Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1012548 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
raheemkeji:
I only have a B.sc but do not have either ICAN/ACCA . My IELTS Score is 9,7.5,7,7 (L,R,W,S). Not sure writing IELTS exam would help as my target is 450. I am already doing a diploma programme but i am just trying to see if there are alternative Options for me.

that's a very good band score, presently what is your crs score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Haysamo: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
iaatmguy:
the OND and co doesn't amount to two or more certificates. why? because they are both two year programs none is three years as required by CA. you could confirm from the site, but the Bsc should add more points.

But it has been confirmed on this thread that evaluating both OND and HND is equivalent to two or more certificates. Where did you get your info from?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Osaze007:

Please send me link also email your number

Osaze... This is a nice something grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kods1900: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is not correct.

Lots of people on this thread have already confirmed that OND and HND qualifies for 2 or more certificates.

iaatmguy:
the OND and co doesn't amount to two or more certificates. why? because they are both two year programs none is three years as required by CA. you could confirm from the site, but the Bsc should add more points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
CanadianBae:

What? We don't even know each other.... Lol

Take a chill pill jor!

Send the number already, Abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
@newmum0615 please advice. Are we also still doing biometrics at this point? Or we just submit docs at VFS as usual?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Uzoreen:
Congratulations my brother on your PPR . i remember we prayed for each other being Jan AOR.

grin Yes o we did...and God answered!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosky47: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
For details of the FBI PCC, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html.

For how to send your fingerprints, what they need is the imprint, so a scanned copy will NOT be appropriate.
You should send directly to the FBI or through someone who is traveling there.
It's more convenient though to send via courier.

Bello321:
Hello everyone,

Please I need assistance on how to go about FBI PCC.
Also for those who had ADR for FBI PCC did you send the finger print card directly to the US or it was scanned and to some1 in the US and that person helped to submit.
Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianBae: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
rosepetraa:

Send the number already, Abeg

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Selzsky:
[quote author=
@ Balogunsam.....Big congratulations to another awesome soul. All the best!

Thank you... we are still in shock here...you know...the idea of being nearly a PR in a another land...a chance to build again...it may not mean so much to some who are privileged and have traveled the world before but for the village folks likecus, its a huge reality and blessing. I pray everyone still waiting gets the desired response soon.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Enitan007:
God has done it! When you associate yourself with 1daful people here, success is guaranteed. I just check online now for my EOR and my writing has been upgraded to 7. Thank God i'm done with IELTS. I also appreciate everyone for their words of encouragement. Awaiting MOD email for pickup and sharply take madam to registry before entering the pool.

Congrats man. Shine on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rukaiya(f): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
adesbaba:
I have bsc accounting...presently 23 yrs with with 1 yr,3 months post nysc work experience as an account officer in a microfinance bank in Ondo state...,I had my nysc as a business studies teacher in govt skul

Av been adviced on this thread to probably get an additional certificate to increase my CRS score for EE ....I plan running a PT diploma programme for a year to increase my score...I really want to start IELTS,WES n co latest December/November next year

Is going for diploma OK.......Can u help with my projected score... Although av don DAT bfr....

@newmum,Canadianbae,iaatmguy and all

What kind of diploma have you done? I'm assuming HND. If you can max out IELTS and evaluate your BSc.and HND, you should be able to score 449.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Enitan007:
God has done it! When you associate yourself with 1daful people here, success is guaranteed. I just check online now for my EOR and my writing has been upgraded to 7. Thank God i'm done with IELTS. I also appreciate everyone for their words of encouragement. Awaiting MOD email for pickup and sharply take madam to registry before entering the pool.

Congrats on your upgrade, both lingual and marital.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Your age, ielts results and work experience are ok now. How about your husband? Or is it not a university degree that you have?
raheemkeji:
My IELTS Score is 9,7.5,7,7 (L,R,W,S).

Please do provide any advice for me.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
adetola007:
It's safe to say that part 4 can now end in peace grin. Part 5 will be my testimony thread by God's grace wink

We'd keep the thread running even though ITA isn't in sight yet. Part 7 might just be it, a perfect number.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Threemg:
Thank YOU JESUS, It's 600. Make I prepare this Agbalumo farm for @Mcstan18 because I believe Part V won't pass him by without ITA.

Let's smear this entire place with blue love. If page zero one candidates permit, part 5 would still be within reach.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aruoture18: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello everyone

Please i need assistance with change of name for my wife. can anyone give me a sample draft of the affidavit. the court says i need pay 5k or get the draft myself bring it to the court and they will type and stamp for 1k. please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
mosky47:
For details of the FBI PCC, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html.

For how to send your fingerprints, what they need is the imprint, so a scanned copy will NOT be appropriate.
You should send directly to the FBI or through someone who is traveling there.
It's more convenient though to send via courier.

