Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001221 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Lovell234(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
You mean the soft copy or the hard one?

joo2018:
Give them 2-4 days for some pre-processing first. Then they will give you a date (20 business days later) that you evaluation report will be ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abbylee:
On this WAEC issue, I had mine evaluated with my Bsc last year because I didn't want stories that touch incase i wanted to upgrade my WES for school, which I have successfully now.

The info on their website was outdated, so I suffered small that day.

I went to the WAEC office in Jibowu, paid 10k for processing and 9k for UPS. I was asked for affidavit( you can get this done under one shed outside the building for 2k or so in like 30mins), please dont bother doing it elsewhere because they will not accept it and they'll still direct you to the shed outside the building. I was asked to bring my exam number (the exam number will be used in the affidavit), I also used a copy of my statement of result as I didn't have my certificate, some passport photographs. Cant remember any other significant thing I was asked.

I can't remember if I paid for verification again (I doubt I did)but I collected the transcript guy's number to follow up on verification.

The process may be different now sha.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
Camdan naa. She's just messing with him. Shebi he said he is naive.
Lol, I don calm down oooo. Who I be not to calm down when newmum said so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wurdz: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Newmum0615:
I don catch you. It's you people that cause this WES WAEC wahala o. Awon DoB people cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wurdz: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
dude wants to unmend the table
mcstan18:

Why shake mended tables?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tojued:

No PMs please. My wife does not like it when I get nairaland PMs. Let's keep it on the thread.
grin grin grin grin
Toju why na? Chai!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Unmending post reported!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by NanaF: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abbylee:
On this WAEC issue, I had mine evaluated with my Bsc last year because I didn't want stories that touch incase i wanted to upgrade my WES for school, which I have successfully now.

The info on their website was outdated, so I suffered small that day.

I went to the WAEC office in Jibowu, paid 10k for processing and 9k for UPS. I was asked for affidavit( you can get this done under one shed outside the building for 2k or so in like 30mins), please dont bother doing it elsewhere because they will not accept it and they'll still direct you to the shed outside the building. I was asked to bring my exam number (the exam number will be used in the affidavit), I also used a copy of my statement of result as I didn't have my certificate, some passport photographs. Cant remember any other significant thing I was asked.

I can't remember if I paid for verification again (I doubt I did)but I collected the transcript guy's number to follow up on verification.

The process may be different now sha.

I hope this helps!

Thanks must leave work and do this next week before it becomes something else.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
I don catch you. It's you people that cause this WES WAEC wahala o. Awon DoB people cry
NAAA mistake came from waec, spotted it immediately but was told to leave it, since a fresh one can't be issued. i have never altered my age. TO IMAGINE I JUST PAID WES YESTERDAY NIGHT CHAIIIIIIIII
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChyG: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sure, you can send me a pm. He collected 20k for 2 persons ( My spouse and I). I can't say if he would accept less than that. I think it all boils down to one's bargaining power though. He initially quoted 25k for the 2. We had to haggle before he accepted the 20k i.e 10k each.
ArcUgo:
Hello Good Morning,
Plrease can i send you a PM for get his contact as i'll be needing it for Naija PCC. Also, how much did the PCC cost you here in PH. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
iaatmguy:
NAAA mistake came from waec, spotted it immediately but was told to leave it, since a fresh one can't be issued. i have never altered my age. TO IMAGINE I JUST PAID WES YESTERDAY NIGHT CHAIIIIIIIII

I wonder what their process for refund is.

Honestly, they changed the terms of reference mid-way and I think it constitutes a breach of contract. If I were you I would try for a refund. It's supposed to have become effective with warning, and only to people yet to commence relationship with them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dear Ancestors in the PPR race,

I got my GCMS notes yesterday and I was shocked because the Case analyst set aside the amount confirmed in CAD by my bank and took the naira and applied their own rate.

