Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001334 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Please don't even consider this as an option. That's not the way to go in my opinion, cos if your application is denied straight deportation.
If your profile was created before Jan 2018, delete it and create a new one for Ontario possible nomination.
My 2cents

Bloggerina18:

Meanwhile, I came here today coz I feel so discouraged. My CRS is sitting @ 425. My birthday is this month, minus 5 from my score again. Ielts was quite good so no need to redo. I won't finish my MBA till Sept next year and am just so frustrated. CRS has refused to drop, Ontario never call me, if not I would have paid the fee gladly. Cant find any other PNP. My NoC is 6314 so its not in demand anywhere. They've even advised me to come and do refugee in canada and I won't lie, I was beginning to consider it. Am really losing hope...Am just so tired.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adedamdam: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Big congratulations to @newmum0615..
I’m a silent reader and the only reason I come on this thread since I got my PPR is to rejoice with newmum..your selflessness will take you places ma’am.. Big congrats again

Crawling back in...but before I leave I’ll advise Elfmann to STOP being rude
Thank you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
congratulations to Newmum, wishing you all the best as you port to maple land.....you have left a legacy for us to emulate.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Ethelia:

Congratulations. How long did it take? I'm assuming you submitted at VFS Dubai right? A friend submitted about 1 week ago and he is still waiting to get COPR

Submitted mine last week Friday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ghuzy01: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Tojued:
I know the thread is on shutdown but please I need assistance with Ladoke Akintola University transcript / verification. A reliable contact will be much appreciated.
Cc guitarlife, Mosbiod.
Pm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Bloggerina18:
in canada and I won't lie, I was beginning to consider it. Am really losing hope...Am just so tired.

Hang in there! You seem to be doing everything right. Have you guys assessed educational documents for your spouse and has he done ielts?

Continue to keep your eyes on the PNP route while you await your masters coming to an end. Dont feel bad about telling folks about EE and they getting ahead of you. I know its discouraging but cheer up. Every mans race is different. Your turn will come. About refugees stuff, now I know you know that's a joke!

COPR versus refugee. You can't compare. Flee from anyone with COPR advising you to go that route.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by here: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
yejistiker:
Thank you Shyee.
I am 26,single, I have a B.sc.
IELTS result- Listening 8.5,reading 7.5, writing 7.5 and speaking 7.
I'll suggest you rewrite ielts. Try to increase your reading to 8 and your speaking to 7.5,by this I assume you have 3years work experience. From your result I can see you understand how the exam is marked,so I expect you have less challenge retaking it.It will be safe to have 441 than wait with 435/438.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Just like that I have my visa sticker and COPR it has ended in praise

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by here: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2018
yejistiker:
Thank you Shyee.
I am 26,single, I have a B.sc.
IELTS result- Listening 8.5,reading 7.5, writing 7.5 and speaking 7.

double post
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by danianne: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Wow!!! So many pages to catch up with. Congrats newmum. As u have helped many people in this forum, may u never lack assistance when u need it in Canada. May u find favour in canny land

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
tresbel:
Félicitations! Bon chance avec ce qui reste!

Mercie bien!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by labelbybee: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
QSola:
@newmum0615 you are the real mvp. Wow congrats to you once more. So so happy for you. Congrats to all the PPR recipient.

Please i sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChyG: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Eddy4400:
Pls has anyone written IELTS with IDP/mod PH recently? How was the experience? Do they use headphones for listening? BC is fully booked for the 18th. Any info will be helpful, thanks
They do. I know someone that took the test with IDP MOD PH on the 7th of June
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin Our PM has finished me with laughter!

Thebabythat is Happy, Inspector Moshood grin
You just killed me.

Thank you!
JustinTrudeau:
The congratulatory message is not complete without the PM's message.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Congratulations to @newmum0615 . May God continue to bless and favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Osaze007:
Just like that I have my visa sticker and COPR it has ended in praise
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Osaze007:

Submitted mine last week Friday

Nice! Congratulations cheesy. But VFS Dubai doesn't work on Fridays, or did you submit elsewhere or not in the UAE? No vex for the many questions, just trying to help a friend out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2018
As in, I almost passed out grin grin grin
GlitteringStar:

Lol. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks sis!

vcole:
newmum!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!! Congrats. Sooooo happy for you. Chop ehug n kizz. It's only natural to develop cold feet. You are literally packing up your life and heading towards the "unknown" but "safe" never made for an interesting story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretyveecee: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2018
good morning house.

congratulations to Newmum, the land of canada will favour you and your family.

You are indeed a beautiful soul. Thank you for all your help. God bless you very plenty

I rejoice with you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2018
Adedamdam:
I’m a silent reader and the only reason I come on this thread since I got my PPR is to rejoice with newmum..your selflessness will take you places ma’am.. Big congrats again

Thank you
Rude? How?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2018
I'm sorry. I will not do it again grin Izzinor GS that taught me bad thing?
youngRx:

for keeping us in painful suspense for 3 whole pages, your penalty is providing POF for 20 singles grin
next time when @glitteringstar is dishing out bad advice on delaying PPR announcement, don't listen. gringrin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oloriTj: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Adedamdam:

Thank you
I almost choked on my food lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bloggerina18: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Hubby has done all o, which was another battle sef. His ECA took 5months.

stonecoldcafe:

Hang in there! You seem to be doing everything right. Have you guys assessed educational documents for your spouse and has he done ielts?

Continue to keep your eyes on the PNP route while you await your masters coming to an end. Dont feel bad about telling folks about EE and they getting ahead of you. I know its discouraging but cheer up. Every mans race is different. Your turn will come. About refugees stuff, now I know you know that's a joke!

COPR versus refugee. You can't compare. Flee from anyone with COPR advising you to go that route.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bloggerina18: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Profile created June 2018.

sunvick:
Please don't even consider this as an option. That's not the way to go in my opinion, cos if your application is denied straight deportation.
If your profile was created before Jan 2018, delete it and create a new one for Ontario possible nomination.
My 2cents

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Bloggerina18:
Congratulations @Newmum0615, I've been waiting to read your testimony cos I see the way you selflessly assist others here. May Canada favour you in everyway.

Meanwhile, I came here today coz I feel so discouraged. My CRS is sitting @ 425. My birthday is this month, minus 5 from my score again. Ielts was quite good so no need to redo. I won't finish my MBA till Sept next year and am just so frustrated. CRS has refused to drop, Ontario never call me, if not I would have paid the fee gladly. Cant find any other PNP. My NoC is 6314 so its not in demand anywhere. Hubby's NOC is IT and those New Bruswick people went to go and add French language to their requirement. Abeg where I wan see French again. Abi what else can one do?

Everything about naija don tire me. My office to is just somehow now. All the people I have taught about this EE process don leave me Go or at least have ITA. They've even advised me to come and do refugee in canada and I won't lie, I was beginning to consider it. Am really losing hope...Am just so tired.

Please don't lose hope. September next year is closer than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2018
ghuzy01:

Pm me
Done. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
dudujomi:

I sent you a message on this

Received, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Compu001:
If it is medical school, I can be of help. But for the main campus, I don't know. Maybe I will help I ask from the lady

Please help me ask her. It's grad school.
wizean:
I have a contact for undergraduate verification. Pls PM me if that is what you need.

No its for masters. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2018
bibi2017:

LAUTECH can be a nightmare. I looked up the VC’s email address on the internet. Didnt get an acknowledgement but got WES update shortly after.

Please can you share the VC's email? I'm sliding into your dms. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Finally.. Congratulations! Please dont ask us for flight oooo... Pack your load and move to the other room. grin
Osaze007:
COPR in the bag

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.