Thanks a lot for your help... I really do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
adesbaba:
I have bsc accounting...presently 23 yrs with with 1 yr,3 months post nysc work experience as an account officer in a microfinance bank in Ondo state...,I had my nysc as a business studies teacher in govt skul

Av been adviced on this thread to probably get an additional certificate to increase my CRS score for EE ....I plan running a PT diploma programme for a year to increase my score...I really want to start IELTS,WES n co latest December/November next year

Is going for diploma OK.......Can u help with my projected score... Although av don DAT bfr....

@newmum,Canadianbae,iaatmguy and all

you can register for IELTS, max out the score. Do you speak French? if yes, you can also seat for TEF. the PGD is not a bad idea too but you will need to read up page one and fully understand this EE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
mosky47:
Feeling sad. The FBI rejected my Fingerprints which I needed for PCC. I prepared 5 sets of fingerprint cards myself after watching videos on Youtube.

Please has anyone in Port Harcourt used security personnel to obtain fingerprints?

A contact will be appreciated.

you can do it yourself. you can pm me, I have a contact there but he will take 5k from you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fidelism: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
[s][/s]
iaatmguy:
[s][/s]

[/b]False, false false[b]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exceedinglory: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Aruoture18:
Hello everyone

Please i need assistance with change of name for my wife. can anyone give me a sample draft of the affidavit. the court says i need pay 5k or get the draft myself bring it to the court and they will type and stamp for 1k. please help a brother.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Homguy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
adesbaba:

I checked 25 + bsc + 3 yrs work experience+diploma + average IELTS score ---=i got 465 on CRS....
I checked too. Thats great man. I think you should go ahead with the Ielts and prepare as well as possible. Aage is also on your side. cool cool cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fidelism: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Why would a doctor look for an additional point that is not higher than masters? This ur example sef. All these are for migration points and anybody with master's points do not need it.

I am weak seriously
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bello321:
Hello everyone,

Please I need assistance on how to go about FBI PCC.
Also for those who had ADR for FBI PCC did you send the finger print card directly to the US or it was scanned and to some1 in the US and that person helped to submit.
Thanks a lot

You need to send directly to FBI yourself , they have even made easy; you can do and get in 48 hours via email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aruoture18: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
exceedinglory:

Thanks. God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pclt(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonTee07:
Dear All,

Just incase you have asked question(s) that have no been answered, please bear with us. Newmum got PPR and mehn...if you know, you know. kindly ask your question again when the house is a bit calm. Thanks for your understanding.

Warm Regards.

Please how long does it take OAU to verify report sent to them by WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wurdz: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good people biko i need your take on this. I requested gcms notes and received same a lil while back.(It had to do with RSA not adopted as part of my POF) so i immediately resent my RSA SOA and explained that it's availability as defined in the Pensuin Act. I was still unsettled in my spirit and got my brother to gift me some funds and sent my updated POF
Now my question is this: is there a timeline for adoption of documents sent in or changes made thru a CSE and how soon can i request for another gcms notes bearing in mind that the updated POF needs to have been adopted?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosky47: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'll appreciate your contact.
I did 5 sets myself and none was accepted.
Let me PM you.
DonTee07:

you can do it yourself. you can pm me, I have a contact there but he will take 5k from you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kods1900:
No! Unilag doesn’t wait! WES either sends hardcopy by post which could arrive in less than two weeks (My diploma did) or they send an email as was done for my Bsc very and transcript.

I’ll suggest you go to Unilag on Monday and find out yourself if they’ve received it. They normally revert as soon as they receive it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Utonne: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your amazing support so far.

Please I intend to use 100% gift deed and I’ve gone through all four threads and will like to clarify the supporting documents that will accompany it
Notarized Gift deed
Affidavit
Letter of Non-indebtedness
LOE
Transfer Slip
Bank statement
Screenshot of the day’s conversion from Bank of Canada website for $US Funds & CBN rates for naira

Is this ok? Am I going overboard doing the most? Your advice will be appreciated. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmsimple(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kods1900:
My two cents for those who need help with their WES verification from Unilag;

I wasted money using contacts and all to fast track verification but later learnt it wasn’t necessary and the guys kept taking my money without doing nothing. The people there are very nice and you can walk into their offices where they’ll courteously address you.

Go to records office, Downstairs at Senate building close to the security post (small office) you can ask a security guard for directions. (That is where emails are received from WES) They’ll check for you if they’ve received it.

Now if it isn’t there;

Go to the 5th floor (Registrars Office), Meet the woman there and tell her you want to find out if your verification mail from WES has been received. She’ll check and let you know.

I’ll suggest you give a week after you got the notification from WES before you go there.

Hope this helps someone

Nice summary.
I will however advice that you start from the Registrar Office (5th Floor), that's the office that receives all incoming WES mails before they're sent to Records Office. If positive, you can then proceed to the RO on the first floor. Be courteous to the staff, you will be fine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.