The effect is that my POF is below the required amount by about CAD600.00

Meanwhile, the amount I have in that account up to last week (about 4 months after application) is far above the POF, even at the Case analyst's exchange rate. This brings me to my questions:

1. Should I upload a revised bank confirmation by raising a CSE to challenge the Case analyst's computation?

2. Should I just upload a revised confirmation and form "ignorant" of the computation of the analyst?

3. Should I wait for them to ask for an ADR?

Thanks for your usual assistance.

Muchos Gracias

Dane15
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
dane15:

This brings me to my questions:

1. Should I upload a revised bank confirmation by raising a CSE to challenge the Case analyst's computation?

2. Should I just upload a revised confirmation and form "ignorant" of the computation of the analyst?

Option 2 in my opinion (hope you don't mind me answering since I'm not an ancestor).

What rate did they use?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
mcstan18:

Why shake mended tables?

Not my intention, my oga.

And one must be a good follower of this thread to understand my statement.

I have an attraction for people who simply acknowledged their error and moved on.

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
i saw same too on mine. Expected completion date is august 20th. I guess they just upgraded their systems and its reflected same information across board, regardless of the stage. I do believe they wont come back to ask for that sha, as per all requested documents were sent as required when we started.

ChandlerBing:
WES should stop this rough play o. My expected completion date is August 8th. Right there in required documents I see WAEC.

Well, I'm just gonna ignore it till they email me.

Me that is even expecting that they release my ECA before 8th so I'll submit profile and be eligible for August 8th possible draw.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
smslive2:
Dont throw subs....

Alright Bro.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guys, how much does UNIZIK take for a transcript to be processed? I Don ginger my guy, no be only me shaa. But he is going ICES way!
Cc Newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tojued:

Option 2 in my opinion (hope you don't mind me answering since I'm not an ancestor).

What rate did they use?

About NGN280/CAD

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Feezeel:
i rather grow balls than not have any. Atleast with my balls, i can stand against arabs and not chicken out like pepe who chickened out of real madrid.

Lol.

Mismatched analogy though.

One love bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
dane15:

About NGN280/CAD

Interesting. Thanks for responding.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Since you have your GCMS Notes, please upload a revised POF sharply...
dane15:
Dear Ancestors in the PPR race,

Thanks for your usual assistance.

Muchos Gracias

Dane15
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin
Toju why na? Chai!! grin

Just in preparation for the weekend pls joke off my annoyance with WES on this WAEC thing.

Okay o, lemme try and exist in real life for a while. Been on the thread all day. Happy TGIF everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tojued:

Honestly, they changed the terms of reference mid-way and I think it constitutes a breach of contract. If I were you I would try for a refund. It's supposed to have become effective with warning, and only to people yet to commence relationship with them.
Well said. Breach of Contract, hence refund!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
What could we do collectively to avoid the WES WAEC saga, especially those that have initiated the process without WAEC already?
Asking for refund, sending mails to the effect about breach of contract etc. Can't we do something about this ish collectively?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exactly!
Tojued:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
shocked shocked shocked Just saw it too!
Mschew. Who has time? We will just end the process. I'm kuku in Canada already.
can you imagine, even for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wait for gini? C'mon send that updated POF fast!
dane15:
Meanwhile, the amount I have in that account up to last week (about 4 months after application) is far above the POF, even at the Case analyst's exchange rate. This brings me to my questions:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
smslive2:
Since you have your GCMS Notes, please upload a revised POF sharply...

A revised POF using what exchange rate?

If I use the Visa Officer's rate won't it look like I am agreeing with the fact that my POF was not enough at the time of application?

I hope they don't frown at additions to POF after ITA.

Thoughts just full my mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
dane15:

A revised POF using what exchange rate?

If I use the Visa Officer's rate won't it look like I am agreeing with the fact that my POF was not enough at the time of application?

I hope they don't frown at additions to POF after ITA.

Thoughts just full my mind.

Abegi make una advise me ooo.... I have sent emails to my bank for revised confirmation as at today though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by profeddor15: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good Afternoon house,Please i have neco november/december 2003 with me and used it for both my national diploma and my B.sc.
How do i go about it's verification with wes since o'level has been added to the verification by wes?.
Thank you sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.