avenues possible. Best of luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by quivah(f): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2018
@kontagious... Hello, can I send you a mail, please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2018
IFEAGO:
Hello, good to know attention is being paid to your application. A one and same person affidavit should take care of this, do you have other official documents bearing both names? For example; document 1: Ibukunoluwa, document 2: Ibukun Samuel. You can include in your letter of explanation and attach copies of the original documents alongside your one and same person affidavit. Best wishes and a swifter processing from here.

Thank you so much for the response. Do i make the affidavit wordings, type and print myself and just take it to the court for legal approval and all? Kindly advice.

UPDATE:
I found a sample on Page 0 or 1 of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Goodmorn good people .Congrats to PPR and ITA clinchers . pls I need help! As regards the POF,we are thinking of using Hubby's fund at CICS(Office cooperative N.B he works at a Federal teaching hospital) as part of P.O.F and they are willing to write a letter to IRCC. Pls I want to ask if this is acceptable and if it is, will ot be stated in the letter when he has access to the funds(i am talking in relation to Pensionfund).Thanks in advance
P.S I have read a related case in pg0 but I dont seems to understand, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2018
You’re welcome. I am not too sure if they will accept and approve your print out, but you can take it to the court. If they don’t have a template already, they will simply use yours as a guide in preparing it. Good luck.
balogunsam:

Thank you so much for the response. Do i make the affidavit wordings, type and print myself and just take it to the court for legal approval and all? Kindly advice.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Ontario PNP landed last night.

I Was so heartbroken by the draw yesterday being that CRS is 440, while 441 was announced.

If PNP feels like this I wonder how PPR will feel, na to faint be that.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

I Was so heartbroken by the draw yesterday being that CRS is 440, while 441 was announced.

Congratulations. Quick question when did you receive NOI?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
AdaZion2018:

Congratulations. Quick question when did you receive NOI?

February.

I submitted my application in April though, was hoping scores will drop but it didn't.

I had to apply eventually because of the deadline stated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LeakPlug(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Kingsyze:

Congratulations... Did you get your TRF hard copy prior application for EOR? I'm applying for same but was told to use the hard-copy EOR to complete the application.

Thanks...The TRF hard copy is required when applying for EOR. I didn't pick mine up prior to the EOR, so it was easy to apply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Namae: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Hello all
Please I am the primary applicant in the application.

Can I also use my husband's Fixed deposit certificates and statement of accounts as well as mine as proof of funds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LeakPlug(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Congratulations! Now, waiting for ITA.

Thanks, I'm still trying to sort out my Unilag transcript for WES. So I'm still waiting patiently but I know Oluwa is fully involved grin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2018
balogunsam:

For adaptability under FSW, yes i think it adds 5 points but for actual CRS scores under EE, the uncle will NOT give the 15 points you are looking for, only siblings can add that...i stand to be corrected though. You are close already, try max out other avenues possible. Best of luck!

Nothing to correct.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2018
balogunsam:

You are correct.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2018
LeakPlug:

Thanks...The TRF hard copy is required when applying for EOR. I didn't pick mine up prior to the EOR, so it was easy to apply.
You may not have to go to their office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2018
LeakPlug:

Thanks, I'm still trying to sort out my Unilag transcript for WES. So I'm still waiting patiently but I know Oluwa is fully involved grin.
Aucun problème!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tosaned: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congratulations to our ITA recipients. May your applications never enter the territory of London visa office. cheesy

Amen!!! In da mighty name of Jesus Christ!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Head of Ops usually use 6314 or 0122 because it is all encompassing (CSO, Teller operations supervision, banking operations in general). Cash Officer or Head Tellers usually go for 1212 because according to the lead statement, "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and related clerks (1431), Payroll administrators (1432), Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (1434)

Sho get mi?
Wingnut007:
Please what is the difference between NOC 1212 and 6314? The job descriptions are the same. Which should a Cash and Teller Supervisor choose?

Our NOC mum, please come to my rescue.

cc: Newmum0615

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018
They have indicated what they require. Do a one and the same person affidavit and write an LOE explaining the disparity. You can include your birth cert if it shows all your names in full. It's not a biggie IMO. Most likely you didn't answer Ýes' to the question of having used a different name before in your EE profile. Just explain it well. PPR is coming.
balogunsam:

My sister, update since April o. ADR for difference in marriage certificate name, mine.
Ibukunoluwa (first name only) on marriage certificate, Ibukun Samuel (shortened first name and my middle name) on EE profile
How do i resolve this one now? Do i swear an affidavit of "one and the same person" alone or what?
Kindly advice, edakun...so i can resolve today if possible.

Please advice ye elders

@kontagious @glitteringstar @threadstone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BishopHNO: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
No need to rush to submit, as 5 point drop is still above 441, so no issues.

Elfmannisback:

Submit ur eAPR before then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
They will. I always type out my own affidavits before I take them to the court.
IFEAGO:
You’re welcome. I am not too sure if they will accept and approve your print out, but you can take it to the court. If they don’t have a template already, they will simply use yours as a guide in preparing it. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2018
You are very correct.
balogunsam:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2018
IMO- Yes, if he is accompanying you. He should however do a letter stating the money as his contribution to the family’s immigration plan and that you have access and control over it too. If he is non accompanying he can simply state same or better still transfer the money to you whilst still stating the cash as financial support and an irrevocable gift.

Namae:
Hello all

Can I also use my husband's Fixed deposit certificates and statement of accounts as well as mine as proof of funds.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
You need to proof to the case officer that as the PA you have unencumbered access to the funds, so unless it is a joint account, my advise is for your hubby to liquidate the funds and gift the cash to you.
I stand to be corrected though.
Namae:
Hello all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Utonne: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations. Amazing news. Currently awaiting my remark with IDP. Fingers crossed. Tapping into this. I hope it also comes favourable by Gods grace.
How long did your remark take?

LeakPlug:

Hi Guys, eventually decided to go for an EOR and thankfully my writing was upgraded to a 7. This brings me to 438 from 393. It was a big risk but I needed closure for my sanity that was why I decided to go through with it, only submitting the request with an hour left to its closure. This is to encourage other people who are in my shoes to give it a trial if they are convinced they deserve better though the NGN46,124, no be beans.
P.S: I was least prepared for the writing section as I was confident I would clear it at the 1st try... I know better now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by psquaree: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
JustinTrudeau:
Unfortunately i do not know the number of weeks,you can call them to confirm.And about the risk of using NIPOST i can't really say,may be some other persons that have used NIPOST in the past can weigh in

Cheers

i just contacted a courier service and they said they must open it to assess the document to know whats inside. please what can i do about this because i don't want them to open the transcript. Please what can i do ? shld i go ahead and use the DHL or i shld stick with ICAN using NIPOST?

Please help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.